Need HELP - Going to run Sust/Deca/Anavar

Cooper007

Awards
G'day Lads,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I'm about to start a cycle of Sustanon, Deca, & Anavar and need your help on dosages and cycle length.

I am 23 Years old with a fair few cycles under my belt. I've run compounds like Test, Tren, Dbol, Every SARM, Lots of PHs...You get the gist.
I am about 6'4 an fluctuate between 98ks - 109kgs depending on the time of the year. I've been lifting since I was like 16 and playing Rugby League since I was like 9 years old. I have no clue on body fat %, I'd say i'm relatively lean, slight abs but could definetly loose some fat.

My goal is to put on some quality muscle size and minimal fat (Yeh I know, the impossible)

I have run long cycles before and am not a fan of anything under 12 weeks.

I was thinking of running something like

Week 1-12 Deca 400mg EW
Week 1-16 Sust 500mg EW
And Anavar I have no clue, I am leaning towards running it at the end of the cycle - please advise.
Going to throw in some Cardarine as well.

Also, I am quite prone to gyno so need to incorporate some Arimidex and Caber throughout as I always have.

This is the first time I've used Deca and Anavar so need some advice with dosages and length etc.
Appreciate it fellas. Keen to hear some feedback.

Cheers,

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For one sustanon never made sense to me to use for anything...thats just me. 2nd why anavar? Probably want to run deca much longer like 20 weeks...but then you need to run the test longer as well. I would do test e at 500, deca at 400 for 20 weeks. Id save the anavar for a cut cycle and run dbol or anadrol for the first 4 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
**** var, get something cheaper like dbol and control your diet or ditch the oral. 16weeks deca, and 20 for the test

Cooper007

Awards
I have run Dbol before and wasn't the biggest fan of it. Nipples puffed up like no tomorrow.

Cooper007

Awards
Try anadrol...much better and drier im my opinion
Appreciate the advice, but i'm going to stick to Anavar just because this year I've put my liver through some stress with orals and PHs.

So could someone do up a cycle like I have written up in my first post but with your personal adjustments?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the advice, but i'm going to stick to Anavar just because this year I've put my liver through some stress with orals and PHs.

So could someone do up a cycle like I have written up in my first post but with your personal adjustments?
So your only question really is wether to run anavar at the start or end...run it last 4 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Liver toxicity is extremely over exaggerated. Any how, sure. Deca 16 weeks, test 20 because you want sust. Anavar, if it's real!!! 40mg for 6-8 weeks. It's probably gonna be fake tho and it's actually gonna be a low dose dbol.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your only question really is wether to run anavar at the start or end...run it last 4 weeks.
And the week after last pin then start pct. Not a good cycle in my opinion...too short for the deca and wrong choice with anavar...but to each his own. Your only 23...youll learn

Cooper007

Awards
No, that is not my only question.
My question was as a whole, what are your thoughts on the cycle. Run the test higher, lower the Deca, extend my Sust into a cruise etc. etc. the list goes on...I wanted to see what you forum members thoughts where on how to successfully run these three compounds.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, that is not my only question.
My question was as a whole, what are your thoughts on the cycle. Run the test higher, lower the Deca, extend my Sust into a cruise etc. etc. the list goes on...I wanted to see what you forum members thoughts where on how to successfully run these three compounds.
At 23 you dont cruise...dont screw yourself up. If you were 35...id say sure. My only suggestion is to run the deca longer and to add the var at the end.

Cooper007

Awards
At 23 you dont cruise...dont screw yourself up. If you were 35...id say sure. My only suggestion is to run the deca longer and to add the var at the end.
I agree somewhat, however, cruising can in some cases be healthier than cycling on and off. But yes, I don't plan on cruising long given my age and will to have kids soonish.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean with so much experience I'd expect you to have some knowledge. First why run test higher than deca? It makes no sense..

My guess is that you're gonna say deca dick and that's just silly.. Test is not as good of a compound as deca simple as that, and deca dick is when you have no test, you run deca way too high or you don't have caber. If you're worried about puffy nipples you have another reason not to run test high. Higher test will increase sides

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My vote is for 400 test 500 deca for 16 weeks 50-100 Adrol first 6 weeks with 30mg winstrol the last 4 weeks.

You also need to protect your HTPA during such long cycles so i’d recommend HCG throughout. With a 6 week PCT of clomid and nolva because of the deca.

If you can’t get HCG then torem at 30mg/day should help to minimize HTPA damage and help protect from gyno.

Aromasin 12.5mg e3d and adjust from there

Cooper007

Awards
My vote is for 400 test 500 deca for 16 weeks 50-100 Adrol first 6 weeks with 30mg winstrol the last 4 weeks.

You also need to protect your HTPA during such long cycles so i’d recommend HCG throughout. With a 6 week PCT of clomid and nolva because of the deca.

If you can’t get HCG then torem at 30mg/day should help to minimize HTPA damage and help protect from gyno.

Aromasin 12.5mg e3d and adjust from there
Thank you mate for the insight an thoughts! That's given me a lot to consider.

Your response has been easily the most informative.

When running tren I always ran the tren higher then the test, I just didn't think that would be the same with Deca.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you mate for the insight an thoughts! That's given me a lot to consider.

Your response has been easily the most informative.

When running tren I always ran the tren higher then the test, I just didn't think that would be the same with Deca.
There's a new following of running everything higher then test. I don't buy it, but havnt tried it and don't care to cus my old ways always worked and if it ain't broke I don't fix it

Cooper007

Awards
There's a new following of running everything higher then test. I don't buy it, but havnt tried it and don't care to cus my old ways always worked and if it ain't broke I don't fix it
Fair enough, I know it's a bit 'brosciency' but I always had it in my head that the two compounds fight for the same receptors, thus allowing the tren or the deca have the best shot by running it higher lol!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fair enough, I know it's a bit 'brosciency' but I always had it in my head that the two compounds fight for the same receptors, thus allowing the tren or the deca have the best shot by running it higher lol!
I don't know the science behind things fighting for receptors but if it was real then why would ppl take 3+grams of gear. It would be lost because receptors were full and they wasted half there gear

Cooper007

Awards
I don't know the science behind things fighting for receptors but if it was real then why would ppl take 3+grams of gear. It would be lost because receptors were full and they wasted half there gear
Yeh nah it's all up for debate.

Cooper007

Awards
I have always ran test equal to whatever else im running. Ive been using 15 years and seems to work pretty good for me.
How would you ideally dose a deca and sust cycle personally?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you ideally dose a deca and sust cycle personally?
I wouldnt use sust i think its a stupid compound. That being said...500 a week for both....or 500/400 since deca is usually 200mg per ml.

Cooper007

Awards
I wouldnt use sust i think its a stupid compound. That being said...500 a week for both....or 500/400 since deca is usually 200mg per ml.
Sounds good to me.
I've been speaking to a rep from Rock Labz and am now considering throwing some superdrol into the mix (Assuming it's legit)
Did you ever run it back in the day?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good to me.
I've been speaking to a rep from Rock Labz and am now considering throwing some superdrol into the mix (Assuming it's legit)
Did you ever run it back in the day?
Yep...run that first 4 weeks, its really similar to anadrol. This cycle is going to shut you down hard...you know that right?

Cooper007

Awards
Yep...run that first 4 weeks, its really similar to anadrol. This cycle is going to shut you down hard...you know that right?
Yeh fully aware of that mate haha, I just broke up with my gf of 4 years and surprinsingly enough haven't even been thinking about doing the business with other chicks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s highly individual.
I’ve tested it out for 19nors and loved it, however when I run Winnie and YK I’m gonna go high test again and test the theory once again. Give it a whirl, you can easily run 600 NPP and zero sides when you lower test to 250. But I’m not necessarily sold one way or the other, but my 19nor obsession has been relatively painless bc of this this last year.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s highly individual.
I’ve tested it out for 19nors and loved it, however when I run Winnie and YK I’m gonna go high test again and test the theory once again. Give it a whirl, you can easily run 600 NPP and zero sides when you lower test to 250. But I’m not necessarily sold one way or the other, but my 19nor obsession has been relatively painless bc of this this last year.
Like I said, I never tried it so I can't hate. I would just stick to what I know worked in the past. I never had any ed sides and would be pissed if it happened. I also been off everything for over 3 years so if I hop on a cycle it would be a guessing game anyway.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh fully aware of that mate haha, I just broke up with my gf of 4 years and surprinsingly enough haven't even been thinking about doing the business with other chicks.
More to it than that.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh I know - Lethargy, no libido, possible depression etc.
Son, right now that stuff is just words for you...you dont know sh1t. Ive been in the game for damn near as long as you ben alive. When stuff goes south on you, it can be as bad as you can imagine. But all you young kids running your BS prohormones and then jump over thinking you know your stuff because you read it online are just asking to get screwed up. Im tying to help you out, but do what you gotta do. Yep you may feel like a god at 23 on injects, but when you wind up in the psych ward dont say i didnt warn you. Real talk there youngster.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh I know - Lethargy, no libido, possible depression etc.
Son, right now that stuff is just words for you...you dont know sh1t. Ive been in the game for damn near as long as you ben alive. When stuff goes south on you, it can be as bad as you can imagine. But all you young kids running your BS prohormones and then jump over thinking you know your stuff because you read it online are just asking to get screwed up. Im tying to help you out, but do what you gotta do. Yep you may feel like a god at 23 on injects, but when you wind up in the psych ward dont say i didnt warn you. Real talk there youngster.

Cooper007

Awards
Alright mate, you are being a bit of a c*nt.
I may be young, but don't talk down on me like that. Please, elaborate on psych wards and how I am heading there being a young bafoon like myself? Please - I am genuinly intrigued.
I came here for advice and information, so don't come in here toting your old man nut sack like that makes you any higher of a human being then myself mate. My father is a respected Psyciatric Nurse and has been for 35+ years so I know a lot about that area.

My mind is a sponge and I'm happy to take on any advice you have, but work on how you convey your advice mate, all you do is sound like a downright pr*ck.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright mate, you are being a bit of a c*nt.
I may be young, but don't talk down on me like that. Please, elaborate on psych wards and how I am heading there being a young bafoon like myself? Please - I am genuinly intrigued.
I came here for advice and information, so don't come in here toting your old man nut sack like that makes you any higher of a human being then myself mate. My father is a respected Psyciatric Nurse and has been for 35+ years so I know a lot about that area.

My mind is a sponge and I'm happy to take on any advice you have, but work on how you convey your advice mate, all you do is sound like a downright pr*ck.
Just saying. This aint a sprint...its a journey. Im 6'6 and 320 on a light day. Im stronger and bigger than just about everyone else on this board. No offense to my brothers on here whom i love. Ive been lifting heavy for 20 years and have seen just about everything that can be seen as a competitive power lifter/strongman. I have seen seen a bunch of young guys run heavy cycles when their bodies would come close to producing the same results naturally. I have seen some of these guys fall off the deep end when their cycle is over....one such kid got into such a black hole of depression that he attempted suicide. Im not trying to be a prick my friend...and im not saying i have all the answers...and im certainly not disregarding my brothers on this site...but at 23 you should not be playing with these cycles. Old man i might be...but i hold my own in the gym against anyone...i mean anyone. I speak from experience not bravado. I put my years in...everyday...every meal...every shot. To this day...i dont run cycles as high as the one you are suggesting. Listen or dont. You are 23...so you probably know it all.

Cooper007

Awards
Just saying. This aint a sprint...its a journey. Im 6'6 and 320 on a light day. Im stronger and bigger than just about everyone else on this board. No offense to my brothers on here whom i love. Ive been lifting heavy for 20 years and have seen just about everything that can be seen as a competitive power lifter/strongman. I have seen seen a bunch of young guys run heavy cycles when their bodies would come close to producing the same results naturally. I have seen some of these guys fall off the deep end when their cycle is over....one such kid got into such a black hole of depression that he attempted suicide. Im not trying to be a prick my friend...and im not saying i have all the answers...and im certainly not disregarding my brothers on this site...but at 23 you should not be playing with these cycles. Old man i might be...but i hold my own in the gym against anyone...i mean anyone. I speak from experience not bravado. I put my years in...everyday...every meal...every shot. To this day...i dont run cycles as high as the one you are suggesting. Listen or dont. You are 23...so you probably know it all.
Look mate, I don't for one second doubt your experience and knowledge. And yes you might be a bit taller then me and certainly stronger (don't know why that matters) But don't patronise me for being a 23 year old know it all, I certainly not for one second claim to be.

I have made a fully informed and educted decision to use PEDs at this age and I wouldn't change a thing. I know a lot more than you think I do. My parents used to say if I put the same amount of study and effort into researching PEDs as my school work... I would of been a brain surgeon. I started pinning test when i had just turned 20 years old.

I'm fully aware of the possible impending health risks these drugs might impose on me, but, as for pshyc wards, schizophrenia and suicide... I feel like you are over exaggerating that imensly like a CNN reporter with russia.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look mate, I don't for one second doubt your experience and knowledge. And yes you might be a bit taller then me and certainly stronger (don't know why that matters) But don't patronise me for being a 23 year old know it all, I certainly not for one second claim to be.

I have made a fully informed and educted decision to use PEDs at this age and I wouldn't change a thing. I know a lot more than you think I do. My parents used to say if I put the same amount of study and effort into researching PEDs as my school work... I would of been a brain surgeon. I started pinning test when i had just turned 20 years old.

I'm fully aware of the possible impending health risks these drugs might impose on me, but, as for pshyc wards, schizophrenia and suicide... I feel like you are over exaggerating that imensly like a CNN reporter with russia.
Ok man...kill it...best wishes

Cooper007

Awards
Make mommy and daddy proud...make sure you hide your gear so mommy doesnt pitch them in with your laundry
That's a cheap shot you weak c*nt. Nothing more coherent or plausible to say back to me, buddy?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All kinds of stuff...but you newbies are are a dime a dozen.
Wont listen to advice from people who know, got it all figured out because you read about it, young, stats that suck, etc etc etc....listen man...everyone worth a damp rag will tell you the same thing. But, you got your mind made up, even taliking about cruising at 23 lol, so do what you want. Have fun

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Bro sorry, but if you dont want to listen to one of the most experienced guys here, and want to do your own thing good luck....Your a moron. Make sure Momma and Daddy knows your last wishes...Your an idiot.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mr seasoned bodybuilding forum patroller, I am not worthy!
No your not. Your a moron, and dont know sh*t. You should go see your daddy the shrink

Cooper007

Awards
Bro sorry, but if you dont want to listen to one of the most experienced guys here, and want to do your own thing good luck....Your a moron. Make sure Momma and Daddy knows your last wishes...Your an idiot.
Don't be sorry mate, I'm not. Please tell me what exactly it is I'm doing that is wrong or that will by the sounds of what you're saying...kill me?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't be sorry mate, I'm not. Please tell me what exactly it is I'm doing that is wrong or that will by the sounds of what you're saying...kill me?
G'day Lads,

I'm about to start a cycle of Sustanon, Deca, & Anavar and need your help on dosages and cycle length.

I am 23 Years old with a fair few cycles under my belt....

Everything. You have no idea what your doing. Just stop. Your the reason we cant have nice things.

Cooper007

Awards
G'day Lads,

I am 23 Years old with a fair few cycles under my belt....

Everything. You have no idea what your doing. Just stop. Your the reason we cant have nice things.
What? Because I'm running a deca cycle at the age of 23? I've succesfully ran tren before and other heavier compounds with great results. Please tell me what has you so baffled

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easy...you are taking gear at 23. If feel the need to run gear at 23...stick to test...maybe one cycle a year until you are 30 or 35. Then reevaluate your life and goals. You are too tall to be a professional body builder...so what are you doing? 99 per cent chance you are never stepping on stage...so why? Chicks? Confidence? Read a self help book and run low dose test if you need to ron something.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What? Because I'm running a deca cycle at the age of 23? I've succesfully ran tren before and other heavier compounds with great results. Please tell me what has you so baffled
You successfully ran other compounds? Whats your bloodwork look like? How about you post some pics so we can see how successfully they where?