Need help with Clomid and HCG

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
For the last year or so, I've been taking a very small amount of testosterone cypionate on a daily basis. Less than 1ML per week. Along with that, I take 20IU of HcG every 5 or 6 days - just to keep my testes functioning. It seems to be working as they haven't atrophied. And I take Anastrozole every other day...

Every so often I stop everything because my PSA will begin to rise.. Recently, this has happened (again) and I need to stop for 6 weeks or so to get back to baseline.. Not only that, but my kidney values have gone up a bit as well. I take a LOT of pills/vitamins, eat quite a bit of protein, lift as heavy as I can and don't exactly get a lot of water.. So.. I need to fix a few things on that front as well..

In the meantime, my TRT doctor has prescribed me with Clomid and HCG. He doesn't know that I already use HCG because he doesn't understand the need for it while using testosterone. So being that I've been using it all along, do I really need to increase the dosage to what a normal "after cycle" HCG dose might be?

And on the Clomid front, it looks like I'm taking one pill every other day. Would anyone here have any suggestions for me? I've never used Clomid before...

Thanks in advance...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
My doctor mentioned starting this protocol three weeks after my last injection. Since he doesn't realize I'm using daily subcutaneous shots, does this change anything?

Does anyone see this or am I the only one who sees my posts?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well. I guess I'll just start today. If anyone cares to share advice in the meantime, thank you in advance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, you didn't say what his HCG protocol is, so hard to say

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well, you didn't say what his HCG protocol is, so hard to say
Thank you for the reply! Here's what I have:

HCG 11,000 units. Inject 1/2 ML every other day
Clomiphene 51 MG caps. Take 1 capsule every other day

Is this what HCG Monotherapy is like? I'll have to do a quick search. I wonder how I'll feel on this. I'd love to take the testosterone injections out of the picture entirely if I could - since my prostate isn't crazy about it...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for the reply! Here's what I have:

HCG 11,000 units. Inject 1/2 ML every other day
Clomiphene 51 MG caps. Take 1 capsule every other day

Is this what HCG Monotherapy is like? I'll have to do a quick search. I wonder how I'll feel on this. I'd love to take the testosterone injections out of the picture entirely if I could - since my prostate isn't crazy about it...
Hmm 11,000 units with how much water? because half a ml could be anything depending on how the HCG is mixed. Still that does sound like more of a standard PCT dosing (5.5ml of water in the 11,000 iu = 2000iu/ml = 1000iu / .5ml) vs an on cycle dosing. If its not already mixed, i'd just save it for another time.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get instructions on how to mix it.. So it's just sitting here.. Should I just continue with my usual small dosage every 5 days then? I do see some atrophy in my testes - just not a whole lot. But I'd like to get 'em back to normal.. I'd also like to avoid feeling really bad without the testosterone.. So that would probably mean a boost in the HCG, no?

I bought a few things from NutraPlanet in the mean time.. PCT Assist, LongJack 100 and Divanex - which in the past, has had my testosterone in the 500s and Free-T around 27, if I remember correctly...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, if you are doing a PCT basically, i'd drop the HCG for now. Let your testicles resensitize themselves, see what happens. It might also be worth your while to add one of the D-Aspartic Acid products to your regimen

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I just purchased a D-Aspartic Acid product from NutraPlanet. It should be here in a few days. As for the HCG, I'm kinda worried about having low test without it - but I'll take your advice and stop and see how that goes..

Thanks again!