Need a 4 leaf clover patch

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
It rained very hard in Rhode Island on sunday, all day, all night...I was out in it all day, well I should say my new rubicon was.....

Monday Am I am driving to work, get to work, getting my lesson plan bag off the passenger side floor and its soaked,,....I was like HUH>???!!!!

Asked the cook at school to look at it, seems there is a leak somewhere in it, now I am pissed...my not even a month old baby is leaking....

So i call the jeep dealership, and he asks me.."did you leave the window open?" i bite my tongue, no I say..than he asks, "did yoou take the roof off and not put it back on right?"....again I say no..and what do I get than,"must be a leak?"..........WELL NO CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

So I head in today and I get the ever so sporty ford hatchback focus.......it's been 6yrs since I have driven a car, it makes me sick to my stomach......being so close to the ground, and having the brace on my bad leg, i cant get in and out of the car like I can the jeep..........

So like my thread says.....i need a four leaf clover or a 1000 of them .....

thanks for the vent

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that happened to me the other day. Except that I left the sunroof open.

How could it get worse? It wasnt in my truck, it was in my moms car.

ClintCanada

I've got a jeep too -- there are plugs in the floor on each side for drains . . . any chance the plug was loose or missing ?? If the plug isn't in and you splash through water at all, it'll get inside

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm Irish; they're plentiful. Hang in there. I know that is all you ever hear, but you stick it out when most would have given up long ago. As Neitzche said, "That which doesn't kill you..."

You're definitely gonna be stronger.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
So i call the jeep dealership, and he asks me.."did you leave the window open?" i bite my tongue, no I say..than he asks, "did yoou take the roof off and not put it back on right?"....again I say no..and what do I get than,"must be a leak?"..........WELL NO CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
LOL It's standart questions for blonds, they had to ask you just in case. LOL

I hope they'll fix your baby fast.