Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

NetflixNchill getting lean with Olympus Labs Super-Epiandro

netflixNchill

Well-known member
Whats up guys,

Was chosen to log OL's new epiandro, which is dosed 250mg per pill at 120 servings per bottle... so plenty of libido boost and lean mass to be gained!

The objective of this cycle is to get as lean as possible in the following weeks. Lets get to my stats...

22 years old, 6ft 205lbs completely naked in the morning. Last week my body fat read 16% on the hand calipers at my gym(Side note: Been on 11oxo for the past week, which I feel is starting to kick in with the way my joints have ached the past 2 days... Shout out to MidwestBeast for the hookup!)

Been training for 4 years seriously and finally decided to take the plunge, so this is my very first cycle of anything hormonal.

I plan to start OL super-epiandro at 500mg a day and work my way to 750mg if I feel I can handle it, If this SEDDs technology works like its suppose to then 500mg will be more than enough, especially stacked with 11oxo.

Present pics will be posted below.. I took the most non-flattering pics to truly gauge the results of this product

Already popped my first pill, so lets get this thing rolling!
yates84 Misfit28 MidwestBeast hamdysayed bighulksmash PHWsupplements
 
Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Only one flex'd picture today. I'll post what I hope to get to in my next post

As you can see, I hold most of the fat on my body around my hips
 
Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Everyone thought I've done cycles so the juicebaby quote is an inside joke

Hoping to get back to this, this was during an anabeta elite 8 week recomp. Not looking for anything crazy, just the leanness of the last picture which was at the end of the recomp
 
Awesome, in! Excited to see what results you get.

You might want to get some fish oil and/or joint support if you're already getting dry joints. Just a suggestion :). You running supports as well?

My log will be the same goals, but I have much more fat to lose lol.
 
Sub a dub dubbed
 
Invalid Link Removed

Was just trying on shirts about an hour ago and took some selfies.

Showing some flex'd pics just cause
 
Subbed to see what this product can do!
 
I can feel my heart beating a little harder than usual. No stimulation effect tho

You're only one pill in though haha. The effects build up. Give it a week and you'll be feeling like the alpha-est of alphas in the gym. I enjoy taking at least one dose an hour preworkout.
 
You're only one pill in though haha. The effects build up. Give it a week and you'll be feeling like the alpha-est of alphas in the gym. I enjoy taking at least one dose an hour preworkout.

I've been taking my whole dose 30-45 minutes pre workout. The pumps are out of control.
 
I've been taking my whole dose 30-45 minutes pre workout. The pumps are out of control.

Since switching brands, I've been doing 300mg preworkout and 150mg at some other point in the day either several hours before my workout or some time after.
If I were using OL's epiandro, I'd do 500mg preworkout and 250 elsewhere in my day, or 250 and 250.
I'd be really tempted to try running a gram though. ;)
 
Since switching brands, I've been doing 300mg preworkout and 150mg at some other point in the day either several hours before my workout or some time after.
If I were using OL's epiandro, I'd do 500mg preworkout and 250 elsewhere in my day, or 250 and 250.
I'd be really tempted to try running a gram though. ;)

Yea.... I'm probly gonna run a gram just because I can. 500mg prewo then 250mg 4 hours after first dose, then another 4 hours after that.
 
subbed. will be logging this too.
 
I don't see the reasoning behind dosing it that high. People are dosing 150-200mg (2-3pills) pwo and loving it. One pill will do that and then some with the SEDDS delivery system
 
I don't see the reasoning behind dosing it that high. People are dosing 150-200mg (2-3pills) pwo and loving it. One pill will do that and then some with the SEDDS delivery system

Common epiandro dosages are anywhere from 300mg to over a gram. I definitely think it's something you just have to play around with and see what dose you enjoy the most personally!
 
Popped my 3rd pill, have to say it definitely keeps giving me the same anxious feeling. I can feel my heart beating a little harder, I don't think that's placebo or just being nervous as its my first hormonal cycle. Will keep everyone posted
 
Joint Support XT is awesome. I've also heard good things about the new PES product.

Scivation's should be out soon, and it worked great in beta testing.

Right now I use Joint Support XT and Cissus XT.
 
Update: first chest day on epiandro

Joints killed me the whole workout. I've only been epiandro for 2 days so I doubt that's it. Definitely a combination of lifting heavy weight and the 11x kicking in

Nothing really to report as of now
 
Update: huge pump today doing shoulders and tris
Had minimal carbs so far today (50ish grams this morning around 8am) worked out at 2

Not sure if it's the epiandro or the EC I'm using right now. Feels like a combo of both
 
Update: first chest day on epiandro

Joints killed me the whole workout. I've only been epiandro for 2 days so I doubt that's it. Definitely a combination of lifting heavy weight and the 11x kicking in

Nothing really to report as of now

11-oxo for sure man. What dosage you using?
 
11-oxo for sure man. What dosage you using?

I honestly don't know, there is so much mixed information on xosterone. I basically do 4-5 tiny drops in the morning (bout the size of an eraser) and then maintenance throughout the day. Like 2 little drops 4 hours later until I go to sleep. Then I do 4-5 drops again. I would guess somewhere around 400-500mg
 
I honestly don't know, there is so much mixed information on xosterone. I basically do 4-5 tiny drops in the morning (bout the size of an eraser) and then maintenance throughout the day. Like 2 little drops 4 hours later until I go to sleep. Then I do 4-5 drops again. I would guess somewhere around 400-500mg

Ahhk well i have no idea, how TD works with oxo, but I am using around 3ml xi-kt per day and it caused my knee and palm to get some pretty serious aches. Increased fish oil and wollah, all good a few days later.
 
So 1 week in and I have to say I'm not noticing much other than elevated libido. I have been leaning out but I credit that mainly to the 11x I am on. I was hoping to see my strength shoot up like crazy.

Starting today I'm going to up my dosage to 750mg (3 capsules) per day. Not sure if I'm going to do 500mg pwo or evenly distribute the dosages throughout the day. I've been doing 2-a-days a lot so I'll probably keep things even

Also: weight update
I'm down to 202 (-3lbs) since last week. Which is on top of the previous weight I lost the week prior when just using 11x
 
Back
Top