New Ergopharm 1-ad???

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
For those wondering why I involved myself in this, its because I have some of AMS's 1-Androsterone. I also read the thread on BB .com where PA said that it didn't test out. I e-mailed AMS and asked them about it and they didn't believe PA would post something like that, b/c he had never told them anything about its purity. AMS also said that they were friends and former employees of PA/Ergopharm. This also happened before I was affiliated with Axis Labs, so I don't want this to reflect on them for my personal involvement.

Last edited:
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting...

It's good you speak your mind. You cover your tracks in your SIG anyway.

For those wondering why I involved myself in this, its because I have some of AMS's 1-Androsterone. I also read the thread on BB .com where PA said that it didn't test out after Reaper told me about it. I e-mailed AMS and asked them about it and they didn't believe PA would post something like that, b/c he had never told them anything about its purity. AMS also said that they were friends and former employees of PA/Ergopharm. This also happened before I was affiliated with Axis Labs, so I don't want this to reflect on them for my personal involvement.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, shlt happens. The supplement industry is very cut throat. Business is business.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bottom line is I trust ERGO products. Really I don't give a sh*t about the bickering that goes on behind the scenes.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Well, there is considerably more to this than you guys know....First off, yes, the owner of AMS was a former Ergo guy. Thats where I will leave that so I dont feel like Ive breached anything Pat has told me in confidence. Lets just say Pat took the high road on that one, and thats me talking, not him.....

I know he worked his ass off on this one and damn near went insane trying to figure it out. Its not the same as the AMS product. Has anyone seen a price yet? He was having a difficult time trying to get it to where they would be able to retail it at a reasonable price. I know what we talked about in private, but I was wondering where it finally came in at?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I have heard through the rumor mill a few times that this will not be the same as the AMS product. If it was the same thing I don't think I would be as inclined to buy it. My interest is quite peaked, as Ergo usually does come through with what they promise. Alot of companies do not imo.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
ErgoPharm's stuff is good most of the time. The only beef i have is that stupid 'Cell Fuel' crap that they sell.

I told PA awhile back that creatine ethyl ester is b.s., and he replied that it has gotten good feed back.

I said the same thing about the 6-MU in it as well, which he replied that he had a lot of Russian studies to back it up.

That's kinda a 'me too' thing he was piggybacking with that.

.....ce la vie. Whatever.

Other than that I really like the old AMP, not AMP v2 so much though.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ergo has a great track record & Pat always has made top notch products. Thing is though if he released a version of water identical to Aquafina his would be 100x better because he tested the aquafina and it showed up as only 70% pure water. Marketing in the supp industry is brutal.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Goes on sale the 19th. Ships the following week.