I’m really lost guys. I need help.

ParanoidMonk13

Awards
So I bought some Genotropin GH to include it with my old school bodybuilding cycle. You can buy HGH easily at any pharmacy where I’m from, no need for prescriptions. So I purchased 3 of the Genotropin 5.3 mg which each I believe contains 16 IUs. Bought 1 ml syringes with them that starts with 10 IU increments and goes up to 100 IUs. I’m inexperienced with GH so I asked a friend who’s used it before to help me.
My “experienced” friend mixed the solution by pushing it down with a syringe without adding water or anything. It’s in the attached photos.
He told me 10 IUs equals 2 IUs of GH, which will be my dose for a couple of weeks before bumping it up to 4. So I injected it. I had a weird feeling in my hand and felt that something was wrong, the dosage can’t be right.
So I went to a number of pharmacies and asked them about the dosage, they told me that I’ve injected 10 IUs and I should inject only 2.
I’ve been doing that for a couple of days now. The thing is that the amount of GH that I’m injecting is so incredibly small it may be less than a single millimeter that I feel I’m wasting the syringe for nothing.
Am I doing something wrong? Sorry for blabbering on. Any help would be HUGELY appreciated.
A7C6B5ED-DC21-47B0-9B26-3E15A2192872.jpeg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I bought some Genotropin GH to include it with my old school bodybuilding cycle. You can buy HGH easily at any pharmacy where I’m from, no need for prescriptions. So I purchased 3 of the Genotropin 5.3 mg which each I believe contains 16 IUs. Bought 1 ml syringes with them that starts with 10 IU increments and goes up to 100 IUs. I’m inexperienced with GH so I asked a friend who’s used it before to help me.
My “experienced” friend mixed the solution by pushing it down with a syringe without adding water or anything. It’s in the attached photos.
He told me 10 IUs equals 2 IUs of GH, which will be my dose for a couple of weeks before bumping it up to 4. So I injected it. I had a weird feeling in my hand and felt that something was wrong, the dosage can’t be right.
So I went to a number of pharmacies and asked them about the dosage, they told me that I’ve injected 10 IUs and I should inject only 2.
I’ve been doing that for a couple of days now. The thing is that the amount of GH that I’m injecting is so incredibly small it may be less than a single millimeter that I feel I’m wasting the syringe for nothing.
Am I doing something wrong? Sorry for blabbering on. Any help would be HUGELY appreciated.View attachment 203559
Let's see a pic of the Syringe (with the numbered graduations showing).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IUs differ from compound to compond, so companies don't mark (separately sold) syringes with IUs. They are marked with volume measurements.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As I stated above, IUs differ for every compound, so 10 IUs of insulin and 10 IUs of GH (for example) won't come to the same point on a syringe.

You need to find out the total volume measurement of the syringe (mls or ccs), the total amount of GH powder in the vial, and the amount of BAC you added to that vial (in mls).

Last edited: