Netflix - Magic Pill Documentary

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone seen this yet? It focus' alot around the Keto Diet BUT even if you don't subscribe to the Keto method, there are some mind blowing facts

[video=youtube;61GitUC_678]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61GitUC_678[/video]

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Hmmmm I literally saw it on there last night but passed over I’m gunna have to give it a watch have you seen icarus?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm I literally saw it on there last night but passed over I’m gunna have to give it a watch have you seen icarus?
Based on your recommendation, started watching Icarus, prob 70% thru......good stuff. If you enjoy it, Also check out the Lance Armstrong Documentary on Netflix as well

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I watched Magic Pill. Makes a lot of sense really. The pharmaceutical companies and junk food companies are making tons of money. I "flipped" the food pyramid upside down about 3 months ago. I've dropped 40 lbs

DemonDevster

Awards
I watched Magic Pill. Makes a lot of sense really. The pharmaceutical companies and junk food companies are making tons of money. I "flipped" the food pyramid upside down about 3 months ago. I've dropped 40 lbs
I flipped it years ago when i found out it was designed to fatten people up after the war

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I flipped it years ago when i found out it was designed to fatten people up after the war
I had great success back in early 2000s with Atkins type keto. I spiraled out of control last 10 years though. This documentary is a great reminder for me to keep it going. I need to work towards getting into actual ketosis, I just can't get that strict.

DemonDevster

Awards
I had great success back in early 2000s with Atkins type keto. I spiraled out of control last 10 years though. This documentary is a great reminder for me to keep it going. I need to work towards getting into actual ketosis, I just can't get that strict.
I find it its more mental than physical

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I plan to didn’t know if it was any good but I’m gunna watch it

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I've been 100% carnivorous for almost 2 months now and have never felt better

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Not trying to sound dumb but like you only eat meat period?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been 100% carnivorous for almost 2 months now and have never felt better
I tried this. I had decent results. However, doing more research on it had led me to believe it's not the best. seeing a lot of bloodwork showing insulin resistance, hypogonadism, lowered thyroid function, elevated cytokines, etc. I think doing a cycle of conavorise diet is great. Although I do not believe it should be a long term thing.

high fat, moderately high protein, moderately low carbs. while cycling in high carb meals here and there, and eat lots of veggies, is still my belief to the best diet.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried this. I had decent results. However, doing more research on it had led me to believe it's not the best. seeing a lot of bloodwork showing insulin resistance, hypogonadism, lowered thyroid function, elevated cytokines, etc. I think doing a cycle of conavorise diet is great. Although I do not believe it should be a long term thing.

high fat, moderately high protein, moderately low carbs. while cycling in high carb meals here and there, and eat lots of veggies, is still my belief to the best diet.
100% any one thing is silly. 100% vegan, 100% carnivore, etc. Going to such extremes is beyond limiting and serves no functional purpose; it serves only to allow you to say “I do X only.” If you’re eating a ton of meat, some fruits and veggies are great. If you’re eating mostly vegetarian, some fish or eggs is great. Moderation is typically the best and most sustainable route. Extremes often don’t work, or are not at all sustainable.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established