Unanswered Natural anabolics for BULKING

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are some of your favorite natty anabolics that you tried while bulking? for anyone that ran vector and massmax which one did you like better?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can’t tell but I liked the ingredients in vector . Omnibolic, hydro salmon is very anabolic , alpha gpc, immunolin triggers mtor in about 10 minutes or less.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t massmax yet, but I have it. tried others nearly finished with an epilogue run, have ran K1ngslayer, vector, Follidrone. Vector is the best. I’d you don’t have to do intense cardio then ArA will be even better. I plan on doing 1,5gs this year with some ABE I still have excited.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ran 3 tubs of Vector, not sure I got much. Ran 1 of MassMax and for sure got results.

I still plan to try Vector again in the fall tho, I think it helped just not to the extent I was expecting with all the rave reviews here.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends what you want out of them. No natural anabolic is going to put lots of visible muscle on but certain things can help in an auxiliary fashion.

Want help increasing appetite and digestion? Look into K1ngslayer. I also notice increased fullness, recovery, and training performance.

Increased work capacity so you can push the training volume and recover better during and after training? Epicatechin works well for that in my experience so something like Epiplex or Ep1logue (added benefit of Vaso-6 and UroB) are good options.

More of a bodybuilding style training and your joints are solid? Look into SNS X-gels/ArA. Good stuff but the soreness and inflammation can be a little tough on some.

I’m also a big fan of PeakO2. If you train with a decent pace, do circuits, etc the recovery and ability to push time to exhaustion are pretty beneficial and noticeable.

Otherwise make sure you are taking the basics like creatine, eating well, and training hard and yuh should be good to go.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS X-GELS are hands down my favorite natural anabolic.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Literally nothing better out there natty for this than SNS X gels and SNS Creatine HcL

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
eric helms natty, pretty smart too i think, phd by now - use what he uses. he just do natty contest too, and looked pretty awesome (for natty), got 2 place - must know what he doing. i assume he take best natty products to try and win?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS X-GELS are hands down my favorite natural anabolic.
Agreed with this. Can't go wrong with SNS x gels. I like massmax xt and vector as well.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can't go wrong with ARA (X-Factor or X-Gelz) and/Or FD2 for a recomp or lean bulk.