Need opinions on next cycle....feedback wanted!

blktaco58

Awards
I have been training for years and have prior exp with havoc(2 cycles) and a cycle of Hdrol. I seen really good gains on the first run of havoc, but the second was lame. For the first run, i seen huge gains and put on about 14lbs. For the 2nd run of havoc i only gaind about 7 lbs and my strength only slightly went up. I did a 4 week cycle of hdrol and was very disappointed. I seen absolutey nothing. in fact i was orginally goin to run a 5-6 week cycle but i stopped cuz i wasnt getting any results. The hdrol i was taking about 50mg for first 2 weeks then upped it to 75mg and still got nothing! So i have half a bottle of HDROL and almost a full bottle of havoc(3-4 caps taken out from last cycle). I have Nolva(generic=tamox) but never needed it. I have been using PCS/ and CS along with Act X, and size on for PCS. Never had no gyno probs and got my boys back in the game in good time.

My question is should i run the bottle of havoc since i got it, or step up to something like pplex. Im worried that because it will b my third run at havoc my results will be lame. So i dont want to waste a cycle. Im not ready for MDROL. but would like something that would put on about 10-12lbs in a month without crazy SDROL sides. So i was looking at pplex. Or is there another choice that could be compared to pplex or havoc as far as gains/sides. thanks

5-6/165( i would like to be about 180)
about 19bf
28 years old
and i know already use the real gear....not an option for me cuz of my job....so i have to stick with the legal stuff.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
5'6 165lbs and 19%bf? i suggest cutting some bodyfat off to get the most out on any cycle.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I have been training for years and have prior exp with havoc(2 cycles) and a cycle of Hdrol. I seen really good gains on the first run of havoc, but the second was lame. For the first run, i seen huge gains and put on about 14lbs. For the 2nd run of havoc i only gaind about 7 lbs and my strength only slightly went up. I did a 4 week cycle of hdrol and was very disappointed. I seen absolutey nothing. in fact i was orginally goin to run a 5-6 week cycle but i stopped cuz i wasnt getting any results. The hdrol i was taking about 50mg for first 2 weeks then upped it to 75mg and still got nothing! So i have half a bottle of HDROL and almost a full bottle of havoc(3-4 caps taken out from last cycle). I have Nolva(generic=tamox) but never needed it. I have been using PCS/ and CS along with Act X, and size on for PCS. Never had no gyno probs and got my boys back in the game in good time.

My question is should i run the bottle of havoc since i got it, or step up to something like pplex. Im worried that because it will b my third run at havoc my results will be lame. So i dont want to waste a cycle. Im not ready for MDROL. but would like something that would put on about 10-12lbs in a month without crazy SDROL sides. So i was looking at pplex. Or is there another choice that could be compared to pplex or havoc as far as gains/sides. thanks

5-6/165( i would like to be about 180)
about 19bf
28 years old
and i know already use the real gear....not an option for me cuz of my job....so i have to stick with the legal stuff.
Why are you not ready for MDROL? I have taken 3 cycles with it I think my first cycle ever was with m-drol I really didn’t have any sides I took it at 10mg the first week and 20mg for the next two weeks and only experienced lower back pumps that I could have controlled with a cheep supp but it wasn’t that bad so I didn’t bother. You should try it and if you start to experience allot of sides just lower the dose. My friend has used PP and his sides got a lot worst on that and at the end of pct I keep more of my gains than him. I now do cycles with 20mg for 2 weeks and 30mg the last week and the sides still are not bad.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro with those stats the only thing i'd suggest is a complete makeover for your diet and training frequency. And this is after 3 orals cycles, if you gained 14+7 pounds and say you only kept 10, you're telling me you went into this at 150# and 19% bodyfat. Cycles aren't the answer here. You need to get that bodyfat under control, trust me the cycling will be WAY more rewarding when you can see the results. I did my first Pplex cycle when i was at 18% bodyfat and by the end of it i just wanted to cut.