Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Natural GH durin pct?

phatmike0704

Well-known member
anyone take any gh products during pct like HGHup, HGHpro, BLue GrowtH? always wanted to try one of these and my buddies tellin me how much he loves GABA cuz he feels better and sleeps a lot better. which is better and would it be better durin pct or after?
 
Never got any effect from any of the products you mentioned. Although I'm probably just not a good responder to a lot of natural products.
 
There not going to be as powerful as any natural t boosters out there. Sleep is the biggest benefit you ll get from them. Gh supps aren't worth the price IMO
 
I use it because L-dopa which is in most of these GH products is good when using with DAA and also seems to blow my balls up even without DAA. A SERM, AI, Testbooster (DAA is best) are more important but some Dopa never hurt anyone.
 
MakaveliThaDon said:
Mostly only useful for the sleep quality IMO.

Well that's when GH is released; during sleep. If the product helps u sleep w/o waking up than it's doing it's job. I like to take GABA
 
MakaveliThaDon said:
Mostly only useful for the sleep quality IMO.

Well that's when GH is released; during sleep. If the product helps u sleep w/o waking up than it's doing it's job. I like to take GABA
 
Out the ones you've listed I like hgh-up the best. Got great sleep and like mentioned above my balls blew up too my ole lady liked that hahaha... I have also used somatomax in the past and liked it alot and thinking about it now I might use it again.
 
they are solid in a stack and decent is PCT for the balls reason. When I run DAA i use HGH-up, when I get cut and use an AI like Erase I use hgh-up
 
Im a fan of HGHPro. I work night shift so I have sleeping issues - but this improves the quality of my sleep significantly even if I only get a couple hours. I really dont make it a staple in my regimen, only when I find a good deal. I bought 2 bottles back in july when AI had their 50% off everything.

For PCT? Sure, you can add it in but it doesnt replace anything. Its not a test booster in the sense your thinking.
 
guess im not gonna pick one up. DAA already gets me crazy horny and brings the nads to its size. well i wanna grab the new AI sprots 3Z cuz i wanna get some better sleep and gaba just gets me pumped and not really tired. havent tried any ZMAs yet
 
ZMAs are a waste IMO. Im looking into 3Z myself
 
The quality of sleep is a big factor if your looking to gain muscle, lose fat, reduce stress and improve your quality of life. I myself cycle Hghup then IGF then repeat rather you understand the concept of the products in this category or not the fact is sleep can make a break a person so why not improve it especially during post cycle therapy.
 
Back
Top