***New Flavors of Gaspari's Precision Protein Promo***

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I tried it with milk. It lost some Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor but gained a very good cream flavor.. hard to explain, but it was kinda like.... a cinnamon roll with the icing minus the roll?

Also, I made fiancé buy a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch so I could try it in that. I've tried about many proteins in CTC and they've all ruined it. This was a fantastic compliment and tasted like cereal milk but a little thicker.

If this ever goes on sale, will definitely be purchased
That sounds freakin awesome!!!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples today
Will try a serving post workout tmrw
looking forward to it...

everybody else should be getting or already have their samples, I look forward to hearing from all of you.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
First let me say I've never been a blueberry anything fan.

I gotta say thanks for the mini shaker. Comes in handy when it's just protein and water.

Ok, it mixed really well with just the shaker. No clumps at all.

Taste was good. Again I'm not a blueberry fan.
As others have said, it's a bit thin but that doesn't bother me.

I would recommend this to those that like blueberry.

Maybe mix with coconut or almond milk for a little thickness if that's what you like.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I got my blueberry muffin samples today. I took both packets today post-workout. I'm the biggest cinnamon fan in the world, so I was hoping for that but I do love me some blueberry muffins too.

I always mix my protein with 12 ounces of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. It is very thin, although I don't think that's a bad thing. The flavor comes in light and then kind of ramps up in strength but I have to say that the flavor is spot on. If you take two gulps in a row and then wait a couple seconds, you're in Blueberry Muffin City. I assume the flavor would be stronger with 8 oz of water, but I always go with unsweetened almond milk.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
First let me say I've never been a blueberry anything fan.

I gotta say thanks for the mini shaker. Comes in handy when it's just protein and water.

Ok, it mixed really well with just the shaker. No clumps at all.

Taste was good. Again I'm not a blueberry fan.
As others have said, it's a bit thin but that doesn't bother me.

I would recommend this to those that like blueberry.

Maybe mix with coconut or almond milk for a little thickness if that's what you like.
For someone who isn't a fan of blueberry but says the taste is good, that's a big compliment. Thanks for posting your thoughts

I got my blueberry muffin samples today. I took both packets today post-workout. I'm the biggest cinnamon fan in the world, so I was hoping for that but I do love me some blueberry muffins too.

I always mix my protein with 12 ounces of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. It is very thin, although I don't think that's a bad thing. The flavor comes in light and then kind of ramps up in strength but I have to say that the flavor is spot on. If you take two gulps in a row and then wait a couple seconds, you're in Blueberry Muffin City. I assume the flavor would be stronger with 8 oz of water, but I always go with unsweetened almond milk.
Glad to hear it! I also was kind of surprised, the flavor is lighter than I would have thought but it is very good.

initialize

Awards
So I ordered 2 pounds of the blueberry muffin and cinnamon cereal. I just had the blueberry muffin and Gaspari nailed the flavor! Awesome!

I'm going to try the cinnamon tomorrow - coincidentally I'm going to mix it in my cereal as well lol.

Trutein's cinnamon bun flavor has been a staple of mine for years (honestly one of the best proteins I've ever tried) so I'm curious to see how Gaspari's compares.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered 2 pounds of the blueberry muffin and cinnamon cereal. I just had the blueberry muffin and Gaspari nailed the flavor! Awesome!

I'm going to try the cinnamon tomorrow - coincidentally I'm going to mix it in my cereal as well lol.

Trutein's cinnamon bun flavor has been a staple of mine for years (honestly one of the best proteins I've ever tried) so I'm curious to see how Gaspari's compares.
Awesome, thank you so much for the support! Good call on the cereal mixing. I promise that you'll love it if you're a fan of cinnamon

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Jumping right in with the 2 pound purchases. Excellent! I'm sure you will be pleased. All the feedback so far has been very positive.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I tried my one packet with water this past weekend. Saving my other to try in almond milk, maybe.

Mixability
- mixed just fine with a shaker and ice. No clumping or chunks.

Texture
-very thin. If you're looking for a "sustenance" opt for something else. This is very light.

Flavor
-pretty good. It wasn't overly sweet and fake tasting like most proteins outside of standard flavors are. There is a slight hint of a cream flavor. My initial thought was this would be good in coffee in the morning to kind of church up your coffee.

Now I'm debating on using my other sample in almond milk or coffee hmmmm

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
So I tried my one packet with water this past weekend. Saving my other to try in almond milk, maybe.

Mixability
- mixed just fine with a shaker and ice. No clumping or chunks.

Texture
-very thin. If you're looking for a "sustenance" opt for something else. This is very light.

Flavor
-pretty good. It wasn't overly sweet and fake tasting like most proteins outside of standard flavors are. There is a slight hint of a cream flavor. My initial thought was this would be good in coffee in the morning to kind of church up your coffee.

Now I'm debating on using my other sample in almond milk or coffee hmmmm
Love to hear these thoughts. I think the other sample would work in either, let us know what you end up choosing

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM Reviews Gaspari Nutrition Precision Protein

Gaspari was nice enough to send me two samples of the Blueberry Muffin, after I reviewed the Cinnamon Cereal Crunch.

Mixability

This mixed better than CCC. Not that I had an issue with CCC, just a few clumps. I also noticed that the BM mixes A LOT thinner than the CCC. I personally like thicker shakes, so that was a tad disappointing, but not surprising.

Macros/Profile

130 cals
25 grams protein
2 grams carbs
2 grams fat

Anyone can use this.

Taste

I first took a big whiff of the powder. It did smell like a blueberry muffin or pancake mix. The blueberry smell was not as distinct, but it was there.

My expectations for the taste were high given my experience with CCC. I had no expectations for that flavor, but it blew my mind. Blueberry muffin was solid. Not as good as CCC, but very good. Whenever I have a muffin, to this day, I remove the top, eat that, and then eat the body/base of the muffin. Imagine how the base/body of a blueberry muffin tastes, that is the exact flavor here. It is the portion of the muffin that is not overly sweet because it doesn't have that sugar coating.

Additionally, I got more of a muffin/"flour" flavor than blueberry. It was good, I just wish there was more blueberries. Think of it as a muffin which you need to search for the blueberries. I would say the ratio is about 70/30 in terms of muffin to blueberry.

Bottom Line

If you are searching for that outside the box flavor and enjoy blueberry muffins, I would say try this. The powder alone is pretty similar to a blueberry muffin, but not the top where all of the extra sugar is. I liked the flavor, but would have enjoyed it more if it was sweeter and if it had more of a blueberry taste to it. This could be really good in oatmeal, pancakes, muffins, etc. To get a real blueberry breakfast item, I would just add a touch of sweetener and I would imagine it would taste like the real deal.

8.5/10

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Had my second blueberry sample today.

Used less water this time.
Definitely the way to go.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback so far everyone, great to hear!

And I definitely appreciate the honest responses. It seems that the majority really like the two new flavors released.

I personally think Blueberry is slightly better than Cinnamon, but I see most others think the opposite of me. That's why flavoring is so hard to gauge, everyone has a different opinion on what they like or don't like. That's why it's great we have two new fantastic options in the line :)

-Spaz

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gaspari Precision Protein - Blueberry Muffin

I received two sample packs of Blueberry Muffin flavor and a nice Gaspari shaker. Thanks again fellas.

I really enjoyed this flavor, much more than the napolean flavor. I am not a fan of anything blueberry, but this was very good. The powder is tan when it hits the water it mixes a light blue, kinda cool. It is very thin and mixes very well. It is a very clean hydrolosate protein and digests quickly with no GI distress. This is a 10/10 as far as effectiveness and effiency. Taste wise a solid 8/10. Value to me is 10/10, but realize that hydrolosate products are not cheap. This is a quality product and great for those that have agressive goals in the sport.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

I received two sample packs of Blueberry Muffin flavor and a nice Gaspari shaker. Thanks again fellas.

I really enjoyed this flavor, much more than the napolean flavor. I am not a fan of anything blueberry, but this was very good. The powder is tan when it hits the water it mixes a light blue, kinda cool. It is very thin and mixes very well. It is a very clean hydrolosate protein and digests quickly with no GI distress. This is a 10/10 as far as effectiveness and effiency. Taste wise a solid 8/10. Value to me is 10/10, but realize that hydrolosate products are not cheap. This is a quality product and great for those that have agressive goals in the sport.
More than neapolitan, huh?? Good ratings there, appreciate you posting your thoughts.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My take on Cinnamon Cereal Crunch after grabbing a tub when it came on NP for sale.

Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch Precision Protein

[video=youtube_share;Q2gSInNROVs]http://youtu.be/Q2gSInNROVs[/video]

Taste

Cinnamon Cereal Crunch – First impression was mixing a protein shake.
Shake: Before you even consume a shake the aroma of the tub will fill your kitchen of a childhood favorite cereal. Upon first sip you are bombarded with a refreshing cinnamon flavor that has a graham after taste. In Ghost Cereal Milk you get a sugary and luscious aftertaste of cereal milk, I did get it here, but not as strong as I would of liked. The graham after taste reminds me almost of cinnamon graham crackers you buy in the stores. If I were to break this down it is about 50% cinnamon, 25% graham, and 25% cereal milk. Gaspari found an interesting way to implement all of these flavors into a protein powder.
Cinnamon Toast crunch is hands down one of my favorite cereal’s ever created,. Gaspari did a good job; while it is not 100% cinnamon toast crunch you get a lot of vibes that correlate to that flavor. A stronger cinnamon sugar flavor would have been a dead 10/10.

Comparing other cinnamon protein’s out there:
AI Sports & Controlled Labs → Cinnamon Roll
Cellucor cinnamon swirl → Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gaspari → CTC + graham + Cereal Milk
PES & MTS → Cinnamon Sugar SnickerDoodle based

Mixability

10oz Cashew Milk + 2 Scoops mixed with ease. This is not a thick protein powder so it did mix very easy. I threw this in my ninja blender for 15 seconds and there were no clumps. It did foam for a minute, but it quickly went away after letting it sit before I drank the shake. I would suggest 4-6oz per scoop to get the best of both worlds if you desire a thicker protein shake and stronger flavor.

Formula

2g Fat
2g Carbs
25g Protein

This is mostly a WPH (Whey Protein Hydrosolate) powder, therefore it will be on the thin side, but you get what you pay for. This may cost a bit more due to the makeup of the product, but it is a very caloric friendly option. A good formula that is straight to the point and nothing you will find spiked as it lists the entire amino profile on the tub.

Price
$34.99 for a 2lb Tub. While this may be a touch pricey compared to some companies who shell out 10$/lb this is mostly a hydro whey. Therefore cost per serving will be more expensive. This is a protein you can consider a treat compared to your bulk blends or regular whey products found for cheaper. You could half scoop this flavor with another basic vanilla to prolong the life of the tub. Well worth it for the price due to what you get and the outstanding flavoring.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
My take on Cinnamon Cereal Crunch after grabbing a tub when it came on NP for sale.

Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch Precision Protein

[video=youtube_share;Q2gSInNROVs]http://youtu.be/Q2gSInNROVs[/video]

Taste

Cinnamon Cereal Crunch – First impression was mixing a protein shake.
Shake: Before you even consume a shake the aroma of the tub will fill your kitchen of a childhood favorite cereal. Upon first sip you are bombarded with a refreshing cinnamon flavor that has a graham after taste. In Ghost Cereal Milk you get a sugary and luscious aftertaste of cereal milk, I did get it here, but not as strong as I would of liked. The graham after taste reminds me almost of cinnamon graham crackers you buy in the stores. If I were to break this down it is about 50% cinnamon, 25% graham, and 25% cereal milk. Gaspari found an interesting way to implement all of these flavors into a protein powder.
Cinnamon Toast crunch is hands down one of my favorite cereal’s ever created,. Gaspari did a good job; while it is not 100% cinnamon toast crunch you get a lot of vibes that correlate to that flavor. A stronger cinnamon sugar flavor would have been a dead 10/10.

Comparing other cinnamon protein’s out there:
AI Sports & Controlled Labs → Cinnamon Roll
Cellucor cinnamon swirl → Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gaspari → CTC + graham + Cereal Milk
PES & MTS → Cinnamon Sugar SnickerDoodle based

Mixability

10oz Cashew Milk + 2 Scoops mixed with ease. This is not a thick protein powder so it did mix very easy. I threw this in my ninja blender for 15 seconds and there were no clumps. It did foam for a minute, but it quickly went away after letting it sit before I drank the shake. I would suggest 4-6oz per scoop to get the best of both worlds if you desire a thicker protein shake and stronger flavor.

Formula

2g Fat
2g Carbs
25g Protein

This is mostly a WPH (Whey Protein Hydrosolate) powder, therefore it will be on the thin side, but you get what you pay for. This may cost a bit more due to the makeup of the product, but it is a very caloric friendly option. A good formula that is straight to the point and nothing you will find spiked as it lists the entire amino profile on the tub.

Price
$34.99 for a 2lb Tub. While this may be a touch pricey compared to some companies who shell out 10$/lb this is mostly a hydro whey. Therefore cost per serving will be more expensive. This is a protein you can consider a treat compared to your bulk blends or regular whey products found for cheaper. You could half scoop this flavor with another basic vanilla to prolong the life of the tub. Well worth it for the price due to what you get and the outstanding flavoring.

Excellent review

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Excellent review
Thank you sir! Just wanted to be 100% honest after purchasing it.. Flavored very well just needs a kick of cinnamon sugar to really get that CTC Taste!!!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thanks for taking the time to review.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cinnamon (2 packs)

Woody
Distilled Water
AntM1564
Jaredmus
FireTitan

BlueBerry (2 samples)

EMPIREMIND
Martyfnemec
Sparkss
Studhorse
sandpig

winners PM me your info and we can get these shipped ASAP.

FireTitan
Sparkss
Studhorse

I believe you 3 still owe me a review (unless I missed something. Thank you.

and for those who left there review in this thread, please add it to the review section, here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/288928-precision-protein.html

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3130.jpg
mmmmm I'm hungry from all those pictures

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FireTitan
Sparkss
Studhorse

I believe you 3 still owe me a review (unless I missed something. Thank you.

and for those who left there review in this thread, please add it to the review section, here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/288928-precision-protein.html
Review coming brother.
Been traveling with my daughter for softball. Got home last night @ 1:00am.
Got my sample setting by the blender ready to go in the morning.
First time I have taken 21 days off from the gym. Joints feel great however.
I was home for 1 day. Shot a pic to the " in the mail" thread.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/150879d1499203804-mail-img_20170702_202640813.jpg

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent Review Bob, thank you! Very well done!!!

And studhorse I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on it after you get a chance to try it. Let us know :)

-Spaz