Need some thoughts on an upcoming cycle

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Here's what i'm looking at....tell me what you guys think.

Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40
Tren 100/100/100/100/100/100
Dermacrine 0/0/10ml/10/10/10/
Androhard 0/0/10ml/10/10/10

OR

Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40
Tren 100/100/100/100/100/100
Dermacrine 10ml/10/10/10/0/0/
Androhard 10ml/10/10/10/0/0/

OR

Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40
Tren 0/0/100/100/100/100
Dermacrine 0/0/10ml/10/10/10/
Androhard 0/0/10ml/10/10/10

Thoughts? PCT will be clomid/torem, PCS, testforce, and a anti-cort supplement of my choice.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the middle one! May want to bump epi to 60mg though IMO.. You are experienced..

Epi-strong is a great clone from NTBM!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I like the middle one! May want to bump epi to 60mg though IMO.. You are experienced..

Thanks gamer. I guess my main concern is just mitigating any potential sides from the tren (libido, itchy nips, etc), which I know the androhard can def do. So i wasn't sure whether to start it 2 weeks into the cycle or cut it out 2 weeks before the end of the cycle

I may bump the epi/tren dosages up as I move throughout the cycle...just depends on how things go. I'm also planning on using recompadrol throughout the cycle....as well as using T3 (and maybe clen) the last two weeks. Just want to recomp and cut off some bf.

I have three bottles of epi and two bottles of tren so i'm covered :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks gamer. I guess my main concern is just mitigating any potential sides from the tren (libido, itchy nips, etc), which I know the androhard can def do.

I may bump the epi/tren dosages up as I move throughout the cycle...just depends on how things go. I'm also planning on using recompadrol throughout the cycle....as well as using T3 (and maybe clen) the last two weeks. Just want to recomp and cut off some bf.
Might want to also look into forma stanzol, if your bank allows of course.
Will reduce estro and prolactin.

I hope androhard can handle tren lol..

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established

no thread hijack, just a question,

im getting ready to run a epi-tren cycle in a couple months,

ok,i wonder if 45mg, or 60mg of epi plus the tren would create alot of bloating in this case, could you take arimidex to help keep that bay? anyone know?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no thread hijack, just a question,

im getting ready to run a epi-tren cycle in a couple months,

ok,i wonder if 45mg, or 60mg of epi plus the tren would create alot of bloating in this case, could you take arimidex to help keep that bay? anyone know?
You should not bloat on epi, especially that high and it has an anti estrogenic effect.. You should not need adex.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Might want to also look into forma stanzol, if your bank allows of course.
Will reduce estro and prolactin.

I hope androhard can handle tren lol..
my bank def allows for it....but i'm not gonna spend any more money on this cycle.

From what i've been reading androhard is basically DHT and that helps combat the sides you see from progestins (low libido, itchy nips, etc)

I guess if the last two weeks that i'm not running andro/dermacrine...if sides act up I can always drop the tren and bump up the epi :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes epi and androhard should, repeat *should* help against gyno and bloating. Adex would be overkill against estrogen.