Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe so . So video to post today .
Yesterday was the end of week 3 and going in to my final week of this stack. I feel 4 weeks is not enough and had I gotten 6 weeks worth or even 7 weeks worth based on what people have been telling me .

Also this is week three of treadmill run on Sunday . Wow week three I ran so much further in 10 minutes then week two as well as week one. I was less fatigued and I had focus that was on par with endo amp max.
you are more than welcome to use my code THEBIGT to save 25% off for an additional 4 weeks of trs.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just jumping in to note on the endoamp as well what others have experienced. Really great supplement and I'm usually skeptical of more niche types of products. It just completely lifts the morning fog per-se and not in any type of stim way. I can't comment on increased sleep or physical performance etc. on it yet as I've only taken immediately when I wake for the past few days just testing the waters but looking forward to it's continued benefits.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just jumping in to note on the endoamp as well what others have experienced. Really great supplement and I'm usually skeptical of more niche types of products. It just completely lifts the morning fog per-se and not in any type of stim way. I can't comment on increased sleep or physical performance etc. on it yet as I've only taken immediately when I wake for the past few days just testing the waters but looking forward to it's continued benefits.
do yourself a favor and try 1 cap immediately before bed.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you have put on a considerable amount of muscle, I remember back in the day when you were just skinny.
Always nice when you start skinny and can put on some mass.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any new updates in here

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That fitting room lighting though hahahahah
I am loving the focus I Get each week. i feel like I’m more focused than the previous weeks . I also get less brain fog with endo amp max .
My facial hair seems a tad thicker and I’m having to shave more often . Toco 9 maybe? Tomorrow is arms day. Let’s get it. I feel stronger and a tad look a tad more dry!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you have put on a considerable amount of muscle, I remember back in the day when you were just skinny.
Yep. I was Dumb and stupid back then . Give me more time and watch. Kali muscle told me at the fitexpo I’m still not at my peak and Give it few more years and i will be even more ripped .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mmmm dinner .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay so took a cap at night 45 minutes before bed and I had mad dreams that night. I felt soooo good especially after working a trade show for 4 days 10 hours a day . Boy I rested last night

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay so took a cap at night 45 minutes before bed and I had mad dreams that night. I felt soooo good especially after working a trade show for 4 days 10 hours a day . Boy I rested last night
would it be appropriate to say I told you so?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Video to come . Didn’t have time Sunday since I was working all day at the low carb USA conference which btw has amazing speakers and doctors .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic minds app is acting up , won’t let me load the video or picture. When I get back I will go on the Mac and do it .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright brothers I finished and this is my final thoughts .
On a scale of 1-10
Ease of use 10
Did the Products do what they should have ? It was harder to tell with sustain alpha and toco9.
I had amazing mind muscle connection so I know I felt endo amp .
My body fat went down 1% and weight stayed the same . I believe this was due to the endo amp max and the gh surge I’m getting .
I would Highly recommend this stack to others .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On a scale of 1-10
Ease of use 10
Did the Products do what they should have ? It was harder to tell with sustain alpha and toco9.
My body fat went down 1% and weight stayed the same . I believe this was due to the endo amp max and the gh surge I’m getting .

ok...thank you for review. glad you liked the stack-endoamp is fast becoming my favorite supp!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a scale of 1-10
Ease of use 10

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed the run.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictues to come when I get home I forgot to upload them

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards