I'm thinking of running dbol at 50mg a day for 4 weeks. Yes I've been told it stupid I just want to know more about it before I make any decisions. I have taken milk thistle for over a month, and will continue to take it throughout the cycle. What do you think the best PCT for this?
First time using dbol? I would go with a smaller dose...
PCT
Nolva 40-30-20-10
Clomid 150mg first three days then 50-50-25-25
DAA 3g ED
Any OTC AI with Armistane
First time using dbol? I would go with a smaller dose...
PCT
Nolva 40-30-20-10
Clomid 150mg first three days then 50-50-25-25
DAA 3g ED
Any OTC AI with Armistane
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.