Need anyones help and opinion, Started taking xtreme dmz

tonymarco134

Awards
I have just started taking xtreme dmz by anabolic technologies and i was wondering if anyone else has tried it. I bout a pct but i was wondering if i should be taking something while im on it and not just something after my cycle. I just dont wanna end up in the hospital or have bad side effects. I would like your guys opinion on it and what i should be taking while i am on xtreme dmz. Also the pct i have for after my cycle is xtreme pct.
Can i just buy a liver care at like walmart while on my cycle?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Stop your cycle immediately. Your going to get some nasty side effects, you have no idea what your doing

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
^^^agreed. OP If you wish to continue you need to get a real pct lined up. Nolvadex 20/20/10/10. And I'd also add in reduce Xt starting week 3 of pct to combat rising cortisol levels.
For on cycle support pick up some cel cycle assist. You can pick it up for $27 at a lot of retailer. Very affordable, and effective. Run it at 8 caps a day. Dose it 4 hours away from your dmz dose.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Why are you saying that?
Im saying your taking a pretty strong ph. You don't have cycle support or pct. Your going to end up with btch tits and lose any gains you made on cycle. Im telling you to stop your cycle now before you regret it

ODoyle99

Awards
A SERM is seriously a must for PCT. Tamoxifen Citrate or Clomiphene (nolva and clomid, respectively). You can find them quickly with a google search for research chems

You also need to get an on cycle support, not just walmart liver care.

tonymarco134

Awards
^^^agreed. OP If you wish to continue you need to get a real pct lined up. Nolvadex 20/20/10/10. And I'd also add in reduce Xt starting week 3 of pct to combat rising cortisol levels.
For on cycle support pick up some cel cycle assist. You can pick it up for $27 at a lot of retailer. Very affordable, and effective. Run it at 8 caps a day. Dose it 4 hours away from your dmz dose.
So how is xtreme pct not a real pct when it has 5 stars on amazon and the cel cycle assist has a rating of like 2.7 also nolvadex and cel cycle has pretty much the same ingredients so why do i need both of them. Also why are u saying agreed to the other guy saying what he said

tonymarco134

Awards
Im saying your taking a pretty strong ph. You don't have cycle support or pct. Your going to end up with btch tits and lose any gains you made on cycle. Im telling you to stop your cycle now before you regret it
Ok so you are saying xtreme pct is not a real pct because it has 350mg testtosterone boost 75mg of anti estrogen, Nac, milk thislte 200mg heart guard 100mg and more.
If that is not a real pct then i guess i wasted lots of money and also when i was first looking at the xtreme dmz it said only thing i need is xtreme pct so i did try to do my homework. It said nothing about cycle assist. So what cycle assist would you recommend

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ok so you are saying xtreme pct is not a real pct because it has 350mg testtosterone boost 75mg of anti estrogen, Nac, milk thislte 200mg heart guard 100mg and more.
If that is not a real pct then i guess i wasted lots of money and also when i was first looking at the xtreme dmz it said only thing i need is xtreme pct so i did try to do my homework. It said nothing about cycle assist. So what cycle assist would you recommend
You need to do SOO much research.
Cycle assist is supposed to be taken on cycle to help with liver, bp, etc.
Tamoxifen citrate (nolva) is a serm and NEEDS to be taken in pct
xtreme pct will not bring your test back up fast enough during pct
You have a good chance of growing some tits with the pct you have now, while losing any muscle you made on cycle

tonymarco134

Awards
You need to do SOO much research.
Cycle assist is supposed to be taken on cycle to help with liver, bp, etc.
Tamoxifen citrate (nolva) is a serm and NEEDS to be taken in pct
xtreme pct will not bring your test back up fast enough during pct
You have a good chance of growing some tits with the pct you have now, while losing any muscle you made on cycle
Ok so what cycle assist do you think i should take, Whats the best
also what do u mean serm and needs to be taken in pct, Do you mean take it with my xtreme pct after my cycle
Also i know that cycle assist im suppose to take with my xtreme dmz.
Im just trying to do this right ok. If you know of a better way to get gains and keep them
or a better ph tell me

stann123

stann123

Awards
Cel cycle assist - Take this on your cycle and during pct
Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex) - Take this in pct 20/20/10/10, 4 weeks 20mg the first 2 weeks 10mg the last 2 weeks
xtreme pct - Take this along with the nolvadex, just follow the dosage on the bottle

how long have you been on cycle?

tonymarco134

Awards
Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex) - Take this in pct 20/20/10/10, 4 weeks 20mg the first 2 weeks 10mg the last 2 weeks
xtreme pct - Take this along with the nolvadex, just follow the dosage on the bottle

Just started today but because i don't have everything im only gonna take 1 tablet the first week until i get the other stuff if you think that helps

tonymarco134

Awards

Also i looked up cel cycle assist and it has no red yeast rice for heart support

stann123

stann123

Awards
Just started today but because i don't have everything im only gonna take 1 tablet the first week until i get the other stuff if you think that helps
No, just stop you don't even have everything ready for your cycle.. Im also going to assume your 17?

tonymarco134

Awards
No, just stop you don't even have everything ready for your cycle.. Im also going to assume your 17?
Actually im 31 im just sick and tired of eating everything in the world and working out and never keeping my muscles or getting bigger. So ya i need some help.
If i knew a store in town that sold some i would go get it today

stann123

stann123

Awards
Actually im 31 im just sick and tired of eating everything in the world and working out and never keeping my muscles or getting bigger. So ya i need some help.
If i knew a store in town that sold some i would go get it today
Alright well like I said first of all stop taking xtreme dmz. You don't have everything you need to run this cycle. Ill try and help you out but bottom line is you need to do some reading, there are hundreds of past logs you need to go through

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So how is xtreme pct not a real pct when it has 5 stars on amazon and the cel cycle assist has a rating of like 2.7 also nolvadex and cel cycle has pretty much the same ingredients so why do i need both of them. Also why are u saying agreed to the other guy saying what he said
Lol your comparing a natty test booster to a cycle support product? And your also trying to tell me nolvadex has the same ingredients as cycle assist? :facepalm:

Stop your cycle. Do a few months of research and try again. I'm saying this for your own good, your going to seriously hurt yourself.

Mystere3

Awards
Lol your comparing a natty test booster to a cycle support product? And your also trying to tell me nolvadex has the same ingredients as cycle assist? :facepalm:

Stop your cycle. Do a few months of research and try again. I'm saying this for your own good, your going to seriously hurt yourself.
Lmao

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Listen to these guys they got a tonne of experience and a wealth of knowledge between them and they give out advice from experience not from books they've been there done that just listen to them. Nolva is pharma grade stuff man not over the counter stuff.
Its originally intended to help treat breast cancer by reducing estrogen receptor availability.
So stop what you are doing and ask all the necessary questions first then reap the benefits of an awesome ph and an invaluable source of information.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle support is over rated, you will be fine. BUT you better get some nolva or clomid for pct. All that legal pct is a bunch of crap.

tonymarco134

Awards
Listen to these guys they got a tonne of experience and a wealth of knowledge between them and they give out advice from experience not from books they've been there done that just listen to them. Nolva is pharma grade stuff man not over the counter stuff.
Its originally intended to help treat breast cancer by reducing estrogen receptor availability.
So stop what you are doing and ask all the necessary questions first then reap the benefits of an awesome ph and an invaluable source of information.

Ok so i stopped taking it ok and i did buy some of this stuff and i am going to wait till i get it to start taking it. Its called AI Sports Cycle Support
So i just take that 4 hours after i take the xtreme dmz. So i would take it 4 hours after i take one in the morning and then take it again 4 hours after i take the other one at like 5pm because i am only going to take 2 a day i think. Also i will be buying nolva once i get paid in a week so is it ok that i start xtreme dmz once i get that stuff and just wait a week afteri start to get nolva. Also what do u guys think of the stuff i bought is it ok?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ok so i stopped taking it ok and i did buy some of this stuff and i am going to wait till i get it to start taking it. Its called AI Sports Cycle Support
So i just take that 4 hours after i take the xtreme dmz. So i would take it 4 hours after i take one in the morning and then take it again 4 hours after i take the other one at like 5pm because i am only going to take 2 a day i think. Also i will be buying nolva once i get paid in a week so is it ok that i start xtreme dmz once i get that stuff and just wait a week afteri start to get nolva. Also what do u guys think of the stuff i bought is it ok?
Your making progress, and no don't start in a week. Your rushing this too much. Keep reading and learn more

tonymarco134

Awards
Cycle support is over rated, you will be fine. BUT you better get some nolva or clomid for pct. All that legal pct is a bunch of crap.
What kind of nolva. Everytime i google nolva a bunch of cycle support and other stuff comes up. Can u tell me what exactly i should get or the ingredients or something.

stann123

stann123

Awards
What kind of nolva. Everytime i google nolva a bunch of cycle support and other stuff comes up. Can u tell me what exactly i should get or the ingredients or something.
^^^^ This is exactly why you need to wait and do more reading. Tamoxifen citrate(nolva) is what your looking for

tonymarco134

Awards
^^^^ This is exactly why you need to wait and do more reading. Tamoxifen citrate(nolva) is what your looking for
Why do i have to wait, Why cant i just buy what i need, Why does everyone make it so hard on someone. Did u look at the cycle assist that i posted i bought.? Is that a good one?

tonymarco134

Awards
Any good websites to get Tamoxifen citrate or clomid at. Also here are the ingredients of my cycle assist i bought. Does it look good
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

stann123

stann123

Awards
I've never seen an actual evidence that so called "Cycle support" actually works. Those products may be great for general overall health, but they won't stop you from developing drug induced liver cholostasis if you react that way. It's like trying to put a band aid on it after you're shot in the head.
So your telling me you see no difference in blood pressure with/without cycle assist

tonymarco134

Awards
So your telling me you see no difference in blood pressure with/without cycle assist
I need a reliable website to buy nolva. Can anyone help me with one so i don't buy some nolva and it end up being like crack or something

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you will from the celery seed extract and hawthorne. Cycle Assist and Cycle Support are NOT the same. AI Cy Le Support does not use standardized extracts

tonymarco134

Awards
Yes you will from the celery seed extract and hawthorne. Cycle Assist and Cycle Support are NOT the same. AI Cy Le Support does not use standardized extracts
What do you mean. You are saying they are lying about there ingredients, I give up i bought one that has the ingredients i thought i needed. I didn't know that there is a such thing as standardized extracts and fake ones or someting. So now what buy a different cycle support again

tonymarco134

Awards
Ok stan i found some tamoxifen citrate 20MG/ml x 60ML from stenlabs. Can u check it out for me please. Its only $20.00
You gotta put .com after stenlabs because this website won't let me add a website

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ok stan i found some tamoxifen citrate 20MG/ml x 60ML from stenlabs. Can u check it out for me please. Its only $20.00
You gotta put .com after stenlabs because this website won't let me add a website
Buy it from one of the sponsors.
Go to the forums, then anabolics, then peptides/research companies, then theres 3 companies, either go with the first or 2nd one.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
He should start with something very mild not DMZ. This is too much for him to handle right now. He should try ostarine or something by LG sciences. Even dermacrine would be a good choice

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
He should start with something very mild not DMZ. This is too much for him to handle right now. He should try ostarine or something by LG sciences. Even dermacrine would be a good choice
Agreed

stann123

stann123

Awards
I said that from the start, but hes way to stubborn and wont listen. So I might aswell help him not screw himself up

permabulk

Awards
lol dmz is pretty harsh especially since you dont know what youre doing you wont end up in the hospital unless you take above reccomended dose and drink liquor 24/7. on cycle needs - milk thistle, hawthorn berry, taurine, fish oils. nolva or letro on hand. pct needs to be hcg or clomid along with nolva.

poppawheely

poppawheely

Awards
That's the best route for him. Good suggestion. Start with something mild.