Unanswered Need something more than natty test boost but less than gear

Ginowest

Awards
Hi. This is my first post.

I do olympic weightlifting and I'm looking for strength gains but not too much excess mass. I'm currently on king's blood which I've been on, on and off, for the last couple years. Been looking into epiandro, but not sure how to cycle off safely. Any other suggestions? Increased feeling of well being and alpha maleness would be nice side effects for whatever I decide to take.

I'm 35 by the way and it seems like my squat has plateaued in the mid 300s. Can't get my clean any higher either.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to be able to purchase legally and without having to go to a doc.

Damn I multi posted. Mod can you delete the other ones. Don't know how that happened.
Fair enough.

And don't worry, everyone's been multi posting since the last forum update.

As for epiandro, it may help with a bit of energy but it's not going to do much for strength.

I doubt it's strictly necessary but one the common wisdom would be to use a SERM after using it.

What are your feelings on gray market stuff? SARMS and the like?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe a good 1/4 andro stack...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This would be my suggestion. Iron Legion has a great 1/4 stack with Virtus for estrogen.

Use code chef for 25% off as well.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could give non-hormonal anabolic supplements a try.

Ginowest

Awards
This would be my suggestion. Iron Legion has a great 1/4 stack with Virtus for estrogen.

Ok I'm new to this. I thought epiandro was more like testosterone so that would give me strength with minimal size gain. So your telling me that's not necessarily true?

What's the difference in effect between epiandro and 1/4 andro? How can I come across a decent serm for pct without having to get it in a shady way? Will 1/4 andro give me much size and will I get energy and strength from it? Will it make me tired in any way? Will it make my piece bigger (jk, maybe)?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I'm new to this. I thought epiandro was more like testosterone so that would give me strength with minimal size gain. So your telling me that's not necessarily true?

What's the difference in effect between epiandro and 1/4 andro? How can I come across a decent serm for pct without having to get it in a shady way? Will 1/4 andro give me much size and will I get energy and strength from it? Will it make me tired in any way? Will it make my piece bigger (jk, maybe)?
Define shady. You'd just get it from a research site.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are looking for things non hormonal the. Competitive Edge Labs Anabolic Effect (I saw some pretty sick strength gains) and Olympus Labs Ep1logue are some solid options.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/4 andro is a mild stack that would give you decent results but would require a pct afterwards. If you want something natural i'd go with the above Anabolic Effect. A lot of positive feedback from it in the supplement logs section.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For something completely non-hormonal (that has gotten pretty much unanimously positive feedback) I would suggest CEL Anabolic Effect. no pct or anything needed.

For something a bit more, CEL Stanoplex is as mild as they come, many people not needing any type of pct at all, or at most and OTC pct with something like M-test and a natural anabolic like Anabolic Effect.

If it were me, I would go with the AE and stack it with SNS xgels (which are studied proven to increase both mass and strength in trained males)... really can't beat those two for a natural stack

Jessterlx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In for this, as I need more strength from my training but not looking for more size. I'm still competing at age 60.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-test, anabolic effect and X gels sounds like it would be right up your alley.

Ginowest

Awards
Been looking into testolone. Would I order the pct off the research chems site as well? Is that trustable? Would epiandro be a suitable test base? Would I need to run AI during or after or at all?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as impacting HPTA, testolone (RAD140) is in the same general category as normal gear. If youre wanting to avoid gear, then youll prolly want to avoid testolone.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like vector with follidrone and mk677 for some strength and size if you do this for 12 weeks on .

OneRepMax1111

Awards

I do olympic weightlifting and I'm looking for strength gains but not too much excess mass. I'm currently on king's blood which I've been on, on and off, for the last couple years. Been looking into epiandro, but not sure how to cycle off safely. Any other suggestions? Increased feeling of well being and alpha maleness would be nice side effects for whatever I decide to take.

I'm 35 by the way and it seems like my squat has plateaued in the mid 300s. Can't get my clean any higher either.
Not

Some solid advice on here already.
You might see results from laxogenin Epicatechin type sups Anogenin is one that is quite popular.
Sarms is the next level up though bear in mind some sarms are methyls so harsher than prohormone with less anabolic return.

Example: ostarine is methylated while 1AD is not. Few would would argue that a 1AD cycle would give you much more in gains than any ostarine regimen.

However the main take home is that PCT is a must as well as steps to hold on to your hair follicles.
Sarms can have harsh sides, so can PHs, have DHT mitigating products and Aromatase inhibitors/ estrogen blockers on hand if you do go down the Sarm/ PH route.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not

You might see results from laxogenin Epicatechin type sups Anogenin is one that is quite popular.
Sarms is the next level up though bear in mind some sarms are methyls so harsher than prohormone with less anabolic return.

Example: ostarine is methylated while 1AD is not. Few would would argue that a 1AD cycle would give you much more in gains than any ostarine regimen.

However the main take home is that PCT is a must as well as steps to hold on to your hair follicles.
Sarms can have harsh sides, so can PHs, have DHT mitigating products and Aromatase inhibitors/ estrogen blockers on hand if you do go down the Sarm/ PH route.
Wut, ostarine is not methylated, at least not in any traditional 17aa sense.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wut, ostarine is not methylated, at least not in any traditional 17aa sense.
Was thinking the same thing... wtf

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not

SARM's are not methyls, and are far less harsh than PH on the liver. Still going to cause suppression though, and it will likely take some time to recover wihout a SERM PCT.

S23 is probably the best choice for someone who wants to increase strength without adding mass. However, ultimaely if you want to get your squat up quickly you are going to have to increase your calorie intake and probably you bodyweight.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Wasnt aware IL did a 1/4 Andro product....have i missed something?

Loved their Invictus.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wasnt aware IL did a 1/4 Andro product....have i missed something?

Loved their Invictus.
Yes sir. Plus code chef gets you 25% off.