Natural Test Booster

Stealthtro

Stealthtro

Awards
I’m looking at getting a test booster this weeks and want people thoughts on which is the best test booster they have tried. I was looking at Roidz but, there may be better ones so any help would be great

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jas51 provided a nice list! I’m a big fan of alphamax xt or viron.

Stealthtro

Stealthtro

Awards
I’m thinking I’ll go with Alphmax. Would you guys recommend a 1 or 2 month cycle?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VIRON from BLR

What's your Test and Free Test look like? Have you had any bloods?
Why do you need a (free) test booster? Because most test boosters out there give you a bump of only 10%-20%.

If it's to free up your free testosterone then keep it simple with Viron, the profile is perfect for lowering your SHBG.
In one capsule you'll get what you need. Viron has 60 caps, so that's two months supply at a great price. $18/month.

Stealthtro

Stealthtro

Awards
No bloods as yet. Wanted to try a natural source before considering a leaping into other choices. I’m mainly looking increase my current supplement regime. Seems that in Australia there is a more limited range of test boosters

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax is a great option.

Ingredients like ashwagandha have research showing a variety of benefits for healthy young people (not only low-T), including increased endurance and strength, improved libido, cognition, and body composition, and reduced cortisol, stress, and anxiety.

Forskolin has been shown to improve body composition.

Tongkat ali has been shown to reduce cortisol and improve mood.

These benefits come primarily from MoAs besides increasing testosterone, but are still real, and still useful. Of course, be realistic in your expectations.

I’d look for products with full roses of these ingredients, although there are some other good ones, like shilajit. AlphaMax has full doses of ashwagandha, forskolin, and tongkat ali, as well as other useful ingredients.

Other good options, M-Test and Kingsblood

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking at getting a test booster this weeks and want people thoughts on which is the best test booster they have tried. I was looking at Roidz but, there may be better ones so any help would be great
12.5mg clomid daily.
Its cheap and beats any test booster out there, and at 12.5mg side free.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
12.5mg clomid daily.
Its cheap and beats any test booster out there, and at 12.5mg side free.
I think 'natural' was the keyword here my man.
Clomid isn't exactly OTC or Natural, but I get it. Your hearts in the right place.

Stealthtro

Stealthtro

Awards
Looks like Alphamax has one bottle left in Aus

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Alphamax has one bottle left in Aus
Can you say destiny? I would also recommend Alphamax as a solid natural option. AntM1564 gave all the info you need, but you can also read up on some of the reviews and logs on the forum. The feedback on Alphamax has been very good

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just get a high quality tribulus, fenugreek, TA extract, etc. Often cheaper and results are good in my opinion. I tried many full formulas and I am not a fan. My libido was pretty low, etc. with some of the advertised stuff in this forum. I reswitched to standardized tribulus and libido is back up again, well being is great, etc. Same with standardized Fenugreek, etc

Personally, I will not take test boosters any longer and take single quality herbal Extracts.

Ripple2352

Awards
AlphaMax gets the most love. Out of all “the best”, it’s been around a while (for good reason) and has a wonderful ingredient profile. Can’t go wrong with it at all.

I’ll throw in a vote for Kings Blood too. This might be the most impressive ingredients list, all at effective doses, that I’ve ever seen for a test booster. Out of them all it, just personally for me, comes the closest to “checking all the boxes” when it comes to what I want in a test booster.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don’t want to beat a dead horse here, just wanted to share what I experience from AlphaMax. I take 4 caps daily. 2 caps upon waking and 2 caps in the evening. It is very versatile (as other products in this category are as well) but AlphaMax contains forskolin which is very beneficial for a cut or recomp. Not saying it can’t be used on a bulk (I’ve use it on a bulk a few times) but it shines when you cut or recomp. My libido usually starts to increase within a few days.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax gets the most love. Out of all “the best”, it’s been around a while (for good reason) and has a wonderful ingredient profile. Can’t go wrong with it at all.

I’ll throw in a vote for Kings Blood too. This might be the most impressive ingredients list, all at effective doses, that I’ve ever seen for a test booster. Out of them all it, just personally for me, comes the closest to “checking all the boxes” when it comes to what I want in a test booster.
I agree. I really enjoyed kingsblood. I’ve only ran it once solo. Need to get some more soon.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I’m a big fan of alphamax xt
AlphaMax is a great option.
Can you say destiny? I would also recommend Alphamax as a solid natural option. The feedback on Alphamax has been very good
AlphaMax gets the most love. Out of all “the best”, it’s been around a while (for good reason) and has a wonderful ingredient profile.
Don’t want to beat a dead horse here, just wanted to share what I experience from AlphaMax.
7th in for AlphaMax