Needing advice on getting shredded!

Burning0331

Awards
I'm a little on the stocky side 5'10 at around 205 12 %Bf. I've gotten pretty lean and vascular before but that was in my late teens. Seeing as my lifestyle doesn't permit me to always be in the gym training hard as hell, I'm seeking advice on how to lose that stubborn lower belly fat and get leaned the **** out. I eat really well, train hard as ****, and sleep fairly good. I just need an extra boost that is legal and won't pop on a UA.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I always suggest you start first by addressing diet. You said you eat well, but "well" can mean something different to everyone. Are you currently tracking macros? And if so, are you eating in a calorie deficit? That will be the biggest determining factor in your cutting progress.

As for supplements, there are some great products out there that can help with energy, appetite, and overall mood while dieting. I would look into:

- EC Stack (Bronkaid/Primatine and Caffeine) - great thermogenic and helps with appetite
- OxyMax XT - e****lent for appetite suppression and increase in focus and good mood, makes cutting just plain easier!
- Yohimbine - great stimulant for stubborn belly fat, really shines while implementing fasted cardio
- Forskolin - individual ingredient found in many thermogenics (including OxyMax XT), helps promote lean body mass and decrease fat mass

Those are my go-to products. Combined with a solid diet in a deficit will get you leaning out quick

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1 for yohimbine (especially for "stubborn fat") and forskolin

Alphamine or Norcodrene along with forskolin95 would be great products to try out

Burning0331

Awards
My diet is very good. It's just really hard eat well when I have to go to the field and eat MRES 1 to 2 weeks straight at a time. I have a calorie deficit of 500 usually. I will look into those products, I have taken yohimbine before combined with animal cuts. I feel like to cuts don't do much for me though

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My diet is very good. It's just really hard eat well when I have to go to the field and eat MRES 1 to 2 weeks straight at a time. I have a calorie deficit of 500 usually. I will look into those products, I have taken yohimbine before combined with animal cuts. I feel like to cuts don't do much for me though
There are far better options available than Animal Cuts IMO. Definitely check out the other products suggested above though. I think OxyMax XT would be a great option to provide you with energy and focus while out in the field. Do they give you calories and macros for MRE's?

Burning0331

Awards
They give calories on MRES and they're just full of carbs and sodium. There is literally zero nutritional value in them. It makes life a lot ****tier haha. Im going to look into those products you listed today. I hate the aspect of losing strength while cutting too, but it's gotta be done man.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
They give calories on MRES and they're just full of carbs and sodium. There is literally zero nutritional value in them. It makes life a lot ****tier haha. Im going to look into those products you listed today. I hate the aspect of losing strength while cutting too, but it's gotta be done man.
That sounds awful! Do they allow you to have protein bars/shakes? That would be helpful. Losing strength is always the downside, but if you diet slowly and watch your intake you can keep the majority of your strength.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea man, you can definitely take protein bars and shakes to the field. I do it all the time.

Burning0331

Awards
Yeah I can bring basically whatever I can carry haha. I'll likely end up bing protein and **** like that instead. **** hurts the pocket with my poopy pay haha.

Burning0331

Awards
Yeah ill start doing it soon. Gotta go to CAX in April, that's going to hit me hard with gains.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's funny you think you're stocky at 12% BF. 5'10" 202lb and 12% should be looking better than average. Just curious, how did you come up with your BF%?

Burning0331

Awards
I think it's funny you think you're stocky at 12% BF. 5'10" 202lb and 12% should be looking better than average. Just curious, how did you come up with your BF%?
With my resources here in the service. I am likely better than average but I have stubborn lower belly fat. Nothing to much it's just a nuisance in my own mind when I sit down. ****ty feeling, know what I mean?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With my resources here in the service. I am likely better than average but I have stubborn lower belly fat. Nothing to much it's just a nuisance in my own mind when I sit down. ****ty feeling, know what I mean?
What's wrong with your "resources"?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
This. You're diet is yoyo, you can't workout hard, stocky 205 @5'10...sounds like you're underestimating bf%. Unless your in your early 20s and lift heavy **** for work all day or have a very active job

Burning0331

Awards
This. You're diet is yoyo, you can't workout hard, stocky 205 @5'10...sounds like you're underestimating bf%. Unless your in your early 20s and lift heavy **** for work all day or have a very active job
Yes, I am 23 and work a very active job. Always lifting, running around, **** like that

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I didn't read your post well enough. It says you're diet is good and you're working out. I'm on my phone at the gym taking my preworkout dump so must have skipped over it

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
For myself, I seem to have higher than average cortisol levels. I'm 38 so things like 7-keto has worked for me but may not do much for you. Another that does well for me is arimistane, that could work for you and worth looking into. Leans me out.