Answered New iconic formulations log

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got my bottles and cream in . Will be doing a 30 day log of the trifecta. More to come tomorrow!!

I will be taking only 3 supplements and only these 3 during the 30 days.
No pre,no fish oil etc .
Food and 3 supplements.
I consume on average 4-5k in a given day .
65% fat 25% protein and remainder low gi carbohydrates.
My workout routine is mi-40 extreme with a Saturday abs day

Basic information on the 3 products I’m using .

Sustain Alpha (first thing in the morning after shower) is a natural testosterone boosting cream that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. This supports male vitality, libido, and erectile function

TOCO-9 PHYTONUTRIENT (with breakfast )
Support the skins UV defense
Regenerate youthful skin
Reverse age-related hair loss

EndoAmp Max (soon as I wake up) may benefit from the following:
Natural reduction of elevated cortisol levels and reduction of stress.
Naturally increase HGH and testosterone levels
Improvement in key brain functions, including memory, concentration, learning, recall, and focus
Enhance muscular power output and agility for active and athletic individuals
Improved mind muscle connection
Helps reduce fatigue, reduces muscle soreness, and hastens recovery, in active and athletic individuals.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I'll follow along!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to this up so fast. I'm in.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! I'll follow along!
So today was my first day with all 3 products. Since alpha gpc increases gh and serinaid can lower cortisol, in 30 days I should look a tad more grainy. I will also do some body fat before and afters. Pictures to come .
I will know next week how much more I can lift since my mind muscle connection should go sky hi between endo max and sustain alpha.
If I grow a thicker beard from toco9 I will let you know . I’m hoping sustain alpha will help with my over all composition . I have s show in 8 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So today was my first day with all 3 products. Since alpha gpc increases gh and serinaid can lower cortisol, in 30 days I should look a tad more grainy. I will also do some body fat before and afters. Pictures to come .
I will know next week how much more I can lift since my mind muscle connection should go sky hi between endo max and sustain alpha.
If I grow a thicker beard from toco9 I will let you know . I’m hoping sustain alpha will help with my over all composition . I have s show in 8 weeks.
Awesome! Interested in seeing how all three treat you together over the long run.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today is day 3. I need to get home to upload the videos .
So far cream is a breeze . Drys very fast and smells nice . Both toco9 and endo max are easy on the stomach and I was very much focused in the gym both for chest/back day and yesterday’s leg day . Today is just 20 minutes of abs .

Any time you do mi40 it’s much a mind muscle connecting program because of the 4 second negative they make you do. That coupled with endo amp max is freaking amazing . To squeeze squeeze every fiber is not easy when we are so use to gravity .
Other not e rest time was very short. On day 3 and I didn’t feel fatigued like I normally like.

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is week two . I feel like I’m slightly leaner. I know my focus is on point . Today is chest and back day. Can’t seem to post pictures .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this week compared to last week I definitely lifted stronger and harder .
IMG_3843.JPG

I have a video to come.
I was very much focused due to the endo amp max. I know this because when I take those two ingredients every time, I get laser sharp concentration .

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to follow along!

I really love the mental alertness I get from endoamp!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today was leg day and boy did I lift harder than last week on leg day. My mind muscle connection was on point and today I’m jello. Dinner wagyu with eggs for 1300 calories.
D98F6E86-1D77-4C44-91C2-BBEDCF876973.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So after doing my hand machine I’m at 10% bf . I’m trying to get down to 7-8% bf while increasing my muscle weight a bit so hopefully doing 30 days this can help some. I felt very focused today in the gym and it was shoulder /arm day . My mind muscle again on par as what is on paper. I really like getting in and out of the gym and I know it’s because of endo amp max . Video to come on how to apply the cream .

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In, guy.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is Thursday and it’s upper body work out. Let’s see how my day goes .
Also I found a good video on how to apply sustain alpha.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So after doing my hand machine I’m at 10% bf . I’m trying to get down to 7-8% bf while increasing my muscle weight a bit so hopefully doing 30 days this can help some. I felt very focused today in the gym and it was shoulder /arm day . My mind muscle again on par as what is on paper. I really like getting in and out of the gym and I know it’s because of endo amp max . Video to come on how to apply the cream .
lol...I apply a pump of sustain alpha to balls, no video of that area-please!!!

btw-when are you dosing endoamp max and on empty or with food? i use it for brain and memory improvement and use it 1st thing in morning on empty...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

btw-when are you dosing endoamp max and on empty or with food? i use it for brain and memory improvement and use it 1st thing in morning on empty...

LMAO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Turns out my girlfriend didnt like the taste of Sustain Alpha. Guess we had to learn the fun way.
lol...doesn't sound like it was much fun for her. guess you should try again maybe the taste will grow on her….

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Before breakfast when I wake up . Toco9 I take at night .

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LMAO! I always cleaned the hands off on the balls! just didn't want to waste it!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When applying any TD product to the inside of the arm I always first apply the product to the inside of the opposite wrist, and then rub that against the inside of the other forearm and bicep. Doing it this way reduces loss of product on your hands.

If you try that approach on your balls, please post a video clip. I could use a good laugh.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Before breakfast when I wake up . Toco9 I take at night .
right on...it helps take away some of the morning brain fog 1st thing in morning, and I honestly feel that my mind is a little sharper since I've started the endoamp.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the videos! But, can we get some information added to the beginning of the log? I don't see any written details about what you're running, how you're running it, or even what the stack is? How would someone looking on AM (or google/any search engine that may link to this thread) know you're running the Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS), and what that is? The title of the thread and the initial posts are void of any usable info. the second post discusses a couple ingredients and mentions the "3 products", but how is anyone supposed to know what those are, what they do, how you're dosing them, etc?

Anyone searching our products or stacks would not likely ever find this thread.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
right on...it helps take away some of the morning brain fog 1st thing in morning, and I honestly feel that my mind is a little sharper since I've started the endoamp.
Yes. Getting rid of Brain fog is exactly right !!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So even on days I don’t lift I am very much focused due to the endo amp max. I am getting tasks done quicker I feel .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So even on days I don’t lift I am very much focused due to the endo amp max. I am getting tasks done quicker I feel .
This is the type of supp that gets better the longer your on it. Best effects start in the second month.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice.. The EAM is one of the more interesting products in the line imo. That "focused and ON it" feeling, the lack of brain fog, the general mood boost, thats the type of effect i like. Yeah, a strength boost is great but an enhancement of overall quality of life is too legit

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice.. The EAM is one of the more interesting products in the line imo. That "focused and ON it" feeling, the lack of brain fog, the general mood boost, thats the type of effect i like. Yeah, a strength boost is great but an enhancement of overall quality of life is too legit
I promise you that endoamp max is the best brain boosting supplement I've ever tried-BY FAR!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is interesting though . I actually listened to a whole 30 minute lecture on YouTube with out any breaks which normally I require my self so I know the endo amp max is doing it’s thing. Today is chest and side deltoid day, week three.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So is interesting though . I actually listened to a whole 30 minute lecture on YouTube with out any breaks which normally I require my self so I know the endo amp max is doing it’s thing. Today is chest and side deltoid day, week three.
endoamp is treating me very well also, in 2nd month.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for more feedback on endomax. How is the recovery/sleep/GH/cortisol etc.? Keep hearing about the great focus benefits but curious about the other pieces.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for more feedback on endomax. How is the recovery/sleep/GH/cortisol etc.? Keep hearing about the great focus benefits but curious about the other pieces.
without a doubt I fall asleep faster, sleep deeper and wake up more refreshed.

as to recovery I have arthritis, but I do feel like I am less sore in mornings-this also falls into the increased gh?

I have trouble keeping weight on in summer due to physical job working outside in heat, so its hard for me personally to comment on cortisol without getting bloods done.

hope this helps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am recovering faster I believe and I think I’m not getting doms as much as you would with out endo amp max . Sleep I have deep sleep but not sure if it’s from endo amp max since I take that in the morning.
I am not any more hungry but on week 4 let’s see my bf. I will know then if the gh maybe increased with a lower bf by then .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
without a doubt I fall asleep faster, sleep deeper and wake up more refreshed.

as to recovery I have arthritis, but I do feel like I am less sore in mornings-this also falls into the increased gh?

I have trouble keeping weight on in summer due to physical job working outside in heat, so its hard for me personally to comment on cortisol without getting bloods done.

hope this helps.
Exactly with out blood hard to tell other than how we feel. I am less stressed . Does that count ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly with out blood hard to tell other than how we feel. I am less stressed . Does that count ?
of course it counts...people give $millions to big pharma each year to feel less stressed!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am recovering faster I believe and I think I’m not getting doms as much as you would with out endo amp max . Sleep I have deep sleep but not sure if it’s from endo amp max since I take that in the morning.
I am not any more hungry but on week 4 let’s see my bf. I will know then if the gh maybe increased with a lower bf by then .
this is only a suggestion since I've learned long time ago that what works for me MAY not work as well for others...I take 2 caps endoamp max 1st thing in morning, and then 1 cap[3rd cap of day]immediately before getting into bed...this has worked incredibly well for me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe so . So video to post today .
Yesterday was the end of week 3 and going in to my final week of this stack. I feel 4 weeks is not enough and had I gotten 6 weeks worth or even 7 weeks worth based on what people have been telling me .

Also this is week three of treadmill run on Sunday . Wow week three I ran so much further in 10 minutes then week two as well as week one. I was less fatigued and I had focus that was on par with endo amp max.