New and Improved NATADROL

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well ph/aas stop/minimise LH productions , and from what I remember you have to take a pct for natadrol if I'm not thinking about another product
you dont have to have pct for natadrol, its recommended because it acts via the androgen receptors and has the possibilty to cause suppression.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully the new stuff will be out before then. Don't hold me to this though!
I got 3 bottles now for a nice run and I should be good til the new stuff comes out. I hope it's not too different from the old because I respond awesome to it. Luckily me and my particular microbiology that makes it good for me I guess!

Can't wait to hear more about the new. LG has a real solid fan base with natadrol and needs to bring it to us. I know I personally have run like 12 or so bottles after this run. Plus formadrol every time but this time.

As far as shut down I have never seen any but used formadrol as a light pct and I actually seem to respond well to it, however it maybe just have been the end effects of the natadrol carrying over for all I know.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I got 3 bottles now for a nice run and I should be good til the new stuff comes out. I hope it's not too different from the old because I respond awesome to it. Luckily me and my particular microbiology that makes it good for me I guess!

Can't wait to hear more about the new. LG has a real solid fan base with natadrol and needs to bring it to us. I know I personally have run like 12 or so bottles after this run. Plus formadrol every time but this time.

As far as shut down I have never seen any but used formadrol as a light pct and I actually seem to respond well to it, however it maybe just have been the end effects of the natadrol carrying over for all I know.
as someone who responded so well to natadrol, i'm curious what kinds of results did you get from it? and whats your cycle look like?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as someone who responded so well to natadrol, i'm curious what kinds of results did you get from it? and whats your cycle look like?
I wrote you a long reply and the app didnt post it. I saw an increase in appetite and ability to use food, raw strength and power increase, aggression and better mood, strong, dense muscle gains.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wrote you a long reply and the app didnt post it. I saw an increase in appetite and ability to use food, raw strength and power increase, aggression and better mood, strong, dense muscle gains.
Exactly what I always get and why I always run this at least once per year. Natadrol goes well with me as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm...so whats the dosage scheme you guys use?
I go with 10 caps per day. 4 am and 7 hours later which is 45 pre workout I take another 6.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a horrible feeling the reformulation of Natadrol will look nothing like the current version.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a horrible feeling the reformulation of Natadrol will look nothing like the current version.
Don't scare me! Please! Lol. I hope it's dosed higher only.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as it works I don't care. I would really like he current formula with more bang per cap and more per bottle.

I only dose 6x day. I have seen results at 3 a day. 6 seems to be my sweet spot.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as it works I don't care. I would really like he current formula with more bang per cap and more per bottle.

I only dose 6x day. I have seen results at 3 a day. 6 seems to be my sweet spot.
I have to dose 8 at least and 10 being my sweet spot.

How do you space your doses out?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all of our products being available in liquid form, this is where I see it headed. Hopefully it will still be offered in caps like other liquids are.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Colour me scared. I foresee a complete formula overhaul!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want it to stay the same... ah well.

I dose mine 2 AM, 2 PWO, 2 at diner.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 ed is my sweet spot and they just get split up thru-out the day. I'm really hoping LG improves the value of this and doesn't feel the need to alter it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 ed is my sweet spot and they just get split up thru-out the day. I'm really hoping LG improves the value of this and doesn't feel the need to alter it.
Ding ding ding. I feel like I get the same at 6 as 8, but the bottle empties faster.. Haha.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt a difference between 6 and 8 but nothing when testing 8 to 10.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt a difference between 6 and 8 but nothing when testing 8 to 10.
I guess I am just lucky! I thought about running at 8 but I feel like running at 6 I will get almost 9 weeks out of it... should be better than 6 weeks with only a little more, if anything better than at 6, for me.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
if/when its ready i'm sure it'll be extra amount of main actives plus some additions...

internally that was the main mantra when this was brought up

if we fuxed with it too much, we wouldn't be able to use the name natadrol :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the mean time will the OG natadrol still be made/sold, that's what I need to know. So I can stockpile 100 bottles.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the OG has been DQd... better stock up were u can find it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FML this is the stuff people kill themselves over.

Just kidding, but seriously. I'm a little mad.

My stockpile is currently digesting in my stomach.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note to self...beat Country to site selling OG. :yup:

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note to self...beat Country to site selling OG. :yup:
I have money to stock up but I need it other places. Pisses me off. I had 4 caps in me and felt very good already today at the gym. I think the mentality of being on something helps. And the rest of my stack is almost here.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
i'll periodically bother the corpo guys about this for you peeps mmkay? :biggthumpup:

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell then we are rioting in the streets. Lol! That's be cool. You can also tell them how much money they are gona lose since I won't be able to buy it anymore.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So tempting to get more.... Bank account says no....

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish it was as readily available as it used to be for like 16 bucks. I was buying it all day for that price.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. I am gona enjoy the hell out of this last run. RIP natadrol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm confused. Where and who said it's going to get discontinued?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A rep a few posts up.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm confused. Where and who said it's going to get discontinued?

Right now, the SOLE focus of LG is on the Andro Series and EPIC (as the Pre Workout) Everything else has been discontinued. This might come back out ONE DAY, but for now LG is all about the Andro Series

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now, the SOLE focus of LG is on the Andro Series and EPIC (as the Pre Workout) Everything else has been discontinued. This might come back out ONE DAY, but for now LG is all about the Andro Series
Which means LG stopped making all the products I have ever bought from them. Doesn't seem like a good move to me, but whatever. It's too bad.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Which means LG stopped making all the products I have ever bought from them. Doesn't seem like a good move to me, but whatever. It's too bad.
Yeah same here. I'm sure the new stuff is good and all. But LG had some winners that were completely unique to them. Like Natadrol and anadrualic state GHenerate. Doesn't seem like a good idea to drop the products with the biggest following.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Natadrol was golden. Why drop that and focus on the andro products? It worked and asgt was also a great product (could've worked on taste only) this sucks big time guys.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word up! Smh

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone that has Natadrol could you please do me a favour.

If you open the bottle and squeeze the capsules there is a huge inconsistency between how full they are. Some capsules feel almost packed and some feel almost completely empty.

It is expected that some powder may escape the capsule (hence a fine coating of powder often found in the bottle) but the difference with some of these caps is worrying.

Does anyone else have this?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you open the bottle and squeeze the capsules there is a huge inconsistency between how full they are. Some capsules feel almost packed and some feel almost completely empty.

It is expected that some powder may escape the capsule (hence a fine coating of powder often found in the bottle) but the difference with some of these caps is worrying.

Ill check mine out. Rule of thumb is just eat them like candy so it shouldn't matter right? ;)

Give me like 30 mins.

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Will definitely buy Natadrol if you guys bring it back. Felt amazing on it and got great results. Was my favorite non-stim supplement, Anabeta would be a close 2nd.

Now that you mention it, yeah. About 20% of the caps are full, 40% half full, 40% almost empty? My last two bottles are like this, hope they work as well as the other batches I've used.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will definitely buy Natadrol if you guys bring it back. Felt amazing on it and got great results. Was my favorite non-stim supplement, Anabeta would be a close 2nd.

Now that you mention it, yeah. About 20% of the caps are full, 40% half full, 40% almost empty? My last two bottles are like this, hope they work as well as the other batches I've used.
I bought three bottles recently and some capsules were almost empty, some were half full and some were completely full.

Some powder will escape, that is why there will be a fine dust over the other capsules. I am not sure that this should account for this degree of inconsistency though. I haven't noticed it with any other supplements.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought three bottles recently and some capsules were almost empty, some were half full and some were completely full.

Some powder will escape, that is why there will be a fine dust over the other capsules. I am not sure that this should account for this degree of inconsistency though. I haven't noticed it with any other supplements.
This is not good at all. Smh

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine were all evenly spread these three bottles. That's strange.

JD261985

Banned
Awards

I've actually noticed this with a ton of different supplements...not sure if they just put more filler into some caps or what the deal is here

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found some natadrol that is "best by nov 2013" what do you guys thinks? Go for it or not?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided against it because the site is apparently not that great... lots of reported CC frauds. I was disappointed to say the least.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Get yourself a prepaid card and it should not be a problem. Also the date is not an issue. Many times you are required by law to list a date within a certain range. It's not like boom one day it's worthless and the day before it was fine, no worries.