Need some serious help...sick

bigbb123

Awards
So long story short i just started another simple 500 mg ew test e cycle after finishing pct from last cycle and following time on+pct=time off.

Im only into my third injection and i feel like absolute nightmarish hell. This began about 2 days ago, here are my symptoms:

Hot flashes
Burning urination
Frequent urination
Nausea
Weakness
Fever/chills

The only other thing im taking is a multi and .5 adex eod. What the hell could this be?

bigbb123

Awards
Thought it could be test flu, but theres no cough or runny nose, ie cold symptoms.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
inj area hot puffy or anything like that?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Oh, you bought it from a pharmacy?
Yea its only pharm grade if you buy it from a pharmacy. I see a lot of people saying they just trust their connection and "KNOW" that its pharm grade. It rarely is

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Not really....Karachi sust and deca by organon are pharmacy grade but from another country. Provided its not counterfeit its....you guessed it....pharm grade but not purchased directly from a pharmacy.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You guys said "its only pharm grade if you buy it at a pharmacy"....you get karachi organon etc. from a random source who got it from God knows where....and only Jesus knows how many hands its been through from the (probable) pharmacy. You can't pull one over on me, I figured you would have learned this by now.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys said "its only pharm grade if you buy it at a pharmacy"....you get karachi organon etc. from a random source who got it from God knows where....and only Jesus knows how many hands its been through from the (probable) pharmacy. You can't pull one over on me, I figured you would have learned this by now.
Oh lawd, here we go! :lmao:

bigbb123

Awards
Yes....im not saying pharm grade based upon completely unwarranted, delusional trust in an internet source that says his gear is "pharm grade". This gear was not only purchased in pharmacy but also injected aseptically by the pharmacist there who happens to be a very good friend of mine. These are all good things i suppose, but it just complicates the diagnosis that much more. The gear is clean, no questions or doubts about that.

bigbb123

Awards
And no its NOT counterfeit before anyone asks, i have done my homework and confirmed this. Besides it cost a whopping 85 cents here per amp CASH, not insurance price lmao, i dont see the incentive to fake it. Again before anyone asks, its that cheap because of government subsidies not because its cheaply made.

bigbb123

Awards
If i decide to stop this cycle and reattempt in 6 months, is it worth running a couple of weeks of clomid? Im only 3 injections in

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes....im not saying pharm grade based upon completely unwarranted, delusional trust in an internet source that says his gear is "pharm grade". This gear was not only purchased in pharmacy but also injected aseptically by the pharmacist there who happens to be a very good friend of mine. These are all good things i suppose, but it just complicates the diagnosis that much more. The gear is clean, no questions or doubts about that.
Then ask your pharmacist what's going on. Lol, seems like a no brainer if this is the case.

bigbb123

Awards
Then ask your pharmacist what's going on. Lol, seems like a no brainer if this is the case.
Oh wow, that just totally slipped my mind, how come i didnt think of that? Thanks buddy for your terrific advice!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
So long story short i just started another simple 500 mg ew test e cycle after finishing pct from last cycle and following time on+pct=time off.

Im only into my third injection and i feel like absolute nightmarish hell. This began about 2 days ago, here are my symptoms:

Hot flashes
Burning urination
Frequent urination
Nausea
Weakness
Fever/chills

The only other thing im taking is a multi and .5 adex eod. What the hell could this be?
sounds like an infection due to dirty gear or just.... coincidence, now let me tell you, i know a brand of test which is sold in pharmacies and it is dirty as fk, it also comes in amps, and is also cheap.... and also it is painful to inject, do not discard this possibility, the fever would mostly reflect infection....... how bad is the PIP?....

bigbb123

Awards
sounds like an infection due to dirty gear or just.... coincidence, now let me tell you, i know a brand of test which is sold in pharmacies and it is dirty as fk, it also comes in amps, and is also cheap.... and also it is painful to inject, do not discard this possibility, the fever would mostly reflect infection....... how bad is the PIP?....
Im starting to think you may be right, whats PIP? At any rate, its seems like this condition is beginning to resolve itself somewhat.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Im starting to think you may be right, whats PIP? At any rate, its seems like this condition is beginning to resolve itself somewhat.
PIP= pain post injection. if the issue subsides it may also be coincidence and you just got sick, some users report being sick while on cycle, it seems like the immune system may be weaker while you are on, but not 100 % sure.... i got sick while i was on 500 mgs of test weekly too, and i hated it.

bigbb123

Awards
PIP= pain post injection. if the issue subsides it may also be coincidence and you just got sick, some users report being sick while on cycle, it seems like the immune system may be weaker while you are on, but not 100 % sure.... i got sick while i was on 500 mgs of test weekly too, and i hated it.
Its odd because there was zero post injection pain what so ever. The test was also painless going in. Must have been a coincidence then your right, but the symptoms have just been weird so it spooked me.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
In America this would be impossible I think. Maybe I'm wrong though who knows

MuscleJ

Awards
Oh wow, that just totally slipped my mind, how come i didnt think of that? Thanks buddy for your terrific advice!
Lol that would have been best thing to do or go to you primary care provider. Flu season is here and im not sure where you live but its spreading like crazy, I get about 10 patients a day with flu like symptoms. Did you get the flu shot or flu mist? Mist has been known to cause symptoms due to live attenuated vaccine.
Good luck brother

bigbb123

Awards
Lol that would have been best thing to do or go to you primary care provider. Flu season is here and im not sure where you live but its spreading like crazy, I get about 10 patients a day with flu like symptoms. Did you get the flu shot or flu mist? Mist has been known to cause symptoms due to live attenuated vaccine. Good luck brother
Haha yea i know, but im currently in Egypt, not Stateside and if i called my pcp back home and explained to him the situation, hed have a stroke i think. No flu shots or any vaccinations of the sort but the symptoms have nearly subsided i happy to report so who knows. I will continue with the cycle and switch to a different brand of gear to be safe. Thanks for the replies.

bigbb123

Awards
Ok i retract my previous statment, def dirty gear. Went for my fourth injection and same thing happend, fever and the works. Will def not be using that garbage again. Thanks guys