Need Some Mathematical Help

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
25 ml solution of TAce/TProp 100mg/ml....
What is the possibility of trying to stretch this 25 ml solution into 50 days @ 1/2 cc ED? I'd be 10 days short....

GAH~!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
25ml will last 50 days @ .5ml/day

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
25 ml solution of TAce/TProp 100mg/ml....
What is the possibility of trying to stretch this 25 ml solution into 50 days @ 1/2 cc ED? I'd be 10 days short....

GAH~!!
.5cc = .5ml

25ml would yield 50 "servings" of .5cc, with 50mg per "serving." Could be under/over filled. Hopefully over :evil:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know it would be .5cc/.5ml but would the dosage of 50mg tp and ta ED be sufficient for 50 days for a "decent" cycle? Or do I need to run it longer?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
350mg of Tren/week is very sufficient... as is 350mg of Test Prop when used with Tren Ace.

A little over 7 weeks @350mg/week of both Test Prop and Tren Ace is perfectly fine.

I mean no offense, but you could have easily answered these remedial questions by searching the forum. It's quite commonplace to run 50mg/day of Tren (many think it's optimal).. as is it quite commonplace to run a moderate-low dose of Test alongside it. 7 weeks is a perfectly fine duration to run the short estered versions. I wouldn't run Tren longer than 8-10 weeks max anyways.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My bad Ubi, I f'ed up.
Thanks for the help everyone.