Need HELP - Going to run Sust/Deca/Anavar

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You successfully ran other compounds? Whats your bloodwork look like?
Im done with this dude...running tren in their early years...wtf...wont listen...just wants to argue...he should be on the olympia stage shortly.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im done with this dude...running tren in their early years...wtf...wont listen...just wants to argue...he should be on the olympia stage shortly.
Right is this Country...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still getting wet dreams already cycled tren...omg...kill me please

Cooper007

Awards
Easy...you are taking gear at 23. If feel the need to run gear at 23...stick to test...maybe one cycle a year until you are 30 or 35. Then reevaluate your life and goals. You are too tall to be a professional body builder...so what are you doing? 99 per cent chance you are never stepping on stage...so why? Chicks? Confidence? Read a self help book and run low dose test if you need to ron something.
Mate, you are posting on ANABOLIC FORUMS, why the f*ck are you surpised that people are on gear.. and even (newsflash) YOUNG PEOPLE! Who would of thunk it!? Mate I don't drink, I don't take anything recreational... heck I haven't even smoked a joint in over 5 years! I choose to take gear becasue I can and it makes me happy, the strenght, the feeling etc. Why do I even have to sell this to you!? But because you've got this double life as a forum poster where you have some kind of fake friend base backing you up, you feel the need to try and shame someone.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate, you are posting on ANABOLIC FORUMS, why the f*ck are you surpised that people are on gear.. and even (newsflash) YOUNG PEOPLE! Who would of thunk it!? Mate I don't drink, I don't take anything recreational... heck I haven't even smoked a joint in over 5 years! I choose to take gear becasue I can and it makes me happy, the strenght, the feeling etc. Why do I even have to sell this to you!? But because you've got this double life as a forum poster where you have some kind of fake friend base backing you up, you feel the need to try and shame someone.
Not at all...just want people to be safe...thats all man. Do what you do...you just arent going to get support here. I wish you the best and a safe journey to your goals.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all...just want people to be safe...thats all man. Do what you do...you just arent going to get support here. I wish you the best and a safe journey to your goals.
Seriously, i dont think anyone should take gear. I dont support it. It was a decision i made. A personal decision. My choices are my own. But if others choose to do the same, as a person with experience, i think i have the obligation to offer advice...since i have been through all of it.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously, i dont think anyone should take gear. I dont support it. It was a decision i made. A personal decision. My choices are my own. But if others choose to do the same, as a person with experience, i think i have the obligation to offer advice...since i have been through all of it.
Listen or dont...i really dont care...but i did my part. Its a little different than smoking a joint at a party....like i said...kill it..and best wishes

Cooper007

Awards
Annnnd there we go. Okay this all makes sense now. I don't know why you even posted to begin with.
Geez, I didn't think I'd get flamed for taking gear if i posted on a forum completely dedicated to PEDs and titled ANABOLICS hahah f*ck me dead and bury me pregnant. I might have to stick to my Aussie forums

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk what happened to this thread. But, make an Informed decision and it appears you are OP.

No offense swimfan but using your stance to appeal to authority because you’ve used gear for “x” amount of years is ignorant. At 40+ years old, and consistently on gear you SHOULD be at the strength level you’re at (320lb with 30+ bf isn’t impressive either).

The guy came for advice not for you and demented to come in with a patronizing superiority complex. Also, don’t go into other peoples threads begging to be backed up in this thread, that’s petty.

Reactions: Nac

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Annnnd there we go. Okay this all makes sense now. I don't know why you even posted to begin with.
Geez, I didn't think I'd get flamed for taking gear if i posted on a forum completely dedicated to PEDs and titled ANABOLICS hahah f*ck me dead and bury me pregnant. I might have to stick to my Aussie forums
True...i dont. Gear screws you up for life. If you are ok with that...then run it. Personally, i cant come off 100 per cent. Is that how i want to live lufe at 70..hell no. Its a chouce i made...and it sure as hell aint for everyone.

Cooper007

Awards
Idk what happened to this thread. But, make an Informed decision and it appears you are OP.

No offense swimfan but using your stance to appeal to authority because you’ve used gear for “x” amount of years is ignorant. At 40+ years old, and consistently on gear you SHOULD be at the strength level you’re at (320lb with 30+ bf isn’t impressive either).

The guy came for advice not for you and demented to come in with a patronizing superiority complex. Also, don’t go into other peoples threads begging to be backed up in this thread.
Thank you mate I appreciate it, you are spot on. I literally came for some advice ... But this swimfan bloke just took it upon himself to play Mr Know it all.
Read from the first page and see how it all suddenly got out of control for no reason at all...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The guy came for advice not for you and demented to come in with a patronizing superiority complex. Also, don’t go into other peoples threads begging to be backed up in this thread.
Not a bodybuilder...bf doesnt bother me. Im gonna break the 45 and over raw bench record on Friday..not at my gym...nationally. Lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a bodybuilder...bf doesnt bother me. Im gonna break the 45 and over raw bench record on Friday..not at my gym...nationally. Lol
Id say a 600 bench at 45 is impressive. Not trying to be a beauty queen.

Cooper007

Awards
True...i dont. Gear screws you up for life. If you are ok with that...then run it. Personally, i cant come off 100 per cent. Is that how i want to live lufe at 70..hell no. Its a chouce i made...and it sure as hell aint for everyone.
I can't even take you seriously now mate. I have plenty of family and friends that have been juicing all their life with kids and a family.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id say a 600 bench at 45 is impressive. Not trying to be a beauty queen.
So, just under 2x your body weight. what fed? Video would be nice to see that.

If we’re having a peeing match, we can. Lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is the rabbit hole.
Older guys like myself did some things right, some things wrong. Here on AM with great intentions of learning from some, and helping some younger and/or less experienced guys hopefully with impending decisions that we’ve seen go one way or the other in our younger years.

I’ve seen this a lot and there’s rarely a middle ground.
I can say, it’s horribly frustrating seeing a younger guy about to make decisions that probably are going to have negative consequences down the road. Just like when we pick up smoking, we never think we will end up with lung cancer.
Then you’ve got a young guy, with an ego that hasn’t been smashed to shyt by life yet, and that won’t take disrespect or condescension from anyone. Even a guy with a lifetime more experience. WE were that same young guy, please remember.
Swim literally is on here to help people. Trust me, the guy doesn’t need advice from anyone here about size or strength or gear, unless he decides to get to competition bf%, in which case we’ve got fueled passion and Tyga and a bunch of other really knowledgeable guys.here for that.
I’d like to see everyone meet in the middle, but it’s tough, bc we’ve forgotten 20 years ago, just how on top of the world we were and how little anyone could actually teach us about anything.
And it’s hard for us when someone comes on here asking for help, and we give advice they don’t like, so naturally they blow us off.
We will get there eventually.

Cooper007

Awards
This is the rabbit hole.
Older guys like myself did some things right, some things wrong. Here on AM with great intentions of learning from some, and helping some younger and/or less experienced guys hopefully with impending decisions that we’ve seen go one way or the other in our younger years.

I’ve seen this a lot and there’s rarely a middle ground.
I can say, it’s horribly frustrating seeing a younger guy about to make decisions that probably are going to have negative consequences down the road. Just like when we pick up smoking, we never think we will end up with lung cancer.
Then you’ve got a young guy, with an ego that hasn’t been smashed to shyt by life yet, and that won’t take disrespect or condescension from anyone. Even a guy with a lifetime more experience. WE were that same young guy, please remember.
Swim literally is on here to help people. Trust me, the guy doesn’t need advice from anyone here about size or strength or gear, unless he decides to get to competition bf%, in which case we’ve got fueled passion and Tyga and a bunch of other really knowledgeable guys.here for that.
I’d like to see everyone meet in the middle, but it’s tough, bc we’ve forgotten 20 years ago, just how on top of the world we were and how little anyone could actually teach us about anything.
And it’s hard for us when someone comes on here asking for help, and we give advice they don’t like, so naturally they blow us off.
We will get there eventually.
There is giving advice, and there's being a c*nt and that bloke sure isn't giving advice.

I didn't "blow off" the advice, I took it on board and further questioned it, trying to engage in logical debate. But then the patronizing cliche internet posts crept in and I got a little ticked off.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cooper007 I think what swimfan was saying in a harsh way... Is you are 23. Using Anabolics/gear and cycling can basically give you low testosterone prematurely... what is your total T today? Have you done pre cycle blood work? Have ancillaries ready?

A lot of guys now blast and cruise... Forever pinning at a young age, because they basically crashed their own test production using gear too young... Some guys "get lucky" or use less gear. It's a real risk. This is why it's usually for > 35 y/o men because Test levels are already on decline. I'm 38 I'm lucky so far, had kids, still have good Test off cycle 800-900ng/dL. But I've only done 2-3 years cycles.

If you are cool with all that go nuts, we will follow and our best to keep you outta the hospital... Given we all have day jobs.

Cooper007

Awards
Cooper007 I think what swimfan was saying in a harsh way... Is you are 23. Using Anabolics/gear and cycling can basically give you low testosterone prematurely... what is your total T today? Have you done pre cycle blood work? Have ancillaries ready?

A lot of guys now blast and cruise... Forever pinning at a young age, because they basically crashed their own test production using gear too young... Some guys "get lucky" or use less gear. It's a real risk.

If you are cool with all that go nuts, we will follow and our best to keep you outta the hospital... Given we all have day jobs.
Which is toally fine. However, if you read this thread from start to finish, you will see how much of a knucklhead he is.

I am totally aware of the pros and cons of gear, I came here for advice on how to get the most out of my next cycle and not to be lectured like an angry mum from a bloke on how I will kill myself.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which is toally fine. However, if you read this thread from start to finish, you will see how much of a knucklhead he is.

I am totally aware of the pros and cons of gear, I came here for advice on how to get the most out of my next cycle and not to be lectured like an angry mum from a bloke on how I will kill myself.
Eh we see a lot of knuckleheads and young misguided lifters... and all of us take "emotional liquid" probably Tren lol so we come off preachy now and again.

But post a log, give background, post pre cycle, bloods and photos, lifting history, etc. Cycle plan... And if you knowingly accept the risk, well that's your call.

But yeah at least do the blood work so you know your pre gear, during, and post gear state...

Cooper007

Awards
Eh we see a lot of knuckleheads and young misguided lifters... and all of us take "emotional liquid" probably Tren lol so we come off preachy now and again.
Tren is wonderful, I don't think I'll take it again because of the cardiovascular stress it put on me. But I can't wait to administer that maroon tinged vial of liquid testosterone gold into me down the track again.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry but i missed the part where OP was being such an idiot... Sure hes young but hes trying to go about it the right way and he was a little abrasive but if it was me i wouldve felt like you were talking down on me as well. Thought i would just throw in my 2 cents. I think things got a little out of hand in here

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sorry but i missed the part where OP was being such an idiot... Sure hes young but hes trying to go about it the right way and he was a little abrasive but if it was me i wouldve felt like you were talking down on me as well. Thought i would just throw in my 2 cents. I think things got a little out of hand in here
I'd have to agree here. I feel its a bit of a double standard going at forums like these. People who are big are telling smaller guys, you can't do this or you can do this naturally, either because they're scared other people will be bigger or because they hate the fact they don't have the balls to run the same gear.. Now at 23 I think it's a stupid choice to run gear and especially tren but you can look at it from two different directions. 1. A young guy can mess up his potential to get kids and 2. A younger guy less likely to have cardiovascular problems.

Let's be fair here, gear is bad, taking it young is bad and taking it when older is bad.. I think if we have some obligation to protect the youngsters with our experience we should also have an obligation to not shatter people's dreams saying you can't be a bodybuilder. Now granted I think bodybuilding is silly and I'm doing it for myself even though I respect people who see it differently.

My advice to op is to not touch gear and if you do to play it safe just like any other person on this board. I would hope you'd rethink what you're doing but I'm not gonna insult you.

Cooper007

Awards
Thanks mate I apprecite it. This first thread has put me off these forums completely. I am easily open to constructive criticism and civilised discussion
But not keen on condescending **** talk that gets me nowhere. But it's good to see level-headed guys like yourself on this forum

Cooper007

Awards
I'd have to agree here. I feel its a bit of a double standard going at forums like these. People who are big are telling smaller guys, you can't do this or you can do this naturally, either because they're scared other people will be bigger or because they hate the fact they don't have the balls to run the same gear.. Now at 23 I think it's a stupid choice to run gear and especially tren but you can look at it from two different directions. 1. A young guy can mess up his potential to get kids and 2. A younger guy less likely to have cardiovascular problems.

Let's be fair here, gear is bad, taking it young is bad and taking it when older is bad.. I think if we have some obligation to protect the youngsters with our experience we should also have an obligation to not shatter people's dreams saying you can't be a bodybuilder. Now granted I think bodybuilding is silly and I'm doing it for myself even though I respect people who see it differently.

My advice to op is to not touch gear and if you do to play it safe just like any other person on this board. I would hope you'd rethink what you're doing but I'm not gonna insult you.
Cheers mate, I'll take that all onboard. I've been running stuff for years and I'm fully aware of the negative impacts it will play on my health at a young age. But I know how to diet, look after my liver, take ALL the right support supplements/drugs to minimise these risks. And let's be honest guys I'm going to run anabolic steroids regardless so we might as well all share produtive advice on dosages etc. I mean we are on the anabolics part of the forum aren't we?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cheers mate, I'll take that all onboard. I've been running stuff for years and I'm fully aware of the negative impacts it will play on my health at a young age. But I know how to diet, look after my liver, take ALL the right support supplements/drugs to minimise these risks. And let's be honest guys I'm going to run anabolic steroids regardless so we might as well all share produtive advice on dosages etc. I mean we are on the anabolics part of the forum aren't we?
Tag me with @ when u start the log. Cycle plan , before and after stats and pics, etc...

Also from Larry Wheels, a young aas monster with sage advice.

"No drinking, no drugs other than steroids. I take CYCLE assist by CEL. monthly visits to the doctor (read bloodwork) to make sure it’s not getting dangerous.

He also commented that*test/anadrol had “by far the most strength (and) least side effects” and that he stays “on gear” all year long, calling it a “life time commitment.”"

... further up it says how he started with "more Is better cycles" and smartened up and realized using less compounds to get the same effect is healthier, cheaper, and you build tolerance slower.

https://barbend.com/larry-wheels-steroids/

It takes awhile to do personal dose-tolerance and side effects assessment for oneself. See which compounds you respond best too.

Newth

Awards
**** me that hurt, I think I lost IQ.
I'm stopping here.

Hello...TBH I cant remember your cycle thing at the top. The thread sucked any bit of memory I have out.
So your old boy is a nurse hay...**** I love nurses, they have the best minds. They get life in a way that shows humanities finest.

I'll come in neutral hay because you look like a really smart kid, with some advice to help you in life a little.
I've only been here for a couple more months than you and I haven't use tren, I started a bit before your age with test and deca then moved on over time until life happened until now.

Listen to the scary stories from your dad hay, you remind me of my boy.

I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't come in here wearing that flag like that(we are way dif bra) and before you call one of the guy's on here I respect way more than most(and your father most definitely would) a cnut...well listen to me, he is far from a cnut but he is my cnut!
Pull your head in.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I was you...

Sust 250 1ml 2x/wk
Deca 200 1ml/wk

Then, if your anavar is real, I'd go ahead and use it weeks 1-4 @ 40mg/day and repeat on the final four weeks.

If you would rather use more Deca than test, then do

Deca 200 1ml 2x/wk
Sust 250 0.5ml 2x/wk

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
**** me that hurt, I think I lost IQ.
I'm stopping here.

Hello...TBH I cant remember your cycle thing at the top. The thread sucked any bit of memory I have out.
So your old boy is a nurse hay...**** I love nurses, they have the best minds. They get life in a way that shows humanities finest.

I'll come in neutral hay because you look like a really smart kid, with some advice to help you in life a little.
I've only been here for a couple more months than you and I haven't use tren, I started a bit before your age with test and deca then moved on over time until life happened until now.

Listen to the scary stories from your dad hay, you remind me of my boy.

I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't come in here wearing that flag like that(we are way dif bra) and before you call one of the guy's on here I respect way more than most(and your father most definitely would) a cnut...well listen to me, he is far from a cnut but he is my cnut!
Pull your head in.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐