VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[SIZE=+3]DEXAPRINE XR™ IS UP FOR GRABS![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2] Check out what you have been missing out on![/SIZE]

Just wanted to give a quick review of my thoughts on Dexaprine XR after 3 days of use so far. I am dosing at 1 pill per day as instructed on bottle.

I originally made the purchase for the appetite suppression but was hesitant of the thermogenic effects. I already sweat badly and don't want the added sweat. That has not been an issue at all. The appetite suppression has been very good. I have to make myself eat and often forget. I usually eat when I bored but that has not been the case for these three days. Even when I do eat, it is difficult to finish the meal.

The energy has been very good. I don't sleep well at all and constantly yawn throughout the day normally. It is very difficult to stay awake while driving home from work. My energy has been fantastic from the 2nd dose. I rarely yawn, do not desire to nap, and have no problem staying awake while driving. Very good energy.

I read about mood enhancement when researching the product. I have never had a desire for that effect and never had anything have that effect. I doubted any help in that area at all. I am treated for depression and the treatment keeps me from the anxiety attacks and depression but I never feel "good" just blah. The mood enhancement has been the best part to this point. I feel fantastic all day long. Don't get aggravated nearly as easy. Feel really happy. This is a big surprise to me and others have actually noticed this effect. (wife, coworkers have commented)

I had my doubts that this product would help me at all. I have taken other fat burners before and hated the way that they made me feel. I feel great on this product and would definitely recommend to anyone looking into a fat burner.

Top notch product iForce! I am very happy that I decided to try it.
Ah wow! That 1 tablet was insane! Amazing energy all day long! It made my body temp spike dramatically! And I lost all appetite.!
Thanks for the free sample. I took the green caplet upon waking and 30 minutes later my heartrate and body tempeture was up by a good bit and I had energy, slight mood enhancement and no appetite.

[SIZE=+2]How do you enter for a chance to log Dexaprine XR™[/SIZE]

Tell us why you are so excited to try Dexaprine XR™! That's it!

[SIZE=+2]What are the contest rules?[/SIZE]

1. Entrants must be 18 years or older
2. Entrants must have a shipping address within the USA
3. Entrants must agree to a minimum of 3 weekly updates in their log/thread placed within the "Log" section here on Anabolicminds.com
4. Entrants must agree to give an "initial impression" update on their first use of Dexaprine XR™. This should include the dose you took, energy levels, appetite suppression, mood enhancement, and focus.
5. Entrants must agree to leave a "final review" which sums up their use of Dexaprine XR™ after 1 month of use. This must include specific mentions of Energy, appetite suppression, mood enhancement, focus, and if you would recommend it for another end user.
6. iForce Nutrition reserves the right to limit the total amount of winners should not enough eligible applicants join the pool.
7. Entrants must be have been registered on the forum for a minimum of 3 months, with a minimum of 50 posts.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no one here wants to burn some fat?

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
I would definately like to burn some fat, however, I dont meet the post requirement. Anyway I can still try it out?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I'm down to give it a shot. What kind of info do you want me to post as an application?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down to give it a shot. What kind of info do you want me to post as an application?

[SIZE=+2]How do you enter for a chance to log Dexaprine XR™[/SIZE]

Tell us why you are so excited to try Dexaprine XR™! That's it!

SD1959

Awards
I've got a few stubborn areas that could use a beatdown before summer!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Lol, my bad, shoulda paid more attention :p

Well, first off, I just recently went through a tub of hemavol, and man is that stuff great! We're talkin skin splitting pumps! Yea buddy! So needless to say, I'm willing to try other iForce products.

Second, I am currently dropping weight by dropping my daily intake by 500 cal every few weeks. Appetite suppression and mood enhancement would be a big help here, I tend to over eat if I'm stressed (and finals are in two weeks!!)

Finally, Dexaprine XR is advertised as helping to keep the body in an anabolic state, which for me is great because I lift 6 days a week and I alternate HIIT and LISS cardio ever other day (30-45min sessions). Muscle wasting is a concern while dropping calories (currently at 2,500/day).

My diet is currently 60/20/20 P/C/F (rough estimate, I carb load before leg day and back day). I'm down to 218 (from 222) over the past month, around 18-19% bfi.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
How do you not love Iforce??

Bump to shred

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
I recently finished logging Lean EfX, and I have logged an IForce product that aids sleep, loved it and am very interested in testing out the fat burner!! PM!!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
such an awesome fat burner/energy supplement.. i say even if ur not trying to lose weight, but need that flow of energy from morning to night, without the jitters, this is ur wonder pill.

jgibson000

Awards
I don't meet the post requirement either. But you need to have loggers who are not in their 20s. Let's see how it works on someone who is 62.

Thatguy_603

Awards
When will the logs need to be started by.?
Going into pct tomorrow so depending on when it needs to be started by I could do it..
Iforce makes great products so I'm sure this will be great. I loved the old version.

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
Dexaprine XR log

I would love to log your fat burner I'm 46 yrs old 222 pounds 21 percent bf. tried many fat burners and they worked to get me down 24 pounds but now I've hit a plateau. Can this be the product to help me get to 200 pounds whataya say we find out !!! thanks for your consideration
Matt Schafer

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Lol, I thought there would've been more activity in this thread...

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to give this a whirl. I just started a keto diet and have been posting my daily intakes of food

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I will throw my name in the pot. I have become a real believer in Iforce, and use protean and compete on a daily basis. Shake in the morning and compete through the day in place of sugary drinks. I am 31, 5'11" currently about 240lbs and need to lose another good 20lbs to be where I want and need to be. I have a one year old son that keeps me on my feet and I get little sleep and could use something for some energy and kill cravings for eating crap in the day. I always crave sugar and carbs mid day(this is when I drink my compete). I don't lift much anymore, don't have time, but I have a huge tire at work that I spend my lunch breaks flipping up and down the lot, and do some modified crossfit a few evenings a week in the garage

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, my bad, shoulda paid more attention :p

Well, first off, I just recently went through a tub of hemavol, and man is that stuff great! We're talkin skin splitting pumps! Yea buddy! So needless to say, I'm willing to try other iForce products.

Second, I am currently dropping weight by dropping my daily intake by 500 cal every few weeks. Appetite suppression and mood enhancement would be a big help here, I tend to over eat if I'm stressed (and finals are in two weeks!!)

Finally, Dexaprine XR is advertised as helping to keep the body in an anabolic state, which for me is great because I lift 6 days a week and I alternate HIIT and LISS cardio ever other day (30-45min sessions). Muscle wasting is a concern while dropping calories (currently at 2,500/day).

My diet is currently 60/20/20 P/C/F (rough estimate, I carb load before leg day and back day). I'm down to 218 (from 222) over the past month, around 18-19% bfi.
winner. Please email me at [email protected] your shipping info

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will throw my name in the pot. I have become a real believer in Iforce, and use protean and compete on a daily basis. Shake in the morning and compete through the day in place of sugary drinks. I am 31, 5'11" currently about 240lbs and need to lose another good 20lbs to be where I want and need to be. I have a one year old son that keeps me on my feet and I get little sleep and could use something for some energy and kill cravings for eating crap in the day. I always crave sugar and carbs mid day(this is when I drink my compete). I don't lift much anymore, don't have time, but I have a huge tire at work that I spend my lunch breaks flipping up and down the lot, and do some modified crossfit a few evenings a week in the garage
winner. Please email me at [email protected] your shipping info

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give it a try. Over the winter I got back up to 220. I need to cut back down. My goal is to get back down to about 180. Most workout are down outside and was planing on starting Billy Blanks Tae Bo again.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try. I was a chubby kid and now people can't believe how far I've come. Still have that lower belly pouch and trying to get rid if it.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently winding down another Thermo log and would like to hop onto something new. If this is anything like some of the old Iforce products like Bold/Methadrol as it relates to their quality and efficacy, this stuff will be great.

Just started tracking my calories (intake/expenditure) and really trying to shed for my beach thong......JK about the thong thing.

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
I would love to log your fat burner I'm 46 yrs old 222 pounds 21 percent bf. tried many fat burners and they worked to get me down 24 pounds but now I've hit a plateau. Can this be the product to help me get to 200 pounds whataya say we find out !!! thanks for your consideration
Matt Schafer
Bump

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I got mine yesterday, took the first dose today begone breakfast. First I just felt kinda giddy, really good mood and all. Next thing I know, I'm goin 150mph!! It's gonna be a fun day! :D

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Got mine 2 days ago!! Here's my log! Dexaprine XR!! Shred fat!!