Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob are we still going to carry this...by far the best cbd oil i've used --great stuff!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the reminder, I need to follow up with the CBD supplier :)

We will continue to offer it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

great, i love that stuff-the only thing strong enough to help when my sciatica flares up.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this systemic or localized? (for pain relief)

Also..is this addictive?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Also..is this addictive?
Not addictive and it’s is both from what I have seen. Localized as it will focus on the area you use it on, but once in your body it does give some overall relief if other areas are affected.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Also..is this addictive?
non addictive. Works amazing for localized pain, but is still delivered systemically - transdermal delivery of CBD is up to 7.5x more efficient than oral. If I apply on my neck, most of the pain stops instantly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
non addictive. Works amazing for localized pain, but is still delivered systemically - transdermal delivery of CBD is up to 7.5x more efficient than oral. If I apply on my neck, most of the pain stops instantly.
it doesn't take away 100% of my pain from a sciatica flare up, but it works better than anything else i have tried--including vicadin.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it doesn't take away 100% of my pain from a sciatica flare up, but it works better than anything else i have tried--including vicadin.
Wow Really more effective than Vicodin?????
Damn weed

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get sciatica pain pretty bad too

Does this help sleep, as well? Or would you need oral administration?

I've been interested in CBD but hard to trust the quality these days . Iconic is always good

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I've been interested in CBD but hard to trust the quality these days . Iconic is always good
I have some severe back issues and would say this definitely makes a big difference in back pain.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

damn man, if you have sciatica you aint sleepin anyways, lol...yes, because it eased the pain of my sciatica i was able to sleep better.

until neuro cbd oil is back in stock you might try some PAIN BLOC 24--it is liquid capsaicin, it doesn't work as well as the cbd oil but it helps!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you guys with sciatica tried inversion therapy? It's said to help relieve the pinch in the sciatic nerve.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys with sciatica tried inversion therapy? It's said to help relieve the pinch in the sciatic nerve.
Yes, I’ve tried and it helps for me. Nowerdays I do my own inversion therapy at home with gravity boots, but you have to be careful with that in the beginning. Go full inversion can be too much for some people.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

@delsolrob just following up!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have so many customers that take CBD, sometimes half a bottle, and complain about "not feeling it." Please bear in mind folks that the effects build with time and if you do not get instant results to stick with it and give it time to build and deliver results. That being said I still have a couple of ML of Neuro CBD left but will need some soon so,...........hows it coming Rob?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
question unrelated, what benefits would i get from adding dermacrine to TRT
question unrelated, what benefits would i get from adding dermacrine to TRT
trt causes natural test to be depleted, it also has somewhat same effect on dhea....dermacrine is a fantastic boost when on trt. when i am not using black series andro's i am using dermacrine and sometimes use dermacrine while on andro's....very nice boost in energy, mood, libido-really nice feel good supp, imo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How exactly do you use this oil? I have often heard that this remedy is used to stimulate healing and muscle growth, but I do not quite understand the principle by which it works. It would be great if I knew where I could find useful and reliable information on this topic, so I would be glad if you would advise me something. To be honest, I'm a little worried and afraid to use it since my friend has a cannabis addiction. He uses it to reduce the pain of migraines, but in any case, it is an addiction. I know he received his card for purchasing cannabis through https://marijuanadoctor.com/, but I don't think this is an easy procedure. So I'll be glad to talk to someone about it and calm down.
Dm me if you need info

simontie

simontie

Awards
I understand you guys are discussing CBD oil here. I'm thinking of buying myself such a thing because they say that CBD oil is very useful for the body. I think I will be able to purchase this at the weed store and top Burlington dispensary because I have already seen small containers of CBD oil on the site; I think I will purchase it soon. I always smoked joints, but I did it extremely rarely. For example, I could afford to smoke one or two joints every three weeks, and I did it just to relax my central nervous system after stress.

Last edited: