Need help planning my next cycle

irongame427

Awards
24 yrs old
5'11 230lbs 10-12%
3 previous cycles

Im trying to plan my next cycle. Most likely going to start early February but I want to get something set in stone soon so I can start collecting the things I need. It is mostly going to be a cutting cycle, but I really need to add a few more pounds of mass first. I know It would be best to either cut or bulk, but like I said I said I want to add a few more pounds of mass. So far this is what I have planned.

weeks 1-4 Test prop 100mgs EOD
Weeks 1-16 Test E 500mgs/W
weeks 8-16 Anavar 75mgs E/D?

So For the first 6 weeks or so I want to eat around maintenance or slightly above try to recomp/add some muscle. I was going to use tren for the first 6-8 weeks but I'm kinda scared of losing my hair, but I have heard it had great recomping effects. So now I am considering using NPP for the first 6 weeks or so. So What would you guys suggest? and what is a good dosage for anavar, my research has given me conflicting answers.

irongame427

Awards
Lol I've seen people say 40 ed and up to 100ed. What do you think is a good dosage? Anyone else care to chime in

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Just the var for 8 wks at 75-100 is like probably close to ocho hondo. I mean if you got the dough for that then you're doing much better than I am.

irongame427

Awards
Im paying less than a quarter of that. Definitely could not afford to pay close to a grand just for my oral.

irongame427

Awards
Just the var for 8 wks at 75-100 is like probably close to ocho hondo. I mean if you got the dough for that then you're doing much better than I am.
Any advice on the first 6 weeks of my cycle?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Any advice on the first 6 weeks of my cycle?
I mean, cutting is largely dependent on diet. You can cut on just test really, but if diet isn't in check you won't cut much on anything

irongame427

Awards
I mean, cutting is largely dependent on diet. You can cut on just test really, but if diet isn't in check you won't cut much on anything
Assuming diet is on point, would npp be a good compound for recomp while eating at or slightly above maintenance. I know tren a would be ideal but I'm scared of acne coming back as I'm already on accutane and my hair falling out. I had no problems with test other tha acne and nandrolone is mostly anabolic with low androgenic activity.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I did var at 50mg ED and it didn't do too much for me to be honest. I ran it at 100mg ED and that worked a lot better, so I'm thinking about stacking it with Test E and 60mg Tbol ED in a cycle next year (although I've been told 160mg orals ED are too much). I'm only looking at doing it for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off though, so not sure I'd want to do 8 weeks straight at 100mg ED.

You thought about doing 50mg ED for the first 4 weeks of your cycle and assessing whether that works for you? If it does, bring it back in at week 9 and run it through at 50mg ED to the end of your cycle, and if not, bring it back in at week 11 or 13 and run it at 100mg ED to the end? Either way, your liver should have had time to clear in the 4 weeks or so before you potentially give it some stick.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This ^^^. Test Prop @ 400mg/wk will do. Run an AI if necessary. Nothing else needed other than correct food intake, supplements like BCAA's and cardio.

irongame427

Awards
I did var at 50mg ED and it didn't do too much for me to be honest. I ran it at 100mg ED and that worked a lot better, so I'm thinking about stacking it with Test E and 60mg Tbol ED in a cycle next year (although I've been told 160mg orals ED are too much). I'm only looking at doing it for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off though, so not sure I'd want to do 8 weeks straight at 100mg ED.

You thought about doing 50mg ED for the first 4 weeks of your cycle and assessing whether that works for you? If it does, bring it back in at week 9 and run it through at 50mg ED to the end of your cycle, and if not, bring it back in at week 11 or 13 and run it at 100mg ED to the end? Either way, your liver should have had time to clear in the 4 weeks or so before you potentially give it some stick.
Never thought about using var the first 4 weeks. **** is really expensive though and although diet determines results, I think if it more as a cutter instead of a bulker. Ive been interested in tbol though maybe ill think about adding that for the first 4-5 weeks, then take 5 weeks of and run the var for the last 6 weeks.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
You decided what dose you're running the Var at mate?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something else to consider is a host of ph's that are even more effective than var. Pro-Dienolone and Pro-Tren products are good cutters as well as Epistane if you are a responder like most are (I'm not).

Protodrol clone is out, too so you could consider that as well.

irongame427

Awards
You decided what dose you're running the Var at mate?
I'm thinking I'm gonna run it at 75mgs for 8 weeks. It's def more expensive than other orala but it's not outrageously priced through my source as I've seen at others.

irongame427

Awards
Something else to consider is a host of ph's that are even more effective than var. Pro-Dienolone and Pro-Tren products are good cutters as well as Epistane if you are a responder like most are (I'm not).

Protodrol clone is out, too so you could consider that as well.
I never thought about that. I used hdrol in the past and I could see that being a good cutter. Now since I ventured from the gray side to the dark side lol I think I ld rather use **** like var since it's been around and studied as opposed to these pro hormones that have only been out for a few years and have no studies done on them. I do have a bottle of superdrol in my closet that's calling my name but I'll probably save it for when I bulk next,

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I never thought about that. I used hdrol in the past and I could see that being a good cutter. Now since I ventured from the gray side to the dark side lol I think I ld rather use **** like var since it's been around and studied as opposed to these pro hormones that have only been out for a few years and have no studies done on them. I do have a bottle of superdrol in my closet that's calling my name but I'll probably save it for when I bulk next,
As far as I'm aware, H'drol converts to T'bol anyway?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
wqwwwwwwww
24 yrs old
5'11 230lbs 10-12%
3 previous cycles

Im trying to plan my next cycle. Most likely going to start early February but I want to get something set in stone soon so I can start collecting the things I need. It is mostly going to be a cutting cycle, but I really need to add a few more pounds of mass first. I know It would be best to either cut or bulk, but like I said I said I want to add a few more pounds of mass. So far this is what I have planned.

weeks 1-4 Test prop 100mgs EOD
Weeks 1-16 Test E 500mgs/W
weeks 8-16 Anavar 75mgs E/D?

So For the first 6 weeks or so I want to eat around maintenance or slightly above try to recomp/add some muscle. I was going to use tren for the first 6-8 weeks but I'm kinda scared of losing my hair, but I have heard it had great recomping effects. So now I am considering using NPP for the first 6 weeks or so. So What would you guys suggest? and what is a good dosage for anavar, my research has given me conflicting answers.
Looks solid, var dosage is good too IMO it also depends on the quality. some are dosed at 50 mgs per tab, anyways, i liked the idea of mixing the prop with E because it takes a lot for the e to kick in.... i felt it at week 4.... now please do not start this cycle if you dont have a good AI on hand..... or else you will be all bloaty and lethargic, 500 mgs was too much for me tbh. i think it is better to pin test e twice a week too

Another suggestion, I would use var from week 10 to week 18 (while test clearance)

NPP could be a good kickstart, however, i would start with low dose of test E (maybe 250 mgs) if you are going to use tren or NPP for the first 6 weeks, JMO

What i would do

NPP or tren from week 1 to 6 or even 8 :D

test e x 16 weeks

var week 10 to 18

the test prop may not be needed and would be a possible waste if you kick start the cycle with something like NPP or tren.

note: not experienced with NPP and havent studied the compound enough, but the profile looks extremely interesting (one of my friends loves it) some say it has way less sides than tren.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
wqwwwwwwww

Looks solid, var dosage is good too IMO it also depends on the quality. some are dosed at 50 mgs per tab, anyways, i liked the idea of mixing the prop with E because it takes a lot for the e to kick in.... i felt it at week 4.... now please do not start this cycle if you dont have a good AI on hand..... or else you will be all bloaty and lethargic, 500 mgs was too much for me tbh. i think it is better to pin test e twice a week too

Another suggestion, I would use var from week 10 to week 18 (while test clearance)

NPP could be a good kickstart, however, i would start with low dose of test E (maybe 250 mgs) if you are going to use tren or NPP for the first 6 weeks, JMO

What i would do

NPP or tren from week 1 to 6 or even 8 :D
test e x 16 weeks

var week 10 to 18

the test prop may not be needed and would be a possible waste if you kick start the cycle with something like NPP or tren.

note: not experienced with NPP and havent studied the compound enough, but the profile looks extremely interesting (one of my friends loves it) some say it has way less sides than tren.
You do realize he could get some ED from this right? I wouldn't suggest something like that ever

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You do realize he could get some ED from this right? I wouldn't suggest something like that ever
I am not very familiar ith NPP, just to make sure i did not suggest to combine tren and NPP, just to use one of those, I am not very familiar ith NPP but for what ive read it has less sides than tren.... will read more about it, this is why i stressed my note at the end of the post so the OP can take my advice with a grain of salt lol... the idea of that point is to kickstart the cycle with a fast ester, thanks for the correction, i am taking notes too.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I am not very familiar ith NPP, just to make sure i did not suggest to combine tren and NPP, just to use one of those, I am not very familiar ith NPP but for what ive read it has less sides than tren.... will read more about it, this is why i stressed my note at the end of the post so the OP can take my advice with a grain of salt lol... the idea of that point is to kickstart the cycle with a fast ester, thanks for the correction, i am taking notes too.
it's just a short ester of deca. yeah the short ester idea is good / commonly used, but you want to have it something that won't have a good chance of giving you ED, npp / tren without test no no no :p the test would still be bulding up in the user's system

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
it's just a short ester of deca. yeah the short ester idea is good / commonly used, but you want to have it something that won't have a good chance of giving you ED, npp / tren without test no no no :p the test would still be bulding up in the user's system
Thanks for the feedback, now i dont want to sound cool but none of the compounds ive used caused ED or gyno to me LMAO and ive used dienedione solo!. I thought that tren would help on libido too. ive heard mixed comments on this matter. Tren is androgenic but also causes progestional activity, I think that tren will send your libido sky high specially for the first weeks, but due to the mysterious progestional activity it may also cause ED, specially in long term use. for some it might not be a big deal, i think that some many factors would affect it, this is also why i dont rely on caber, as it will only act over prolactin, not progestins. According to some studies diet can also impact libido, specially bf levels

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, now i dont want to sound cool but none of the compounds ive used caused ED or gyno to me LMAO and ive used dienedione solo!. I thought that tren would help on libido too. ive heard mixed comments on this matter. Tren is androgenic but also causes progestional activity, I think that tren will send your libido sky high specially for the first weeks, but due to the mysterious progestional activity it may also cause ED, specially in long term use. for some it might not be a big deal, i think that some many factors would affect it.
np np ha! Every body is a little bit different. Lotta variables.

Whenever I use tren, caber makes my libido stupid high. I've had some problems from after I've used tren, maybe I use it too long or too high of a dose. Not quite sure, but the prolactin aspect sure seems to stay in my system WELL after I've come off it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Just because its still building in you system doesn't mean you get nothing from it, trt patients use test on a weekly basis an feel the effects of having higher test in days, not weeks. It might not start kicking until week 4 but it still cleaving off its ester as soon as you inject yourself. So ed wouldn't be an issue as there will be test in his system.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Just because its still building in you system doesn't mean you get nothing from it, trt patients use test on a weekly basis an feel the effects of having higher test in days, not weeks. It might not start kicking until week 4 but it still cleaving off its ester as soon as you inject yourself. So ed wouldn't be an issue as there will be test in his system.
Now that you mention despite the fact that test e takes a while to fully kick in, ive felt increase in libido after 4 days of the first injection only, another friend reported higher libido after 1 week too

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
therapy patients use nanadrolone now?

Lol ok I'm out, I'm retarded and have never used anabolics and have no knowledge of em.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established

Lol ok I'm out, I'm retarded and have never used anabolics and have no knowledge of em.
Dont go! :( LOL, this is actually a good discussion, i get both points actually, you say that NPP will cause ED, however, he did not say that TRT patients use NPP, but that actually test E or C even being a long ester, they will provide instant benefits in libido and motivation. Just because test E takes a while to kick in it doesnt mean that you would not get the benefits of high test. test is already in your system since you inject it. It just take a while to reflect in your appereance/gym performance.

I think that the OP will have a better view on this matter also after this discussion so its all good :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Lol if you actually read the post you responded to they had a test e base and were suggested to run a short ester androgen as a kicker while the longer ester test was building up and then some. Maybe you should read what your responding to before you get your back up.

irongame427

Awards
So maybe I should add the npp the first 6 weeks to add some muscle/recomp before I go to strictly into shred mode for the lasts 8-10 weeks?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont go! :( LOL, this is actually a good discussion, i get both points actually, you say that NPP will cause ED, however, he did not say that TRT patients use NPP, but that actually test E or C even being a long ester, they will provide instant benefits in libido and motivation. Just because test E takes a while to kick in it doesnt mean that you would not get the benefits of high test. test is already in your system since you inject it. It just take a while to reflect in your appereance/gym performance.

I think that the OP will have a better view on this matter also after this discussion so its all good :)
This is correct. Try 500mg Test-E, 500mg EQ & 150mg Mast-E in ONE DOSE. You'll notice benefits just 45 minutes after...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So maybe I should add the npp the first 6 weeks to add some muscle/recomp before I go to strictly into shred mode for the lasts 8-10 weeks?
A low dose Nandrolone is always a good thing for bulking. Whether you can handle the low libido issues really depends on whether you keep all of your other hormones in check like your prolactin, dopamine, T3/T4, estrogen and cortisol.

To cycle almost means to supplement with just about every other major hormone as well if you want to do it right. I know T3 and dopamine agonists are almost required with 19-Nor products.