Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna start an epi pulse soon.. I wanted to take the epi in the am.... and take a pre workout around 530 pm... would that be ok? I know on a regular cycle u dont want to because of bp....

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
gonna start an epi pulse soon.. I wanted to take the epi in the am.... and take a pre workout around 530 pm... would that be ok? I know on a regular cycle u dont want to because of bp....
You'll be fine. I use them while on

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine. I use them while on
Thanks... Now do you think craze will be fine as the pre? I have been on it and i know it is powerful.. or should i use something more mild like white flood? thanks again

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Neoborn still alive??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
He hasn't been around this board for several years, but left this nice tutorial behind
He disappeared about 16 months ago after the birth of his second child, I believe. I guess he needed to be a full time dad.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He disappeared about 16 months ago after the birth of his second child, I believe. I guess he needed to be a full time dad.
It dosen't take that long to just post once in awhile..IMO

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
It dosen't take that long to just post once in awhile..IMO

He stopped being a rep for IBE. There may have been some kind of falling out between them. He was the only IBE rep I liked at that time. I have not checked them out lately, but they seemed a bit smug a few years ago. They certainly were with their dealings with me, And I never say much bad about companies. Neoborn was an exception to this, as he was a very cool guy.

Rnicholasv

Awards
Bump

Hey just wondering if you’d still recommend that much torem after an epivar cycle? I’ve read lower doses do just as well. I see this was made a long time ago so seeing if you stand by this as I’m about to finish an epivar cycle with torem on hand and am just open to input. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@StarScream66

Last edited: