Need help finding a reputable supplement contract manufacturer

hsk

Awards
  • Established
As the title states, I need some help finding a reputable supplement contract manufacturer. I'm trying to get a quote for a custom formula but most of the companies I have found on the web are either brokers, have high minimums, and/or are unresponsive. Any help would be much appreciated. Please PM me with the info. Thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will not get a legit manufacturer that doesn't require a ~2000 unit minimum(1,000 if its a pricey product). Just the way it is unfortunately.

what minimums are you currently being quoted?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No idea on reputation/quality, but grab a few episodes of the 'PED Podcast' and listen to their Ad breaks - there was one or two for just what you are requesting. You can also dig up a lot of the ones that the bigger players use with a little Google leg work - but you may have already and found the minimum's too high as you stated.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for the replies. 500 units has been the lowest but it also depends on what their minimum is for raws from their suppliers. I'm looking in the range of 500-1000 units of product initially.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the replies. 500 units has been the lowest but it also depends on what their minimum is for raws from their suppliers. I'm looking in the range of 500-1000 units of product initially.
yea, if there are raw materials included that aren't normally carried you'll have to bite the bullet and buy the raws to make sure they cover the run.

if you shoot me a PM with some basic info I may be able to lead you to someone who can help you getting production going