manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Does shield and defend need to be cycled off? I bought a bunch of bottles when it first came out...

I have been on it since early May I believe...haha, and NO I have not got sick (thank God)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does shield and defend need to be cycled off? I bought a bunch of bottles when it first came out...

I have been on it since early May I believe...haha, and NO I have not got sick (thank God)
Nope, you can run year round! I'm excited to see how you fair through flu season.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I have been taking it since it came out too. I wouldn’t think it actually NEEDS to by cycled off. Just keep an eye on the amount of zinc you are getting each day.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I have been taking it since it came out too. I wouldn’t think it actually NEEDS to by cycled off. Just keep an eye on the amount of zinc you are getting each day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah as long as its your only zinc source its good to go year round.
I've been taking daily since Feb. As has dozens of people I know, family etc. And we have a ton of repeat customers now. Some buying 6plus bottles at a time. Not sure why. Maybe they don't want to run out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah as long as its your only zinc source its good to go year round.
I've been taking daily since Feb. As has dozens of people I know, family etc. And we have a ton of repeat customers now. Some buying 6plus bottles at a time. Not sure why. Maybe they don't want to run out.
thats the best way to do it .. i bought like 20 bottles of immune support
zinc in winter to combat flu/virus is so important .. ill grab a bottle with next cbd purchase .. nov-dec-jan are the only times when i like to run zinc supplement ( mainly due to where i live )

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thats the best way to do it .. i bought like 20 bottles of immune support
zinc in winter to combat flu/virus is so important .. ill grab a bottle with next cbd purchase .. nov-dec-jan are the only times when i like to run zinc supplement ( mainly due to where i live )
They'll be flying off the shelf come the fall.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They'll be flying off the shelf come the fall.
yup happens all the time to pharmacies here as well .. around halloween is when i start the prep lol