Need some really big help!

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
Alright basically I am going to jail and do not really want to get into it, ya I am a mess up yadda yadda yadda, but working out has become a big part in my life and I need some body weight routines, so I can stay somewhat in the game, so far I got pushups a variety of types and forms to work on different parts of the chest and triceps, I got some chin ups for bis. and wide grip for back, some different things for core, planks, crunches, etc, and squats and one leg squates, calf raises for legs, does any one know anything I could do for delts or traps, or just some other good exercises I could do, and maybe some others for arms? I would really like more for my biceps, and rear and side delts. I just noticed I am kinda hunched over and have been working on face pulling to strengthen my rear delts for better posture. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
Bodyweightculture.com

Beastskills.com

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Alright basically I am going to jail and do not really want to get into it, ya I am a mess up yadda yadda yadda, but working out has become a big part in my life and I need some body weight routines, so I can stay somewhat in the game, so far I got pushups a variety of types and forms to work on different parts of the chest and triceps, I got some chin ups for bis. and wide grip for back, some different things for core, planks, crunches, etc, and squats and one leg squates, calf raises for legs, does any one know anything I could do for delts or traps, or just some other good exercises I could do, and maybe some others for arms? I would really like more for my biceps, and rear and side delts. I just noticed I am kinda hunched over and have been working on face pulling to strengthen my rear delts for better posture. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

You tube tee major he has a million ideas

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
Google calizthenic kingz