Need some advice fro LG Sciences Rep.

AMSTAR

Awards
Need some advice from LG Sciences Rep.

Hi,

I'm looking for some suggestions to run an 8 seek cutting stack, 8 weeks ago I weighed 111 Kgs with 28% body fat. Since then I have brought my diet into line and have introduced a heap of cardio, I now weigh 103 Kgs and around 21-20% bodyfat.

I'm now aged 43 and been training on and off for over 20 years, the last 3 years have been consistant.

I have used the Trifecta stack about 18 months ago with decent results but have not had much experince with prohormones. So after sitting on sidelines for quite a while and watching, studying and learning I have decided to take the plunge.

I'm looking to reduce my bodyfat to around 14% and try and maintain as much muscle mass as possible. I train first thing in the morning which is my weights session before breakfast and try and fit in 3 evening cardio sessions per week. Diet is clean, no sugar, no junk only good wholesome food with a WHEY Protein Powder.

The supplements I have are as follows:

1 x PH-17

2 X EPIANDRO

1 x 1 Andro Stenolone

1 x 17 Pro Andro

2 x Form XT

I have also take a multi vitimain and fish oil 2 times per day.

Any help would be appreciated with the above to set myself up for a good cutting stack, I plan to begin the stack in 2 weeks and will maybe run a log on this.

Thanks.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This is what I would do:

First 4 weeks Run the following:

PH 17, and Epi Andro

Week 8

Epi Andro and 17 Pro

THEN after that run a cycle of the Form XT

If you feel good after that jump into either the 1 Andro OR another bottle of the Form

That way you have given yourself atleast a 12 week cut cycle THEN you can throw in the 1 Andro to put some size back on

Keep the Fish Oils and Mulit as you have been taking them

AMSTAR

Awards
Thanks for the reply, I'm really looking forward to running this stack and getting some good results.