New gear

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
@brundel any chance in near future to possibly get a small run of stringer shirts done again with your logo? Not sure it's been done in awhile but wearing down my only one, would love to get 5 or 6 more

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brother, yah we are going to run some more soon. A couple of years ago we ran a batch and a bunch came out less than perfect. So I kept just pulling them out and throwing them on before I went to the gym. I have like 40 of them now..... Used though....
Anyways Ill work on getting some run. You like those tanks we used? Those fit me best.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother, yah we are going to run some more soon. A couple of years ago we ran a batch and a bunch came out less than perfect. So I kept just pulling them out and throwing them on before I went to the gym. I have like 40 of them now..... Used though....
Anyways Ill work on getting some run. You like those tanks we used? Those fit me best.

That would be awesome to get another run of those. Yes absolutely loved the tanks you used, easily one of the best gym shirts I have ever purchased.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill work on getting this done