NEW: Gym Juice | Athletic Xtreme

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
We are currently in-production with this bad boy.
It's an all-new intra-workout product that really kicks. There are a few novel ingredients in here (a Dr. D special).

We will be having a live Q&A on our Facebook page in the coming weeks where you'll be able to ask Dr. D any questions you have regarding the product.
Beta testing opportunities are coming soon as well.
gj-am.png

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Athletic Xtreme Gym Juice

Taste

Watermelon → This is a very light and flavorful watermelon. At first you do not get much of a flavor then all of a sudden it just rushes up on you and leaves you a lingering aftertaste. There are zero sugars, and sucralose is the flavoring agent off the ingredient makeup and AX did a great job on hitting this watermelon. No signs of any artificial after taste or flavoring from first sip to last gulp. This is enjoyable and on the lighter side of flavoring for those who do not enjoy powerful or very strong tasting products.

Mixability

The powder mixes with ease, the only drawback as that it foams a lot as you can see in the picture below. I mixed this with 8oz of water and it foamed almost 8oz worth upward the shaker cup. I do not know what it is (Guessing the casein hydrolysate or the peptopro) but I am not 100% sure.

Formula

A mixture of 7g total of BCAA’s (As said right on the front of the label), and seen above from the picture with the shaker cup and bottle. The Juiced up Blend of 7.39g (which I am not a fan of prop blends) shows you Pepto Pro the first ingredient and Casein Hydrolysate, followed by Di/Tri Peptides. Next you get the 3 BCAA’s in Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine showing you the majority of the blend is what you want in the pepto pro and the BCAA’s. Small amounts of Tyrosine, ATP, and GOV (Bis glycinato oxovandium) to finish off the label and ingredient profile/formula.

Besides unknown amounts In the prop blend this shows a very simple PeptoPro + BCAA formula.

Cost

The Cost is still unknown as this has just been released from Athletic Xtreme, but for a 30 serving tub I am going to guess in the 30-40$ price range. While that may not be accurate or spot on that is just an educated guess. If around 1$ a serving for an expensive PeptoPro addition on top of the BCAA mixture with minor additions.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Yea buddy. It sure is pretty tasty.

Thanks for the review. You are the man.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah mine foamed up about 8oz like the water amount 8oz

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dr.d is the man!!!

with bcaa's that foam up just mix it up the night before!!!