Need PCT advice

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
Hey guys I’m currently running 250mg of Test Cyp every 4 days along with 200mg of Equipoise every 4 days as well. I’m also currently taking .5 arimidex eod. I do feel now is a good time to up the dose on my gear as I’m on week 3. I’m 29 and weigh 192 5”10. I am asking for advice for a proper PCT at the end, is my dosage of arimidex right, and is there a better replacement than Equipoise to stack with test. Thanks in advance all

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What are you hoping for from the EQ? It's really not all that great of an addition except to stimulate hunger and give a slight boost. Also, it has to be run for quite awhile to be of any use.Can't recommend a different option unless I know the goal.

As for the adex dose, nobody can tell you what the right amount is as it depends how you react to the test. Some people will need a ton of AI support with jsut a little test, while others can run 1g of test with no ai at all... you have to feel this ot yourself really. Start low and work up as bloods (or sides) tell you.

As for pct, a standard one:
Serm of choice (clomid/nolva)
AI of choice (aromasin/adex) - dose as needed
Cortisol control (sns reduce xt)
Natty test booster (CEL m-test)

as funds allow:
Natty anabolics (sns x gels, alphamax, cel epi-plex, etc)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i think booneman77 has you covered. He prioritized that list as well. Serm will be your most important item for pct and then the others as your funds allow.

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
What are you hoping for from the EQ? It's really not all that great of an addition except to stimulate hunger and give a slight boost. Also, it has to be run for quite awhile to be of any use.Can't recommend a different option unless I know the goal.

As for the adex dose, nobody can tell you what the right amount is as it depends how you react to the test. Some people will need a ton of AI support with jsut a little test, while others can run 1g of test with no ai at all... you have to feel this ot yourself really. Start low and work up as bloods (or sides) tell you.

as funds allow:
I am naturally a hardgainer and am looking to put on good quality mass, with the hopes eq would be a good first start. I didn’t notice much. I’m making an order Thurs and am Thinking masteron? Or maybe you could recommend one with cyp. I’m also getting more armi, 100tabs of Clomid, and as you mentioned reduce XT and Cel m-test. Thanks a lot !!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am naturally a hardgainer and am looking to put on good quality mass, with the hopes eq would be a good first start. I didn’t notice much. I’m making an order Thurs and am Thinking masteron? Or maybe you could recommend one with cyp. I’m also getting more armi, 100tabs of Clomid, and as you mentioned reduce XT and Cel m-test. Thanks a lot !!!!
Is this your first cycle? If so, I suggest jsut test and run it a bit longer (16 weeks or so) and just make sure you EAT ha. EQ isnt much for building and only will really help if you need help eating enough.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I’m currently running 250mg of Test Cyp every 4 days along with 200mg of Equipoise every 4 days as well. I’m also currently taking .5 arimidex eod. I do feel now is a good time to up the dose on my gear as I’m on week 3. I’m 29 and weigh 192 5”10. I am asking for advice for a proper PCT at the end, is my dosage of arimidex right, and is there a better replacement than Equipoise to stack with test. Thanks in advance all
Boone's post is spot on. Why are you asking about your PCT AFTER you started your cycle? You should have all of your cycle and post cycle products on hand prior to cycling. What is going to happen if you cannot get your hands on a SERM?

For natty anabolics, I prefer all in one options such as AlphaMax XT, M-Test, or Kingsblood.

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
I have a SERM, Clomid, I was asking for advice and have already ordered More Arimidex, Clomid, and Reduce XT. Thx

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a SERM, Clomid, I was asking for advice and have already ordered More Arimidex, Clomid, and Reduce XT. Thx
Sounds like you have your PCT fairly well covered. Are you running any supports?

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
Sounds like you have your PCT fairly well covered. Are you running any supports?
As of now I’m not sure what to run other than what you see I’ve posted. What exactly do you mean by supports? I’m making another order tomorrow to make sure I double up on everything. When you have a good legit source that’s trustworthy you want to stock up lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As of now I’m not sure what to run other than what you see I’ve posted. What exactly do you mean by supports? I’m making another order tomorrow to make sure I double up on everything. When you have a good legit source that’s trustworthy you want to stock up lol
A health support supplement like Cycle Assist.

ka0tik

Awards

as funds allow:
would you start your standard PCT all at the same time or would you stagger them?

ie: Nolva 40/40/20/20
Arimidex .5ed/.5ed/.5 eod /.5 eod
m-test 0/0/x/x/x/x

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
Same time, I start my Nolva or Clomid right 14 days after last shot, adex as u put above, Reduce cortisol, and mtest as above

ka0tik

Awards
Same time, I start my Nolva or Clomid right 14 days after last shot, adex as u put above, Reduce cortisol, and mtest as above
do you run m-test for 4 weeks or 8 weeks?

curious as to why reduce xt on top of m-test when m-test has KSM-66?

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
Bro I’m kinda old school, I just take both to be safe lol. I’ve had bad gyno before and sides. Never again and it was a long time ago. Find out what works for you exactly and stick with it