Neogenix NeuroSurge --- [Get Ready for it!]

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha flex is gonna send them all kinds of weird stuff.. I know cuz he did it to me lol

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Left mark on FB, sample pleeeeze!! Ready to try something new!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha flex is gonna send them all kinds of weird stuff.. I know cuz he did it to me lol
It's the least I can do to thank all these newcomers for their contributions to the forums.
I used to be new once too but I just hope these guys actually plan on using AM and seriously didn't go through all the hassle of creating a new account solely for receiving a sample lol.

vdelquie

Awards
Right on

This pre wo looks bomb. Can't wait to slaughter the iron with this koolaid running through my veins.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
It's the least I can do to thank all these newcomers for their contributions to the forums.
I used to be new once too but I just hope these guys actually plan on using AM and seriously didn't go through all the hassle of creating a new account solely for receiving a sample lol.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FL3X MAGNUM again.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

chris76770

Awards
Thanks in advance, looking forward to trying it.

Sarge911

Awards
Thanks cant wait to try the samples out . As far as the newbies subject everyone is complaining about , hopefully they do stay here and contribute . I dont post all that much but i definately read and look for information here when i need it .

jdizzle81

Awards
Sub'd

Ready for sample thanks !

J L
7 heritage dr
Whitinsville MA 01588

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Might wanna edit that to take out your addy bro....^^^

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established

We want to make sure that anyone who wants a sample will get one!

Just post your AM user name on our facebook page and than post back in this thread.
Then send me a PM with your address.
(Samples will ship starting next Wed or Thurs)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NEOGENIX/107606589275077

Please use this format in your PM:

Joe Smith
123 Maple Ave
Dallas, TX 75042

Sample will include a Full Disclosure label! (1,3 dimeth free)

*Must be 18 years or older

US and Canada Only!
Subbed!

webhead

Awards
ok, I guess I just need to post my address publicly then.

Garrett W.
402 Biscayne Ct
Longview, TX 75604

xdidimox

Awards
cant wait for this :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NeuroSurge(TM) is an ultra concentrated nootropic-based performance amplifier. It's formulated with a combination of cerebral stimulants and super antioxidants, which can increase energy levels and cognition while providing feelings of euphoria.

NeuroSurge(TM) works by enhancing the release and uptake of neurotransmitters in the brain. When these chemical messengers are elevated in the proper sequence, a powerful physiological and psychological effect can occur.

As a result, NeuroSurge(TM) can increase strength and endurance levels and decrease fatigue, both physical and mental. It can enhance cognitive abilities like focus and concentration while delivering a steady stream of blissful energy throughout the body.

Key Neurotransmission Modulating Systems:

Adenosinergic Matrix: Methylxanthine and its derivatives are central nervous system stimulants that increase alertness and energy, promote lipolysis (fat burning), spare muscle glycogen for enhanced endurance, and can also induce vasodilation for improved circulation.

Dopaminergic Matrix: Dopamine plays a major role in the brain system responsible for reward-seeking behavior. It provides feelings of enjoyment that motivates a person to perform certain activities. Dopamine is also a chemical precursor to the "fight-or-flight" hormone, Adrenaline.

Cholinergic Matrix: Acetylcholine is the primary chemical messenger of thought and memory. This excitatory neurochemical is essential for memory storage and recall, and partly responsible for concentration and focus. It also plays an important role in muscular coordination and control.

Serotonergic Matrix: Serotonin is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that is intimately involved in emotions and mood. It's essential to maintain optimal levels of this hormone to prevent emotional disorders and depression, aggressive behavior, anxiety, problems controlling hunger, and insomnia.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in for a sample of a new preworkout and thanks in advance.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbd. Sweet.

Benjamin779

Awards
Liked you're facebook page, commented my name and everything! this product looks very interesting cant wait to recieve my sample! Thanks! Kind Regards, Benjamin

Schizo

Awards
Got my sample on Monday and I had to try it asap. First thing I have to say is it is absolutely the best tasting preWO I've ever had. Tasted like grape Kool-Aid. I also liked the fact that I didn't get the tingling feeling. Great energy, intensity and pump throughout my WO. I gotta say.... I really like this stuff. Nothing bad to say. Thanks for the sample. I'm looking forward to adding NeuroSurge to the line-up.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Just got my sample today can't wait to try it out tomorrow for biceps , I'm going to mix this with an Enoxide pill to see what kind of pump I get!!! Thanks

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried my sample this morning at my 5:30 workout.

Taste-The taste was fine.It had a good grape taste.
Mixibility-It mixed just finr in a shaker cup.
Efectiveness-I did get a good amount of energy with no crash,The thing I like best is that it did not have no effect on my appetite.
Final thoughts-Overall a very good energy booster that does not kill appetite.I will be trying NeuroSurge right after I am done with
Focus XT.

Overall I give it a 9.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried my sample this morning at my 5:30 workout.

Taste-The taste was fine.It had a good grape taste.
Mixibility-It mixed just finr in a shaker cup.
Efectiveness-I did get a good amount of energy with no crash,The thing I like best is that it did not have no effect on my appetite.
Final thoughts-Overall a very good energy booster that does not kill appetite.I will be trying NeuroSurge right after I am done with
Focus XT.

Overall I give it a 9.
Glad you liked it good review.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
is there a way to get another sample? being the stim freak that i am, i took the whole sample yesterday, and for the first 45 minutes of my workout i felt like a god, at the hour mark all i wanted to do is go to sleep. and i did once i got home. :( i crashed hard, but did have the best sleep of 2012 so far, felt like a mid day 3z dream, lucid . :)

IUgrad

Awards
Got my sample today. Can't wait to try it. I am in need of a new pre workout

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Got my sample yesterday. I'll be using it at the gym today!

rmsshelton

Awards
Tried it today.

I like it.
Worth buying a container and trying it for a month.