Natural bb diet and work out 20 weeks out. Suggestions plz

D

deusis9

Awards
Finished off bulking this year at 245 lbs . Goal is to cut down to 200 lbs. So my diet will be as planned.
7:00 am - 5 eggs whole, 4 egg whites
9:30 am- 50 g whey isolate, 1.5 lbs nat peanut butter ( no sugar )
12:00 pm - 6 oz chicken , 1/2 cup almonds
2:30 pm - same as 9:30 am
5:00 pm - 8 oz steak, romaine lettuce with 1 tbls virgin olive oil
7:30 pm - same as 9:30am/2:30 pm or 4 whole eggs, 4 egg whites .

First two weeks no carb up day , then 1 per week last meal of day on same day per rest of weeks.

Cardio- 6days/ week 45 min LISS fasted in am

Sunday/chest,bi 8-10 reps
Incline db press. 4 set
Bb bench press. 3
Incline fly. 3
Chest dips. 3
Bb curls. 3
Preacher curls. 3
Single arm cable curl. 3

Monday/leg. 8-10 rep
Squats. 4 set
Lunges. 3
Leg press. 3
Hamstring curl. 3
Leg ext. 2 - 1 set failure

Tues-off

Wednesday/back 8-10 rep
Wide grip lat pull down 3 set
Deadlifts(stiff - partials). 4
Pronated close grip pull down 3
Bb row. 3
Db row. 3

Thursday/shoulder,tri. 8-10 rep
Db press. 4 set
Upright rows super set lateral shoulder raise 3
Front raise. 3
Rear delt machine. 3
Close grip bench. 3
Rope pull downs. 4
Skull crushers. 3

Friday -off

Saturday - off

M

mpucciitm

Awards
This seems like a real bro diet that will cause some metabolic damage

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This seems like a real bro diet that will cause some metabolic damage
Any specific reason you say this?

To the OP, did you get this from Dave Palumbos keto thread?

D

deusis9

Awards
Up until this year used carb cycling for contest ... But after seeing many people go on about keto, thought it couldnt hurt to give it a try... Spent quite few hours searching keto diets and cpntest prep... And this is the one i decided to try... And i do believe it is the dave palumbo.

M

mpucciitm

Awards
Any specific reason you say this?

To the OP, did you get this from Dave Palumbos keto thread?
Yes, a diet that low in carbs with that much loss cardio is a recipe for disaster. Yeah you will lose weight but your energy will be low and with tht much cardio already think of how much you will have to do once you stop losing

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up until this year used carb cycling for contest ... But after seeing many people go on about keto, thought it couldnt hurt to give it a try... Spent quite few hours searching keto diets and cpntest prep... And this is the one i decided to try... And i do believe it is the dave palumbo.
Keto is great to get lean on as long as your body adapts to it well.

Also on the cardio, do not put all of your eggs in one basket to start off with. Id start with 20 minutes three to four days a week. Then increase every two weeks or so, starting straight off at 45 minutes would be to much to soon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, a diet that low in carbs with that much loss cardio is a recipe for disaster. Yeah you will lose weight but your energy will be low and with tht much cardio already think of how much you will have to do once you stop losing
At the start of a diet yes, but at the end of the diet, low cals and a good bit of cardio is sometimes needed. Its not hard to recover, keep the diet clean and add in cals slowly.

D

deusis9

Awards
Thanks- i will start with 3 days -30 mins off liss and increase depending pn the bf % in two weeks time

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks- i will start with 3 days -30 mins off liss and increase depending pn the bf % in two weeks time
Also with cardio and diet i like to change them every other week. So after week 1 if no change increase cardio, after week 2 if no change reduce cals, keep alternating back and forth etc etc.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I just trained with a pro bodybuilder yesterday. When cutting he said to go normal dieting (including carbs) up to a month out. Then, drop the carbs in the last 4 weeks. He thought he dropped too much muscle otherwise. He'd also carb load with 500g carbs once a week when he went keto.

This was his transformation over about 16 weeks.

D

deusis9

Awards
I will update every 2 weeks until last six ill do it weekly ..

As of today weight is 220 and % wise after a nine point test is 14%

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will update every 2 weeks until last six ill do it weekly ..

As of today weight is 220 and % wise after a nine point test is 14%
At 20 weeks out your in a good position at 14%. Just keep things consistent and steady.