need advice on new cutting/recomp spring cycle

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Looking at running test, tren and winstrol to get nice and lean and hard for the summer time.

Inj EOD running it 7-8wks
Test Prop:150-200mg/inj
Tren a: 50mg/inj
winstrol (oral): starting wk 3-6 50mg/day starting maybe bump too 100mg

waht you guys think? everything look okay dosage wise? never used prop before. run 2 cycles one just test e at 500mg 12wks and last was test400 800mg/wk and 500mg/wk of deca.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Looking at running test, tren and winstrol to get nice and lean and hard for the summer time.

Inj EOD running it 7-8wks
Test Prop:150-200mg/inj
Tren a: 50mg/inj
winstrol (oral): starting wk 3-6 50mg/day starting maybe bump too 100mg

waht you guys think? everything look okay dosage wise? never used prop before. run 2 cycles one just test e at 500mg 12wks and last was test400 800mg/wk and 500mg/wk of deca.
More tren, 75 mg EOD was good for me my first time with it, ran it for 6 weeks. That was all the sides I could take. Seriously dude, it will turn you into the hulk, if you are prone to roid rage or fighting when it could be avoided by simply walking away, STAY AWAY! Prop dose looks good, why not run winny the whole time?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
More tren, 75 mg EOD was good for me my first time with it, ran it for 6 weeks. That was all the sides I could take. Seriously dude, it will turn you into the hulk, if you are prone to roid rage or fighting when it could be avoided by simply walking away, STAY AWAY! Prop dose looks good, why not run winny the whole time?
LOL dude im running 40mg/day of tren ace hahahahha. im only on day two tho. im also cutting so idk if ill turn into the hulk.

to the OP:
looks fine i guess, just why not run winstrol entire time??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
goto 75 on the tren for sure. Its going to make you crazy and crazy strong. the sides are the funest but theres worse stuff.

Id run the winny starting wk3 to the end of the cycle instead of 4wks. Also run the whole cycle 8wks. Really amp up for PCT to hold the strength you ll have from the tren.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys... i kept the tren dose kinda moderate due to sides, but i was not sure due to the fact I have never run it. Just figured starting lower with this stuff was the smart idea since as one guy above said at 6wks of 75mg EOD thats all he could handle.

Ohh crap totally messed up, i meant to run the winstrol for wks 3-8, total of 6 wks. Not a fan of being on orals much longer than that... or do you think I should run it throughout?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys... i kept the tren dose kinda moderate due to sides, but i was not sure due to the fact I have never run it. Just figured starting lower with this stuff was the smart idea since as one guy above said at 6wks of 75mg EOD thats all he could handle.

Ohh crap totally messed up, i meant to run the winstrol for wks 3-8, total of 6 wks. Not a fan of being on orals much longer than that... or do you think I should run it throughout?
I didn't realize it was oral, I like six weeks too.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Is it better at 100mg? Not much experience with it?

kyran

Awards
IMO winny at 100mg ED might be a little high. Usually you see guys running it around 50mg ED. From my experience I did the 50mg ED and started really feeling the joints dry out by week 4 on it. I looked really cut and dry on it. I think 100mg ED might be asking for some trouble though.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
IMO winny at 100mg ED might be a little high. Usually you see guys running it around 50mg ED. From my experience I did the 50mg ED and started really feeling the joints dry out by week 4 on it. I looked really cut and dry on it. I think 100mg ED might be asking for some trouble though.
my boy is bout to start 100mg/ed for 8weeks. he never gets side effects even at 1g test + 600 tren + 600deca. no pct and is fine lol.

wat i mean is....just cuz it happen to u dont matter it will happen to the person ur talking to. but yea most likely u will get dry joints at 100mg/day

kyran

Awards
Yeah I definitely wasn't saying that is going to happen to him for sure haha, just offering my experience with it and some knowledge I have about it, that is all :)

Yeah people like your boy are definitely not the norm, I also do not get very many side effects from a lot of different AAS/PH that usually are quite harsh.

I guess a better recommendation would be to just start out around say 40mg ED and work your way up from there. Always been a fan of starting low when using something new, and then going up in dosage as you see how you are reacting to it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So as some has seen have come up with a few different ideas here they are besides what I said above.

Test e 600mg/wk
Tren e 200-300mg/wk
EQ 400mg/wk
all the above 15 wks, will stop the EQ after wk 14
kick off with 4 wk winstrol 50mg ED and then last 4 wks 50mg ED wintrol

Another option is the same as above but cutting out the EQ. I added in he EQ to help with that vascularity. Just trying to get that summer, HOLY $HIT look lol. As you can see I am looking for a recomp cycle. Last time I cut down was 4 yrs ago before a cruise and was 178ish and 5%. And that was from 6 wks of epi and hdrol combo.

I am currently sitting at 6'1" 210lbs and around 10% bf. Like to cut some bf and add some lean muscle and thats what these compounds are designed to do. Guess by the end I want to be 215-217ish and 6-7%.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
So as some has seen have come up with a few different ideas here they are besides what I said above.

Test e 600mg/wk
Tren e 200-300mg/wk
EQ 400mg/wk
all the above 15 wks, will stop the EQ after wk 14
kick off with 4 wk winstrol 50mg ED and then last 4 wks 50mg ED wintrol

Another option is the same as above but cutting out the EQ. I added in he EQ to help with that vascularity. Just trying to get that summer, HOLY $HIT look lol. As you can see I am looking for a recomp cycle. Last time I cut down was 4 yrs ago before a cruise and was 178ish and 5%. And that was from 6 wks of epi and hdrol combo.

I am currently sitting at 6'1" 210lbs and around 10% bf. Like to cut some bf and add some lean muscle and thats what these compounds are designed to do. Guess by the end I want to be 215-217ish and 6-7%.
Those are good goals IMO, have you ever had joint pain? That cycle makes my knees and wrists hurt just looking at it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Those are good goals IMO, have you ever had joint pain? That cycle makes my knees and wrists hurt just looking at it.
no usually no issue with joints... figure i would get some estro conversion from test and eq so that would help with the joints.

steakboy

I didn't realize it was oral, I like six weeks too.
winstrol (stanozolol) comes in an oral or injectable. the injectable form is basically the same as the oral in an aqueous suspension. You could literally drink the "injectable" and get the same results. They're both methylated so as with all orals... expect liver damage.