New and Improved NATADROL

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get yourself a prepaid card and it should not be a problem. Also the date is not an issue. Many times you are required by law to list a date within a certain range. It's not like boom one day it's worthless and the day before it was fine, no worries.
That was my thoughts as well but it's a pain to get a prepaid card just for that. Hmmmm.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
You can get them almost anywhere or at any bank. You can also recharge it and save it for use any time you do not feel 100% about a site.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can get them almost anywhere or at any bank. You can also recharge it and save it for use any time you do not feel 100% about a site.
I live in the sticks but I could pick one up over the weekend or something somewhere. Tempting.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I have seen them at almost every drug store and of course walmart. I bet you could even order on online. Making a special trip if you are really far out would be a pain.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Found some natadrol that is "best by nov 2013" what do you guys thinks? Go for it or not?
I got like 4 or 5 btls about that date. i say go for it! I am on hrt and like heavy test cycles ( on 900mg ew now) so hey I got natadrol up for 20$ a bottle jut to get rid of it so it dont be wasted, just pm me . but im not selling my M1D! :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got like 4 or 5 btls about that date. i say go for it! I am on hrt and like heavy test cycles ( on 900mg ew now) so hey I got natadrol up for 20$ a bottle jut to get rid of it so it dont be wasted, just pm me . but im not selling my M1D! :)
That sketchy place has it for 15! Lol.