New Cannibal Ferox EU

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Midterm Election time! And you know what that means? Climate Change is out of control, taxes are terrible, gun control, and Health Care needs to be fixed. Tired of the BS?? Don't worry!! Chaos and Pain can energize you through these tiring times with our brand New Ferox EU!! And because we are awesome, Buy One Get One Free on the New Ferox EU, with Dyamine TM, +30% off, until Tuesday at Midnight!! Enter coupon code EU30 at checkout for the discount.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-ferox-eu/?utm_********Chaos+and+Pain+Mailing+List&utm_**********c3826e69d5-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_20_08_15_COPY_03&************email&utm_term=0_7577bd623c-c3826e69d5-105699849
pyrobatt EMPIREMIND

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey what’s the 411 on rabbit smurf, muscle Labs love 66 and xeno blood.

Vsavoia

Awards
In as well, going to get a couple of these but have never purchased anything from C&P. Any flavor info would be great
Thanks
Vic

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can anybody tell me anything about Kola Nut?

In to find out about the flavors

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xeno =lemon lime. Smurf = cotton candy. 66= orange soda. Pineapple hand grenade = pineapple mango. Strawbloody is strawberry watermelon

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anybody tell me anything about Kola Nut?

In to find out about the flavors
Similar anti fatigue effects to coffee. Part of what we feel gives the formulation an extra kick.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xeno =lemon lime. Smurf = cotton candy. 66= orange soda. Pineapple hand grenade = pineapple mango. Strawbloody is strawberry watermelon
Pineapple mango sounds crazy good
Actually they all do!!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pineapple mango sounds crazy good
Actually they all do!!!!
Gonna b tough to beat the Pineapple Express. Best pineapple flavor I’ve ever had in any supp.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, thanks. I am in Belgium. I just would like to avoid potential customs, etc if possible
Belgium is good to go. No problems.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered the Orange Soda and Lemon Lime - $16.25/tub shipped is too good to pass up!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dont worry guys there are always great deals coming up, just keep your eye out for the threads. soxbsbll05 I will do my best to remember to alert you if a sale with riot comes around

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dont worry guys there are always great deals coming up, just keep your eye out for the threads. soxbsbll05 I will do my best to remember to alert you if a sale with riot comes around
Awesome, thanks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In case people were wondering on this one, tried a 2/3 scoop of the Love 66 flavor (Orange Soda) for the first time this morning. I have a pretty good stim tolerance so I will definitely be trying a full scoop next time, but it was a good training session. Not overly sweaty and woke me up.

The Love 66 tastes like a Diet Orange Crush gone slightly flat - very spot on and a pleasure to drink. Mixed perfectly. PreWOs don’t have to taste good to be good IMO, but this one definitely nailed the flavor!

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got the strawbloody slaughtermelon and rabbit Smurf. Did 3/4 scoop of strawbloody with a scoop of high volume before a squat workout and loved the combo. Flavoring was nice. Good concentration in the gym and had energy and no crash afterwards.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dear God......

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are you guys liking it so far? Any feedback?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are you guys liking it so far? Any feedback?
Really liking one scoop of the Love 66 orange sodapop flavor. Mix and taste makes it enjoyable to get down, and it’s really a great stim blend with no downsides. Not too sweaty, no crash.

Not as strong as traditional ferox without yohimbe (Amazon had a great non-Y version for a minute), but it’s ridiculously hard to find a solid stim blend that both doesn’t contain Y or a bunch of pump ingredients I don’t always need.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really liking one scoop of the Love 66 orange sodapop flavor. Mix and taste makes it enjoyable to get down, and it’s really a great stim blend with no downsides. Not too sweaty, no crash.

Not as strong as traditional ferox without yohimbe (Amazon had a great non-Y version for a minute), but it’s ridiculously hard to find a solid stim blend that both doesn’t contain Y or a bunch of pump ingredients I don’t always need.
Nice I've got love 66 on the way.

I know what you mean. I did a full dose yohimbine run a lil while ago, had cold sweats and goosebumps for a solid month. That stuff is nasty and I only really use it for fat burning, and it's one of my last tools I resort to. that's why I like the more simpler pre workouts or just making them for myself. But this one seems to be a good one and alot of people are like it, so I'm excited. Glad to hear your enjoying it!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice I've got love 66 on the way.

I know what you mean. I did a full dose yohimbine run a lil while ago, had cold sweats and goosebumps for a solid month. That stuff is nasty and I only really use it for fat burning, and it's one of my last tools I resort to. that's why I like the more simpler pre workouts or just making them for myself. But this one seems to be a good one and alot of people are like it, so I'm excited. Glad to hear your enjoying it!
You will like it; this is a solid product for any market!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine will be here soon!!! Can’t wait to give it a whirl

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established