Natural energy?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not from stims as I do use caffeine and sometimes add ephedrine. And I have noticed some energy from some testboosters. I am guessing it's from having 3 boys and being 45 that makes it tough to always have energy. High libido and workouts still good. I again assume it's life just looking if anyone in same boat and your suggestions. Not struggling to get anything done just wish I had more energy in the mornings and after work....

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been finding as I get older, carb intake really dictates my daily energy levels (assuming sleep is sufficient). Definitely just speaking from my experience here, but if I’m feeling fatigued, and I’ve had my normal amount of sleep + stims, I increase carbs and lower fats.

But if I’ve been sleeping poorly, no amount of stims + carbs will fix that

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah crazy how a good night sleep is tough to come by. My wife also having that issue. Up and down throughout the night.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ever since we had a baby boy last fall it’s been tough. Stims work for ~3 hours then back to fatigue again. Kudos to you for keeping up with 3.

I like Ashwaganda more now. Like I can work through the tiredness and turn it more relaxing. Creatine and vitamins as well as lots of tea seem to make a difference in the energy level too. Ginseng some days.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ksm66 before bed is nice but no carryover as far as energy, usually a little zombie the next day. I ordered some pine pollen to see it that helps some. Again most moments I'm able to push through. It's those times getting out of work at 3pm and thinking I have to go coach a team and I'm just tired...