brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its time for a new product.
We will be launching a new vasodilator in the next 14 days or so.
Will be a limited run of a few hundred units with a full run about 10 days behind.
This will be a pure vasodilator. Not a pre, there are no stims. Who is looking forward to something new?
nerw.png

marax

marax

Awards
This sounds good. No stims is even better. Is this a pill, powder, topical? I have stopped buying topicals at the moment. Had two bottles of Exotherm on hand in the closet and both are dried out. Crazy, Oregon aint a very dry place.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one is going to be caps. The taste is a bit rough.

marax

marax

Awards
This one is going to be caps. The taste is a bit rough.
HAHA Great! Will they have a unique smell like follidrone? I kid, love all the products and I look forward to this one. As long as I don't have to take 10, 45 minutes before 3 am like the old Gaspari products :ROFLMAO:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it will be basically scentless but hard to know until its in bottles.
One thing I do know.....this stuff widens those blood vessels and arteries like nothing else I have used.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I do know.....this stuff widens those blood vessels and arteries like nothing else I have used.
How was the pump and is it safe to widen them this much lol?

marax

marax

Awards
Here is a question for you Brundle, the VA just put me on blood pressure meds. I know your not a doctor, but will this cause an issue with vasodilators?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was the pump and is it safe to widen them this much lol?
We ran pretty extensive testing.
Blood pressure drops a bit but nothing alarming. More like what you would expect.
We have to keep something in mind and I think this is a MAJOR misconception.
Taking a vasodilator is not the most important part of getting a pump. Vasodilators are great for assisting in this and driving nutrients into the muscles which is important for growth.
But taking a vasodilator alone isnt going to guarantee you a great pump.

You also need=
Proper electrolyte balance
Well hydrated
Well fed. If you eat carbs more carbs will help you get a better pump.
Osmolytes. Creatine, glycerpump, etc and I like about 10g glutamine before training.
Add these plus a solid vasodilator and pumps will be skin splitting.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a question for you Brundle, the VA just put me on blood pressure meds. I know your not a doctor, but will this cause an issue with vasodilators?
This is impossible to know. It depends on your present BP level and the MOA of the drug your taking.
This is for sure prescription level vasodilation in the coming product so its best to test drive it if so.
If you have a BP cuff try taking half a dose and take BP before, after 30 min and after 1 hr.
If BP stays relatively the same you can go up to full dose and test again.

Because they both can drop your blood pressure its best to 1. ask your dr or 2. run some tests or 3 both.

marax

marax

Awards
This is impossible to know. It depends on your present BP level and the MOA of the drug your taking.
This is for sure prescription level vasodilation in the coming product so its best to test drive it if so.
If you have a BP cuff try taking half a dose and take BP before, after 30 min and after 1 hr.
If BP stays relatively the same you can go up to full dose and test again.

Because they both can drop your blood pressure its best to 1. ask your dr or 2. run some tests or 3 both.
I appreciate the response. I am currently recovering from back issues that kept me down (multiple fractured vertebrae and herniated disks) and with this came weight gain from being sedentary for so long as recovery took place. I am hoping my blood pressure drops once I start training again and losing weight. It's one thing to sloth out because your lazy, it's another to sloth out because you have no choice. I will take your advice since I have the cuff. Thanks and I look forward to it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How good is the vasilodator? Well, I used it while on DMAA and Caffeine, and my blood pressure was great

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just thinking about looking for a new stim free preworkout.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the response. I am currently recovering from back issues that kept me down (multiple fractured vertebrae and herniated disks) and with this came weight gain from being sedentary for so long as recovery took place. I am hoping my blood pressure drops once I start training again and losing weight. It's one thing to sloth out because your lazy, it's another to sloth out because you have no choice. I will take your advice since I have the cuff. Thanks and I look forward to it.
If you give it a shot and blood pressure drops too much hit me up and we will refund your purchase.

marax

marax

Awards
If you give it a shot and blood pressure drops too much hit me up and we will refund your purchase.
I appreciate the offer. Truth is, I have used nearly every product you have put out. Viron, follidrone, and exotherm are part of my daily routine. The follidrone simply for the health benefits. I will try this out and if there is any issue, I will pass it on to a buddy who would benefit. I got him hooked on follidrone, rebirth, and formeron.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the offer. Truth is, I have used nearly every product you have put out. Viron, follidrone, and exotherm are part of my daily routine. The follidrone simply for the health benefits. I will try this out and if there is any issue, I will pass it on to a buddy who would benefit. I got him hooked on follidrone, rebirth, and formeron.
Awesome brother. Just want to make sure you get to give it a shot.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the support! Your testament to the effectiveness of the aforementioned products speaks highly to the quality of BLR!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another site wide sale ? :)

I do need to re up soon on CBD

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And I will probably buy some!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its novel I am sure - therefore, I have no idea!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tricolor leaf extract, peganum harmala l. extract, quercetin dehydrate

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arginine, Glutamine, Creatine Ethyl Ester
I think regular arginine isnt very good. You need I think 20 or 30 grams dose for it to be activeif I recall correctly and its just not reasonable. This is why people went to citrulline.
Glutamine is one of my favorites and I take it with regular creatine mono before training but not for vasodilation.
Great stuff keep em coming.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tricolor leaf extract, peganum harmala l. extract, quercetin dehydrate
Never heard of tricolor leaf extract Ill check it out. Syrian rue is interesting stuff but isnt it a hallucinogen? I might be mistaken.
What chem in it causes vasodilation?
Love me some quercetin and its a very good vasodilator but, quercetin has about a 1% bioavailability so it would need to be....augmented in a way that would increase bioavailability.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of tricolor leaf extract Ill check it out. Syrian rue is interesting stuff but isnt it a hallucinogen? I might be mistaken.
What chem in it causes vasodilation?
Love me some quercetin and its a very good vasodilator but, quercetin has about a 1% bioavailability so it would need to be....augmented in a way that would increase bioavailability.
here is the tri color aka red leaf spinach

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think regular arginine isnt very good. You need I think 20 or 30 grams dose for it to be activeif I recall correctly and its just not reasonable. This is why people went to citrulline.
Glutamine is one of my favorites and I take it with regular creatine mono before training but not for vasodilation.
Never was a fan of arginine myself .. Nitrosigine kinda took over for free form L-arginine

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
harmine and harmaline are both pretty toxic.

Harmaline is almost twice as toxic as harmine and in moderate doses causes tremors and clonic convulsions but with no in- crease in spinal reflex excitability [6]. Lethal doses bring about convulsions, which are soon followed by motor paralysis due to the marked depressive action upon the central nervous system.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was being sarcastic. Those would be 3 awful choices.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
harmine and harmaline are both pretty toxic.

Harmaline is almost twice as toxic as harmine and in moderate doses causes tremors and clonic convulsions but with no in- crease in spinal reflex excitability [6]. Lethal doses bring about convulsions, which are soon followed by motor paralysis due to the marked depressive action upon the central nervous system.
Sounds like a fun time - not srs
I was just throwing out crazy ingredients that you never see (or rarely see I have seen a product with this in it before )