Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this has been flying under the radar...i ran this when @delsolrob was 1st talking about it--i truly liked the effects but had forgotten about it.

was looking at the catalog at iconic formulations and saw this there.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First shipment is on its way to the warehouse now...should drop next week 💪

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh wow .. didnt get notification on this

i love me some melatonin .. interesting on TD

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By nature TD is slow releasing, this allows a slow drip of melatonin over roughly 6 hours to help, not just get you to sleep, but to keep you asleep. there are studies on transdermal delivery for alleviating jet lag or changes in sleeping patterns (ie: changes in shifts at work)

one such study

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By nature TD is slow releasing, this allows a slow drip of melatonin over roughly 6 hours to help, not just get you to sleep, but to keep you asleep. there are studies on transdermal delivery for elevating jet lag or changes in sleeping patterns (ie: changes in shifts at work)

one such study
nice good to hear .. saved the study to read over wekeend

i always wanted a GH release + melatonin TD product .. good to have one thing i always asked for

how has the feedback on this ? full 1ml=10mg ? or pple finding 1/2ml does the trick ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
By nature TD is slow releasing, this allows a slow drip of melatonin over roughly 6 hours to help, not just get you to sleep, but to keep you asleep. there are studies on transdermal delivery for elevating jet lag or changes in sleeping patterns (ie: changes in shifts at work)

one such study
@Smont

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice good to hear .. saved the study to read over wekeend

i always wanted a GH release + melatonin TD product .. good to have one thing i always asked for

how has the feedback on this ? full 1ml=10mg ? or pple finding 1/2ml does the trick ?
lol - I've been using about .25ml - I doubt most people will need a full ml.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like the Neuro P5 and Neuro DHEA - these are meant to offer cost effective products that also deliver

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By nature TD is slow releasing, this allows a slow drip of melatonin over roughly 6 hours to help, not just get you to sleep, but to keep you asleep. there are studies on transdermal delivery for alleviating jet lag or changes in sleeping patterns (ie: changes in shifts at work)

one such study
This study used a patch. Any idea how different a TD cream would be from a patch? Very cool results though, I think I’ll have my mom try this, she has trouble sleeping.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like the Neuro P5 and Neuro DHEA - these are meant to offer cost effective products that also deliver
Could this be used by my 9 year old?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This study used a patch. Any idea how different a TD cream would be from a patch? Very cool results though, I think I’ll have my mom try this, she has trouble sleeping.
i used this transdermal salvo melatonin when it 1st came out. i was a skeptic because my previous experience with oral and sublingual melatonin was a bust......my issue with sleep is falling asleep, it's like a movie projector i can't shut off, often recapping the days events- thinking about what i would say or do differently...i often spend hours lying in bed groggy and tired but unable to fall asleep--the transdermal melatonin helped me to fall asleep within a hour, which was a huge improvement-and the sleep was more deeper than most nights without.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could this be used by my 9 year old?
I'm always extra cautious about giving anything to children...I would consult a doctor before giving them melatonin.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Patch is just another kind of transdermal, should offer similar results.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Patch is just another kind of transdermal, should offer similar results.
Yeah I figured absorption would be about the same. Just didn’t know if patches release slower or anything.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
a lot of bang for the buck at 30ml per bottle, imo....most people shouldn't need over .5ml at most.
Agreed. You need to test this out to find the best dose for you.