Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

NetflixNchill getting lean with Olympus Labs Super-Epiandro

Okay UPDATE:
**** got real tonight with shoulder and upper chest. Worked 7 hours directly before going to the gym and decided to do 1000mg today 500/500 split and god damn this **** hit hard. Veins I've never seen before and a pump that could last all day. Now I know what everybody was talking about with high dose epiandro. Wish I would have taken pics during but I was tight for time as golds here closes at 12

Intense man! I love it.
 
Okay UPDATE:
**** got real tonight with shoulder and upper chest. Worked 7 hours directly before going to the gym and decided to do 1000mg today 500/500 split and god damn this **** hit hard. Veins I've never seen before and a pump that could last all day. Now I know what everybody was talking about with high dose epiandro. Wish I would have taken pics during but I was tight for time as golds here closes at 12

You think it was the fact that you jumped to 1000mg or that it just finally kicked in and is in your system? Mine kicked in around week 3 at only 150mg a day. **** was on point.
 
Keep us updated, and damn 1000 mg ur cycle will be short unless u buy extra bottle.
if you continue using it I'll buy a bottle and run my cycle higher at this dose.
 
Invalid Link Removed

This was probably half the pump I had. Did 10 min of hard cardio directly after working out and then took the pic.

May have added a filter
 
And to answer the questions, I think it's just the epi kicking in but the extra 250mg could have been a game changer. Who knows. I still have enough to run a full 6 week. If I keep it at 750mg I can go to 8 weeks but the sooner I end this cycle the sooner I can start my next one during summer lol

Edit: did the math and can do 6.5 weeks if I keep it at 750 which I'll end up doing. It'll be 5.25 weeks if I keep it at 1000mg.
 
Yeah, based on my own preliminary experimentations with various doses I think Id agree that kick-in time is a much more important variable for this compound.
 
Yeah, based on my own preliminary experimentations with various doses I think Id agree that kick-in time is a much more important variable for this compound.

I feel as if it's fully kicked in now, tempted to see if 500mg feels the same now that I'm saturated with the compound.
 
So checked my BP today and it was 105/55

What could be causing such low BP when I'm on multiple things that should be raising it?
 
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed

Just a little photo update since everyone loves seeing my nipples so much.
It was chest day
Been doing 2-a-days and it's been REALLY draining but seeming to still get **** done. Never would have had the energy without EC and epi

No filters to enhance the photo like last time lol
What's everyone think? Am I looking leaner?

Edit: I know they look like different pics but ones flexed and the other is just a semi-relaxed pose
 
Forgot to say that I put up a new PR of 315x2 on DC bench
No spotter help
Which is huge for how much weight I've lost and the amount of cals/carbs I've been taking in these past few weeks
 
Yup I agree strength is up and cals n weight down here too.
also CA u take non flexing pictures bro so we can see weight loss and definition better
but u def look more lean.
 
So I've assessed for those wondering 750 vs 1000

The results have been the same at 750. I think it was just coincidence when I went to 1000mg and had a huge pump/killer workout

Only thing is I lose the pump about 35 min into my workout. Maybe because I'm running on like 50g of carbs a day and I immediately deplete myself. Keep in mind I do cardio/abs in the morning and then 10min HIIT later at night right before my regular workout

Thoughts? Probably the carbs right?
 
So checked my BP today and it was 105/55

What could be causing such low BP when I'm on multiple things that should be raising it?

What's your BP normally (off cycle)?
 
So I've assessed for those wondering 750 vs 1000

The results have been the same at 750. I think it was just coincidence when I went to 1000mg and had a huge pump/killer workout

Only thing is I lose the pump about 35 min into my workout. Maybe because I'm running on like 50g of carbs a day and I immediately deplete myself. Keep in mind I do cardio/abs in the morning and then 10min HIIT later at night right before my regular workout

Thoughts? Probably the carbs right?
so u would say for sure 500 not enough?
I will run it at 1 gram when I hit a month mark.
 
Well damn u r a big dude... what was ur max dosage and what we're the effects u got from running ur sweet spot dosage?

I really really enjoyed 500mg about an hour prewo. The pumps and aggression were ridiculous. I experimented with spreading the dosages out throughout the day to but, from my personal experience there was just no real benefit.

On a side note, I think people are expecting much more from epiandro than what it's actually capable of. I'm definitely going to use this stuff in future cycles as a prewo addition but, I don't think it can be relied upon to be the "base" of a cycle. Just my personal opinion, please don't flame me haha
 
Woke up at 195.6 right now, pretty dehydrated but almost hit my goal of 195 before vacation. Should be there before I leave tomorrow
 
It honestly has fell a little since the beginning but I can still get it up no problem. The mood isn't there but then again I've literally been eating half the calories I'm used to and over training. Exhausted is an understatement.
 
Hows ur libido dude , mine is like gone ..

You guys sure you're taking epiandro? Lol
My libido was comparable to 600mg weekly of test when I took epiandro
 
Maybe u got one of the good batch or something cos it's gone here
I think it is presumptuous to be claiming such things as bad batches. Just recently you were wanting to increase your dose. I think you need to relax and quit asking what to expect and then freaking out when your experience is different. Each person's physiology reacts differently. I have no doubt that OL epi andro is a high quality product. If you have concerns why have you not contacted any of us with OL?
 
Back
Top