Need a pre-workout without yohimbine

C

crgsander

Awards
I am very stim tolerant, even yohimine never bothered me, but I have started taking a prescription that has made me less tolerant of yohimbine. I have Stimul8 and the stuff is pretty good, great energy, but the yohimine in it really messes me up. I would like some recommendations of good strong pre-workout that doesn't have yohimbine in it. So far this is the only ingredient that gives me any problem. Thanks!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Olympus Labs CONQU3R :)

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Issues with yohimbine is pretty common. I can't take it either.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A new release, PES High Volume may interest you :). Will be released very soon.

Be on the insider to get details when it's released:

PEScience.com/insider

wray98

wray98

Awards
If you don't need stims check out Noxivol! If you still want some stimulation.. I like Condense by Purus...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've given up looking for the perfectly stimmed pre (and I also can't tolerate yohimbe) w/a good formula, instead look for a well rounded/formulated pre then add in either 1,3 or some bronkaid/Ephedrine, or both to suit my stim needs...so, FocusXT, Condense, MaxOut are some recent combos I've had success with and really enjoyed, toss in some Agmatine in any of them as well and it just gets better...

C

crgsander

Awards
Thanks for all the ideas guys!! Prior to this prescription I never had any issues, but it cracks me out badly now! lol I do tolerate 1,3 fine still and get great energy from it. Thanks again!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the ideas guys!! Prior to this prescription I never had any issues, but it cracks me out badly now! lol I do tolerate 1,3 fine still and get great energy from it. Thanks again!
If you tolerate 1,3 fine Def check out CONQU3R. You sold still be able to find the older formula floating around with AMP in it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Super Size is a very solid choice for a pre without Y and we have just released a new flavor that is very good.
lit up if you can still find it is also a good choice.

C

crgsander

Awards
Conqu3r looks like it has everything including the kitchen sink in it!! That will def be one I give a try!

Thanks again for all the recommendations!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3rV2, come at me bro
DemiGod Edition! Come at ME bro!
Conqu3r looks like it has everything including the kitchen sink in it!! That will def be one I give a try!

Thanks again for all the recommendations!!
I thought you'd like it ;) Keep us updated!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out Core Fury, very strong pre-workout at 2 scoops, non prop-blend and ingredients dosed very well :D

ingredient profile core fury.jpg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very stim tolerant, even yohimine never bothered me, but I have started taking a prescription that has made me less tolerant of yohimbine. I have Stimul8 and the stuff is pretty good, great energy, but the yohimine in it really messes me up. I would like some recommendations of good strong pre-workout that doesn't have yohimbine in it. So far this is the only ingredient that gives me any problem. Thanks!!
What medication are you prescribed?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, since you can't do yohimbine, a few of my favorites are out. But you might like MVP Fuel, which for me has been the best pre- in terms of 1,3-like energy post-DMAA era.

Conqu3rV2, come at me bro
Serious? I feel like Conqu3r just came out. If so, what's different? I can't keep up these days...

C

crgsander

Awards
Thanks for all the great choices guys!! Looks like I have a bunch to work through!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
+1 on iForce Max Out! I love the focus from this product, and 300mg of caffeine is enough to get you going.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious? I feel like Conqu3r just came out. If so, what's different? I can't keep up these days...
Ya, thought the same thing, lol...they have a stimmed and non stimmed version coming out...here's the stimmed:

ForumRunner_20141027_154923.png