Naturally low test levels

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To make this short - I cycled a few times when I was young several years ago like a dummy, but my PCTs we're extensive and correct.

Fast forward to now, I'm 25 and trying to chase down a chronic 'fatigue' issue with my doctor. I don't need naps throughout the day but my motivation and energy levels are pretty flat. Getting to the gym after work is a struggle, but I still do it. Sex drive is mediocre.

Last year in the afternoon my test was 399 (24years)
This year, after doing all the right stuff to 'naturally' boost test levels at 26, I'm at 420 in the morning.

Everything I've been doing months before the recent test:
Fish oil, vitamin d, zinc, eat plenty of fat and red meat, 8 hours of sleep a night, lift weights, take regular vitamins, little to no alcohol anymore

So that 21 difference is most likely the change in morning to afternoon I'm guessing?
Fish oil, vitamin d, zinc, eat plenty of fat and red meat, 8 hours of sleep a night, lift weights, take regular vitamins, little to no alcohol anymore.

I've taken natural 'test boosters' before, with no noticeable change in mood energy, etc. I am thinking about trying a newer one with the intent to get labs done again afterwards.

Any thoughts or recommended products that should actually raise levels? Not just provide benefits?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also - I understand 400 isn't technically low, but it is definitely below average based on my age and overall lifestyle, I tend to hold fat easily and can't seem to keep muscle fullness when in a deficit, it seems any muscle weight goes flat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you could run a low dose of Clomid for a while to see if it improves.. Im not as big as a proponent for trt as I once was. I mean there is nothing wrong with it but you're too young to start that sh17.
Apex might have something special just around the corner to add alongside some of the current test boosting options that will improve the amount of free test. (its the most important part)
until then, 25 mgs of Clomid every other day. do it for at least 3 mos. using an AI once a week may be a way to lower SBGH and raise the amount of free test. re-test blood after 3 mos to see if there is a worthwhile improvement.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is a stack promoted lately on the web/YT that seems to actually work for many, supported with blood work.

Fadogia and Tongkat. Promising total and free testosterone numbers. I would try something like that before a SERM. And then if you want to try a SERM, I prefer enclomiphene as opposed to clomiphene. As effective at boosting testosterone, with a lower side effect profile compared to clomid, and a lot lower half life.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you weaned off kratom yet? There has been an association between kratom use and low test due to the opioid properties. Elevated prolactin as well.
Second this, I know from experience many, including me, experience reduced testosterone, and higher prolactin on Kratom.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second this, I know from experience many, including me, experience reduced testosterone, and higher prolactin on Kratom.
Yeah, initially (first few days) my libido/performance (with myself) is enhanced. Then it goes very much downhill. Libido/performance doesn’t always equate to hormone levels, but sometimes it does ;)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, initially (first few days) my libido/performance (with myself) is enhanced. Then it goes very much downhill. Libido/performance doesn’t always equate to hormone levels, but sometimes it does ;)
Same here! When Mike comes out with his Kratom products, I’m going to have to attempt actually discipline. If I can be disciplined to use a high exotic stim pre workout once a week, I can be disciplined to use Kratom once a week.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same here! When Mike comes out with his Kratom products, I’m going to have to attempt actually discipline. If I can be disciplined to use a high exotic stim pre workout once a week, I can be disciplined to use Kratom once a week.
I wish you luck! I have splashes of discipline when it comes to supplements that make me feel good, but they are very brief. I’m definitely looking forward to Mike’s product as well!

It’s hard to stay positive these days, so I cut myself a little slack 🤷‍♂️

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish you luck! I have splashes of discipline when it comes to supplements that make me feel good, but they are very brief. I’m definitely looking forward to Mike’s product as well!

Work from home, and I don’t have cable/news channels, so definitely more peaceful environment.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
To make this short - I cycled a few times when I was young several years ago like a dummy, but my PCTs we're extensive and correct.

Fast forward to now, I'm 25 and trying to chase down a chronic 'fatigue' issue with my doctor. I don't need naps throughout the day but my motivation and energy levels are pretty flat. Getting to the gym after work is a struggle, but I still do it. Sex drive is mediocre.

This year, after doing all the right stuff to 'naturally' boost test levels at 26, I'm at 420 in the morning.

Fish oil, vitamin d, zinc, eat plenty of fat and red meat, 8 hours of sleep a night, lift weights, take regular vitamins, little to no alcohol anymore

So that 21 difference is most likely the change in morning to afternoon I'm guessing?
Fish oil, vitamin d, zinc, eat plenty of fat and red meat, 8 hours of sleep a night, lift weights, take regular vitamins, little to no alcohol anymore.

I've taken natural 'test boosters' before, with no noticeable change in mood energy, etc. I am thinking about trying a newer one with the intent to get labs done again afterwards.

Any thoughts or recommended products that should actually raise levels? Not just provide benefits?
What seems to help me and I’m twice your age is two things, Viron by BLR and beef liver supplements. I notice my energy from the liver is throughout the day, it restores so many things you may be missing and its better than BCCA or whey when it comes to protein.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What's your free test level?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

As someone with an endocrinology and autoimmune condition, I can definitely relate to the motivation and energy levels sucking during the day. And can also relate to the frustration of trying to figure out what could be causing it. In my case, it wasn't just one thing - it was several.

The 21 difference could be change of morning to afternoon or it could just be a natural fluctuation. Your testosterone levels do fluctuate so that small amount of fluctuation isn't something I would worry about. The more important thing would be what your free testosterone level is.

For me, in my case, I was able to get my testosterone levels up but my free testosterone levels were low. M-Test is the best thing I ever used for that and that's why its a daily use supplement for me. My bloodwork is better on it and I feel better during the day and my libido is much better.

A lot of people report with Optimize-T that they feel a lot better, have a great sense of well-being, sleep better, and have a better libido. I am starting to use Optimize-T myself but am taking it with M-Test bc I won't stop M-Test to use it because in my particular situation, its important that I don't bc I need to make sure that my free test levels don't drop, which they generally do without M-Test.

In case you haven't seen the discussion thread on Optimize-T, here's a link to it and you can skim thru and see a lot of feedback and results:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i think it is possible that having a positive outlook affects many things, both mentally and physically.

easier said than done in today's world, but i think it is worth the effort to try and find things that cause your outlook to be more positive.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is a stack promoted lately on the web/YT that seems to actually work for many, supported with blood work.

Fadogia and Tongkat. Promising total and free testosterone numbers. I would try something like that before a SERM. And then if you want to try a SERM, I prefer enclomiphene as opposed to clomiphene. As effective at boosting testosterone, with a lower side effect profile compared to clomid, and a lot lower half life.
I bought some fadogia. wonder if we watched the same video. i had a great lifting session after taking it, but I just got it yesterday so need to try it more

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought some fadogia. wonder if we watched the same video. i had a great lifting session after taking it, but I just got it yesterday so need to try it more
We probably did. And if it mimics LH in the testes, most will probably experience acute effects.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've used Fadogia in M-Test ever since it was released years ago.

We've been getting so many requests for a standalone Fadogia that we're going to finally be doing a Fadogia XT shortly. Hopefully it will be out by New Year or shortly after.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which one would you recommend between M Test or Anabolic Effect supplement?
Both are great products and have some overlapping benefits but are also different.

M-Test is a natural testosterone booster and libido enhancer. The most common user feedback is increased testosterone levels (both free and total), improved libido, improved sense of well-being/just in general feeling better, and many people see a lot of gym related benefits that one would associate with increased test levels.

Anabolic Effect is a natural anabolic muscle builder and most people experience increases in lean muscle, strength, endurance, recovery, pumps, and improved body-composition.

M-Test can be used for however long you'd like. Many people including myself use it as part of their daily use supplement regimen.

Anabolic Effect is typically used for 12 to 16 weeks.

They make for an awesome stack. A lot of people stack them together and many stack Epi-Plex with them.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, I am in the process of tapering kratom. Last week was my first week. I went from probably 14g+ a day and am this week now doing less than 10g a day, hoping to drop off a few tenths within the week. I'm taking it slow for sure.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its been between 9-11 the last two times it was checked which I believe to be good but I could be wrong?
9-11 on the scale my lab uses would not be good...do you have the range?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
9-11 on the scale my lab uses would not be good...do you have the range?
It was 11.2ng/dL and the scale was 5.25-20.7 lol so quite the range.

I have been taking anabolic effect for 10 weeks now, no changes in anything other than muscle fullness and some weight gain. I like the supplement, but nothing to aid for test levels or feeling of test levels for me so far.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M-test + a high quality tongkat extract such as from nootropics depot
This is what I’m doing, combined with icing my testicles. No lie, I have to dose 5mg aromasin ever so often because of the aromatization I’m getting from MTest, ND Tongkat, and icing.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was 11.2ng/dL and the scale was 5.25-20.7 lol so quite the range.

I have been taking anabolic effect for 10 weeks now, no changes in anything other than muscle fullness and some weight gain. I like the supplement, but nothing to aid for test levels or feeling of test levels for me so far.
While not clinically low, it's not optimal.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is what I’m doing, combined with icing my testicles. No lie, I have to dose 5mg aromasin ever so often because of the aromatization I’m getting from MTest, ND Tongkat, and icing.
Add cistanche to it..

modog

Awards

modog

Awards
For some reason fish oil kills my libido and assuming

I would get OFF of everything and eat a clean diet high in protein with plenty of water - you might be surprised.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you weaned off kratom yet? There has been an association between kratom use and low test due to the opioid properties. Elevated prolactin as well.
Got more bloodwork done today, have dialed back Kratom but still taking it some. Had sensitive nipples so decided to ask for more bloodwork

Total Test 415ng/dL
Prolactin 23.1ng/mL (high) range 4-15
Estradiol 9.89 pg/mL

As shitty as it sounds, I can certainly dial back Kratom use but it has done so much good for me it would be nice to get the best of both worlds and fix my hormones while continuing to take it lol.

I guess there's no guarantee Kratom is 100% the cause of it, I cycled way younger than I should've, albeit with proper PCTs, but that had to have done some damage. But I can certainly see that it's probably the largest factor at this point.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got more bloodwork done today, have dialed back Kratom but still taking it some. Had sensitive nipples so decided to ask for more bloodwork

Total Test 415ng/dL
Estradiol 9.89 pg/mL

As shitty as it sounds, I can certainly dial back Kratom use but it has done so much good for me it would be nice to get the best of both worlds and fix my hormones while continuing to take it lol.

I guess there's no guarantee Kratom is 100% the cause of it, I cycled way younger than I should've, albeit with proper PCTs, but that had to have done some damage. But I can certainly see that it's probably the largest factor at this point.
my money says kratom is the culprit for high prolactin...just a guess since the only time i used it i puked my guts up!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my money says kratom is the culprit for high prolactin...just a guess since the only time i used it i puked my guts up!!!
I'd imagine so, especially if Kratom use had increased recently, gotta get it back down. It is a savior when it comes to my insomnia so stopping completely will be tough but I can certainly cut back drastically.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd imagine so, especially if Kratom use had increased recently, gotta get it back down. It is a savior when it comes to my insomnia so stopping completely will be tough but I can certainly cut back drastically.
(y)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kratom was not a great product for me. My receptors a long shot so opioids and the like never do anything for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Total Test 415ng/dL
Estradiol 9.89 pg/mL

I haven't seen it discussed on here much but have heard from some people that are buying Inhibit-P or emailing asking questions asking about it that feel that the reason for their prolactin levels are up is bc of Kratom. And a lot of them have followed up and let us know that adding Inhibit-P helped bring them back down into the normal range, even if they continued their Kratom use.

Kratom use and dosage levels are a very individual thing. I know some people will tell you to reduce your dosage; and if you're at a crazy dose, I would too. But if you're at a reasonable dose, I think when it comes to mental health and how it can help, its balancing pro's and con's. Based on the feedback we've gotten from many, I would suggest considering Inhibit-P at 2 caps per day, one in the morning and one at night and see if it helps lower the prolactin levels for you. A lot of people say it helps them feel better and improve their libido and sleep quality as well.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Total Test 415ng/dL
Estradiol 9.89 pg/mL

Whats the estrogen reference range. Whats supps are u taking whats ur sample diet? Body fat%, are u getting sunlight? Zinc, mag vitd?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't seen it discussed on here much but have heard from some people that are buying Inhibit-P or emailing asking questions asking about it that feel that the reason for their prolactin levels are up is bc of Kratom. And a lot of them have followed up and let us know that adding Inhibit-P helped bring them back down into the normal range, even if they continued their Kratom use.

Kratom use and dosage levels are a very individual thing. I know some people will tell you to reduce your dosage; and if you're at a crazy dose, I would too. But if you're at a reasonable dose, I think when it comes to mental health and how it can help, its balancing pro's and con's. Based on the feedback we've gotten from many, I would suggest considering Inhibit-P at 2 caps per day, one in the morning and one at night and see if it helps lower the prolactin levels for you. A lot of people say it helps them feel better and improve their libido and sleep quality as well.
While I've never been tested, I wouldn't be surprised if my prolactin levels were high from my kratom use. If taking the suggested 2 caps per day of Inhibit-P, would that second dose at night be right before bed or maybe a couple hours before bed? Also, would there be much of a difference if both capsules were taken in the evening instead of split?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While I've never been tested, I wouldn't be surprised if my prolactin levels were high from my kratom use. If taking the suggested 2 caps per day of Inhibit-P, would that second dose at night be right before bed or maybe a couple hours before bed? Also, would there be much of a difference if both capsules were taken in the evening instead of split?
Either way would be fine. The second dose could be right before bed or a couple hours prior.

It would be okay if both capsules were in the evening. I think ideally they would be spaced out morning and evening or spaced out in two doses in the evening. I'm just a fan of spacing dosages out as conveniently as possible.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude Kratom honestly isn't worth it. I hate sounding negative but I personally believe if you finally quit it you would see a massive improvement in your hormonal panel. See that sh*tty feeling your experiencing? It's Kratom also contributing. It's great at first and eventually it does a 180 on you. Makes you feel like crap and also as you have seen. Destroys your hormones. Makes having sex miserable also.

Kratom is an opiate. I know people deny this claim but it's been proven. It binds to the mu opioid receptor and it's pretty strong.

I can dig out old bloodwork and show my crashed hormone panel and then bloods 3 months after I quit. Prolactin dropped and test increased. The withdrawal from Kratom is hellish I'm not gonna lie. I honestly kept failing the first 2 quitting attempts. I eventually done it the 3rd time and then I felt MUCH better. On my bloods also it showed that Kratom was hammering my liver also (Another reason why I quit). Kratom has caused liver failure in people.

If you managed to taper and then quit I can guarantee that your hormone panel will improve. Being on an opiate for years isn't healthy. Just causes havoc all over the body.

Best of luck. If you need to chat and want advice on how I quit. I would be happy to chat? Just message me. I have been off Kratom now for 18 months. I would never touch that stuff ever again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude Kratom honestly isn't worth it. I hate sounding negative but I personally believe if you finally quit it you would see a massive improvement in your hormonal panel. See that sh*tty feeling your experiencing? It's Kratom also contributing. It's great at first and eventually it does a 180 on you. Makes you feel like crap and also as you have seen. Destroys your hormones. Makes having sex miserable also.

Kratom is an opiate. I know people deny this claim but it's been proven. It binds to the mu opioid receptor and it's pretty strong.

I can dig out old bloodwork and show my crashed hormone panel and then bloods 3 months after I quit. Prolactin dropped and test increased. The withdrawal from Kratom is hellish I'm not gonna lie. I honestly kept failing the first 2 quitting attempts. I eventually done it the 3rd time and then I felt MUCH better. On my bloods also it showed that Kratom was hammering my liver also (Another reason why I quit). Kratom has caused liver failure in people.

If you managed to taper and then quit I can guarantee that your hormone panel will improve. Being on an opiate for years isn't healthy. Just causes havoc all over the body.

Best of luck. If you need to chat and want advice on how I quit. I would be happy to chat? Just message me. I have been off Kratom now for 18 months. I would never touch that stuff ever again.
addictions are a bitch...congrats!!! 🥇

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Are you on creatine?
I find when im not i CBA to get in the Gym
I have chronic low test levels (7nmols) but care is bunk int he uk for test

I also ran recently AlphaMax Performax Laband it really got my arse into gear, I was a bit of a grump come the end of the bottle but its my got to for motivatio and drive

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you on creatine?
I find when im not i CBA to get in the Gym
I have chronic low test levels (7nmols) but care is bunk int he uk for test

I also ran recently AlphaMax Performax Laband it really got my arse into gear, I was a bit of a grump come the end of the bottle but its my got to for motivatio and drive
having some difficulty fully understanding this post?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Sent you a message!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I agree 100% with all of that- including impacts on liver function. I haven’t had it tested, but sometimes you can just get the sense when your liver isn’t functioning at an optimal level. Kratom eventually destroys you until you become a shell of your true self. I wish I had never discovered it, because I do fall back on it as a crutch far too after for extended periods of time.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When you decide to get off of it, cold turkey will probably lead to a rollercoaster of relapsing and disappointment.

Start capping the powder into large OO caps. It’s too tempting with loose powder to fill your spoon too high of whatever lie you tell yourself. Take about 4 of those big caps about 2 hours before bed to keep the withdrawals from affecting your sleep. Lower it by one cap about every 2-3 weeks and do not deviate from that plan. If you do that the withdrawals will be so so so much less intense and tolerable.
That’s the current plan. I’ve been weighing my dose at night and taking caps during the day. Trying to drop a gram or so every 2-3 days until I hit 8g or less daily. I finally measured and you are right, loose powder made my dosing pretty loose itself.
Unfortunately I get no benefit from black seed oil or any other supplement to try and replace my day time dose, but the day time dose has scaled way back already. It’s the night time stuff as you said that will be a mess.

once I hit sub 6g I hope to very slowly drop so I don’t feel the withdrawal, but I don’t know how feasible that is. I’ve got a microgram scale so I can do it accurately.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
perhaps something highly pro-gaba could help with withdrawal. Androsterone is pro-gaba and may bridge you while receptors recover. after running a pro-gaba substance for about 3-4 weeks you can likely jump to aswhganda which also binda to gaba receptors which would take you out another 2 months - I highly suggest running m-test. good luck.