Needing guidance on workout/eating also

smithralph094

Awards
I'm taking Deca with test and I need the five foot six hundred and 60 lb I need to know what I should be how much I should be taking in and I'll be planning to work out 2 hours a day 5 days a week what's the best workouts to gain the biggest games and what's the best food to gain the fastest weight

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking Deca with test and I need the five foot six hundred and 60 lb I need to know what I should be how much I should be taking in and I'll be planning to work out 2 hours a day 5 days a week what's the best workouts to gain the biggest games and what's the best food to gain the fastest weight
This is a joke right SFreed hairygrandpa

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You talking into your phone or something? You attracted the sh1t talkers, watch out lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes you lol
I'm not a sh1t talker. I just know whoever this is should not be taking any kinda drugs. Coming asking questions like he is with his build

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a sh1t talker. I just know whoever this is should not be taking any kinda drugs. Coming asking questions like he is with his build
Yeah that very well may be true. Nothing wrong with being 160 and wanting to be bigger. Hes only 5'6" after all. For one he didnt say how old he is or lifting experience, although he did make it seem like he dont know enough to be fcking with anabolics ill give you that. So anyways lets see what he has to say and then say what we gotta say which im pretty sure what youre gonna say will be the same as what i would say. So ill leave you to it and sit back and watch :)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that very well may be true. Nothing wrong with being 160 and wanting to be bigger. Hes only 5'6" after all. For one he didnt say how old he is or lifting experience, although he did make it seem like he dont know enough to be fcking with anabolics ill give you that. So anyways lets see what he has to say and then say what we gotta say which im pretty sure what youre gonna say will be the same as what i would say. So ill leave you to it and sit back and watch :)
I'm waiting on the response as well

smithralph094

Awards
So yes im 39 and have worked out off n on thouhout life I have done test one time I was 158 benching 270 @ 8 reps..I'm just needing to get back in great shape and and feel better about my self

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So yes im 39 and have worked out off n on thouhout life I have done test one time I was 158 benching 270 @ 8 reps..I'm just needing to get back in great shape and and feel better about my self
How does your diet and lifting look like now? Give us an idea of what your doing now

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
How much deca and test you taking? You started it already? I dont have any experience with deca.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Punctuation is fun!

smithralph094

Awards
Alright. If you run that and lift heavy and eat big you'll be good. Whats your training look like?
I'm working a 10 hour shift and then going to the gym and doing a 2 hour 5 day a week training..I do chest and shoulders , bicep, triceps one day legs next , back the next then legs then back to chest and repeat

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.5 ounce? I hope you got you're measurements mixed up. Usually you measure in mg's or ml's you mean .5 ml i hope?
This is gonna be awesome

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took half a ounce of deca once - now my muscles have muscle so I named them muscle

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took half a ounce of deca once - now my muscles have muscle so I named them muscle
Thats how I always take my deca. Poor it into a shot glass and let it rip

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm working a 10 hour shift and then going to the gym and doing a 2 hour 5 day a week training..I do chest and shoulders , bicep, triceps one day legs next , back the next then legs then back to chest and repeat
Something is off here.... At 39 yo? Ever heard of resting? 2 hours a day, 5 days a week? I don't have enough different muscles to train that long.
Or did you mean : lifting an hour and one hour cardio x day?

Any pic? Maybe you look like Wolverine and we are about to tear you apart undeserved.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Something is off here.... At 39 yo? Ever heard of resting? 2 hours a day, 5 days a week? I don't have enough different muscles to train that long.
Or did you mean : lifting an hour and one hour cardio x day?

Any pic? Maybe you look like Wolverine and we are about to tear you apart undeserved.
This guys montra
rest-day-what-is-the-rest-muscle-and-how-do-you-train-it.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking my 0.5 ounce of deca:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
giphy (4).gif

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Op, you still havent answered. Do you have Caber, an AI, or a SERM?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He needs guidance on eating too. Here I could help. I'm good at eating.You have to watch respiration while swallowing -but with a bit of training it can be done. :)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He needs guidance on eating too. Here I could help. I'm good at eating.You have to watch respiration while swallowing -but with a bit of training it can be done. :)
@ 5'6" and 160# he needs 2 cups of coffee at 5am, a cup of oatmeal and fruit with an OJ for breakfast at 7am, a double scoop Protein shake at 10am, Chicken, rice, and Asparagus for Lunch at 1130, a P3 protein snack at 3pm and a Steak and Potatoes for dinner @ 5pm. And then go lift with a good program. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ 5'6" and 160# he needs 2 cups of coffee at 5am, a cup of oatmeal and fruit with an OJ for breakfast at 7am, a double scoop Protein shake at 10am, Chicken, rice, and Asparagus for Lunch at 1130, a P3 protein snack at 3pm and a Steak and Potatoes for dinner @ 5pm. And then go lift with a good program. Lol
Will this work without Asparagus?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Substitute it with green veggie of your choice...I.E. spinach, greenbeans, broccoli....
What breed of chicken should I eat?

Would that be enough? And some rice with it, right?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
And a P3 protein snack? Lol ppl be eating them stupid things?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And let me guess you eat P3 protein snacks lol
You should give him tips on Fake Hormones that you run. Since that will lead him to a liver transplant. Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
christ83189 see we where trying to help the op out and you ran him off. Lol