Nerve restore where can I buy in 2021?

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Any idea if this will be coming back in stock any time soon? My wife really could use some.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any idea if this will be coming back in stock any time soon? My wife really could use some.
Ive never heard of this stuff, do you know what the ingredients are? I'm sure you can find a alternative.

I'm assuming the product is to repair nerve damage. A lot of neuropathy supplements contain b vitamins, alpha lipoic acid and curcumin. Fish oil is also in some nerve supplements.

If you know what the ingredients in nerve restore are I'm sure you could pick up those things individually and probably save some money in the process

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually just found a supplement called nerve restore on Walmart.com but it's out of stock. Would that be the supplement you were talking about?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, that's not at all what I was thinking of lol. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is a very interesting and complex looking product tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just tried looking around and I can't find it. I did however come across a couple of thread from 2017 and 2018 with other people saying it was out of stock everywhere.

They're also doesn't appear to be anything close to replacing that.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
It works very well. My wife had her c5 and c6 fused together and this is the only thing that helps when she has flair ups

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear ya, Matt. My wife and I are thankful for all you do. You really impact peoples lives for the better. Hopefully things align and this product can be made again.
Completely agree with this. Matt is good people