Need help in liquid Clomid dosage

gmenfan40

Awards
It's 35mg per mL. I seen a lot of different type of dosage plans on the internet, but can't find a solid dosage plan for the liquid kind. I'm doing a 6 week h-drol cycle, and was thinking of dosing the clomid maybe at 70mg the first two weeks, then 35mg the last two weeks. All feedback and criticism would be appreciated.

salvid

Awards
i got some of this stuff and i have to tell you, taking the standard 1ml scared the bejesus out of me because it apparently raises temperature and heart rate... I started at .625 ml using an oral syringe i got from a childrens tylenol lquid suspension (could have been the childrens advil, idk look at the box). I'd start at lower dose for a couple of days just to avoid the overdose-of-cocaine feeling. I speak only from my personal experience and a couple of pointers from my doc. Better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
i got some of this stuff and i have to tell you, taking the standard 1ml scared the bejesus out of me because it apparently raises temperature and heart rate... I started at .625 ml using an oral syringe i got from a childrens tylenol lquid suspension (could have been the childrens advil, idk look at the box). I'd start at lower dose for a couple of days just to avoid the overdose-of-cocaine feeling. I speak only from my personal experience and a couple of pointers from my doc. Better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.
Cocaine feeling? Really? You sure you are talking about Clomid and not Clenbuterol? I have never heard of increased heart rate any SERM. The only effects i felt was craving chocolate doughnuts and cupcakes like a pregnant woman!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah, sounds like he is talkin about clen not clomid.

salvid

Awards
the bottle reads clomiphene liquid suspension.. Perhaps i got some poorly labeled material, or perhaps like any good drug addict the placebo effect occurred, or both.. or neither. Its a sweet solution that covers a bitter, medicinal taste, though i get the same taste in the back of my mouth from a lot of testosterone... Androgel... Also although i get a stimulated feeling from the stuff, and thats when i took it the first time, it still didnt interfere with sleep.. No, not clen, at least in my opinion, because i don't really truly honestly know that what i acquired truly, honestly, really is what it is labeled.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Clomid should make your mouth numb. Yur stuf is prob fake

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I'd agree. Clomid kind of gave my mouth a slightly numb burning sensation.
Yea its like the numb feeling yu get after yu burn your mouth. Lol that sh*t sux. I just squirt directly at the back of my throat and chase it

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Yea its like the numb feeling yu get after yu burn your mouth. Lol that sh*t sux. I just squirt directly at the back of my throat and chase it
Indeed! I would highly recommend a chaser.