natty t's trying to get back into football.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright man thanks.

I'll check it out.

how does it compare to universals intra-aid?
i've been playing with my funds to see if i could add it in.
they are quite different xtend is bcaa+citrulline malate+glutamine

intra-aid is eaa+whey+some carbs+ba

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
they are quite different xtend is bcaa+citrulline malate+glutamine

intra-aid is eaa+whey+some carbs+ba
yeah i was just about to say it looks like they don't compare at all...

to each his own i guess huh?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
off day. (my least favorite day of the week)

just had a huge breakfast. i've been havin whey with oats on the way to the gym for the last week so i thought i'd treat myself this morning. I had a 15 oz steak, with 5 eggs sunny side up, and a cup (measured raw) of oat's.
Now that is my idea of eat to grow! :laugh: sorry to hear about your hypo problems there natty, im glad to see you got it sorted and good luck with that girl and your training!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Now that is my idea of eat to grow! :laugh: sorry to hear about your hypo problems there natty, im glad to see you got it sorted and good luck with that girl and your training!
thanks man.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I guess something needs to be added in.

I've had 8 recorded concussions playing football. I didn't get to play my senior year because of my last concussion. I've also had what we believe were concussions in elementary and middle school. There was a bully who used to throw basketballs at my head lol. Anyway, I've got a worse memory than my 70 year old grandpa who's had a stroke.

I've been cleared to play again, but my memories getting worse and i've been getting some horrible migraines lately so my mom's taking me back in to the doc.

I'll let ya'll know how things turn out, but this could drastically affect the size of the school i go to, and if i play football there. If they still deem me healthy to play I'll probably go to a smaller school.

If that's the case, I'll be switching my workouts to a more body building based routine. I had the genetics to walk on at sfasu with a body building based routine, and I'm planning on going to a smaller school than it is.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I feel like an old man in a 19 year old body.
joint pain (knee)
bad memory
insomnia
hypoglycemia
loner...

haha

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Xtend is just a tasty BCAA product. Xtend One of NP's topsellers for years. :cheers:
Gotta agree with this one I am taking Xtend I have the watermelon and its very refreshing before and after workouts...Or take it while working out...After this tub is gone I have a tub of LG's BC/EAA's that I will take I might end up bouncing back an forth just for flavor changes....:18: Keep pressin hard bro and g/l with the chicka....:laugh:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I feel like an old man in a 19 year old body.
joint pain (knee)
bad memory
insomnia
hypoglycemia
loner...

haha
what doesnt kill ya makes you stronger!!!!
I used to be a heroin addict, loner, broke ass, smoked out, horrible hygene, bad memory havin' skinny ****. But now im gettin' buff and lovin every minute of it!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Gotta agree with this one I am taking Xtend I have the watermelon and its very refreshing before and after workouts...Or take it while working out...After this tub is gone I have a tub of LG's BC/EAA's that I will take I might end up bouncing back an forth just for flavor changes....:18: Keep pressin hard bro and g/l with the chicka....:laugh:
Yeah i make my own intra workout shake. BCAA + waxi maize carbs + creatine + crystal light (flavor). Dont wanna mix it with gatoraid or it will slow the absorbtion.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i make my own intra workout shake. BCAA + waxi maize carbs + creatine + crystal light (flavor). Dont wanna mix it with gatoraid or it will slow the absorbtion.
right now all i have is gatorade lol.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Man, Poseidon ****s me up. I can barely handle 1/2 a scoop. A full scoop or more and my body turns bright red and my skin and veins itch like a mofo. Last time I did 1 scoop my neck, chest, and back were raw from me scratching them so much.

I get that way on some opiates too, and it felt just like that, like I'd taken oxycontins, only without the ****edupedness. Just straight itching deep beneath my skin.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
^^^dang that's messed up.....

in other news, me and the talkative girl talked about an hour ago, and we agreed we're better off as friends.

she's getting over a 6 year relationshp
i'm getting over getting my balls stomped...

neither of us are ready enough to try to make anything serious, so we've made a commitment to hang out as friends.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
in other news, me and the talkative girl talked about an hour ago, and we agreed we're better off as friends.

she's getting over a 6 year relationshp
i'm getting over getting my balls stomped...

neither of us are ready enough to try to make anything serious, so we've made a commitment to hang out as friends.
I think that was the right decision here, bro!

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
yea seen every minute of it.
worst of it too.
stay sober! lift weights!
and then come home to me!
not sum bitch
(rolls eyes)

what doesnt kill ya makes you stronger!!!!
I used to be a heroin addict, loner, broke ass, smoked out, horrible hygene, bad memory havin' skinny ****. But now im gettin' buff and lovin every minute of it!

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
scratching sucks!!!! i hate the after effects.
I take my vic's when I get cramps and after after i get to itchy for life

Man, Poseidon ****s me up. I can barely handle 1/2 a scoop. A full scoop or more and my body turns bright red and my skin and veins itch like a mofo. Last time I did 1 scoop my neck, chest, and back were raw from me scratching them so much.

I get that way on some opiates too, and it felt just like that, like I'd taken oxycontins, only without the ****edupedness. Just straight itching deep beneath my skin.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
well back day today.

I did a few dead lifts, but i wasn't feeling them today and decided to put my focus else where..(till i find my straps :()

anyway-deads-
225x12x1
315x6x1
225x12x1

close grip t-bar rows
2 45's a 35+plus the weight of the sled..(whatever it is...) 4 sets of 8. I really made sure i went slow on these, trying to feel every fiber contract and release...

wide grip bent over rows
135 lbs, 4 sets of 8, super setted with cable curls with 70's (machine weight) on each arm, for 4 sets of 12...

alternating dumb bell curls/hammer curls
45x8x2
50x8x2
wide grip lat pull downs
110 x 8 x 4

hanging leg raises supersetted with hanging shrugs
h.l.r.-4 sets of 12
h.s.-4 sets of 20

and a long long long hot shower at the end... :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers big man, your on the right path for sure!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers big man, your on the right path for sure!
thanks man...

my doc appointment is friday...(don't know if i put it on here earlier)

they're doing an mri of my head, more cat scans, and a bunch of visual and memorization tests...

yay for lots of radiation exposure...

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
you curl a lot of weight! or my biceps are weak

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i had really strong bi's before i got hurt...

I worked with 150 for reps of 12 and 75 lb. db's

I should be back there in a years time...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
:)

i'll take a pic of it when it happens again

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Blimey man I hope all your tests turn out okay, those are some sweet lifts though!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
okay i gotta add this.

there've been several new guys on here(like myself) who've posted help with diet or supplement or steroid threads that i've tried to help out the best i could.

i've sent probably 12 -20 pm's to these guys,
and only gotten a return or a thank you on 4 of them.

it really freakin pisses me off.....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
okay i gotta add this.

there've been several new guys on here(like myself) who've posted help with diet or supplement or steroid threads that i've tried to help out the best i could.

i've sent probably 12 -20 pm's to these guys,
and only gotten a return or a thank you on 4 of them.

it really freakin pisses me off.....
get used to it. Most people ignore information given.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i know my friend is running SPAWN, tren/epi. He wont listen to me when i tell him to at least take milk thissle or taurine to help his kidney pumps. Hes like "id rather have a ****ed up liver for a few weeks than spend more money on this crap!!"

Hes gonna run it for 8 weeks... His pct is simple estrogen blocker and t3 test booster or something. spent a total of like 300 bucks!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i know my friend is running SPAWN, tren/epi. He wont listen to me when i tell him to at least take milk thissle or taurine to help his kidney pumps. Hes like "id rather have a ****ed up liver for a few weeks than spend more money on this crap!!"

Hes gonna run it for 8 weeks... His pct is simple estrogen blocker and t3 test booster or something. spent a total of like 300 bucks!
i don't know much about ph's...
but it sounds like he'll have fun losing all his gains...

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
he's already complaining of kidneys throbbing and liver throbbing! wat a tard. Thats why i just take my diesel test and get PH like results with 0 sides and 0 shutdown!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
he's already complaining of kidneys throbbing and liver throbbing! wat a tard. Thats why i just take my diesel test and get PH like results with 0 sides and 0 shutdown!
haha...
i'm running a mass fx log sometime in about two months...
hopefully it'll be like dth although i've heard its no match for t-911

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah i've heard a lot about t 911. why go with mass fx if you hear t 911 is better?

i personally love dth. i dont think I'll ever even try another natty booster unless i get it free. DTH my first, my last, my everything. LOL

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

you said he is already complaining of kidney pains? Epi is mild and I wouldnt really think cycle support is needed (but it is always a good decision) or that he would experience many Liver/ kidney problems, and with "tren" there should be little to no liver or kidney issues since it's non methyl... 8 weeks however is stupid, I could see like 4-6. T3 is for thyroid so you may want to get on him and make sure it's a natural test booster and not t3... other wise he will be in all kinds of hurt. But hey a natty T booster and an AI is all he may need for PCT, who knows... everyone is different.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well i'm gettin mass fx free...
I didn't care for mass fx. I didn't see gains out of it and I had a semi prolactin issue on it.I have a bottle of T911 at home that I am holding onto, and DTH I have never tried, but I am looking for a bottle :D

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

No offense but I think your friend is a fool...Sounds like he is uninformed to me...I would rather be hurting in the wallet than in my body or sitting in a hospital all fukked up and spending way more than 300 bucks in the ER, there is a wealth of knowledgeable ppl on here and obviously a wealth of knowledge on the internet and at least you have tried to give him advice but some ppl just think they have it all figured out...I bought a bottle of milk thistle for like 5 bucks for 220+ caps at target, they also have fish oil, glucosamine etc.....Sorry Natty not trying to Jack your thread just lettin buster know he's doing the right thing an his bud isn't...Sorry I'm done now...:rant:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
No offense but I think your friend is a fool...Sounds like he is uninformed to me...I would rather be hurting in the wallet than in my body or sitting in a hospital all fukked up and spending way more than 300 bucks in the ER, there is a wealth of knowledgeable ppl on here and obviously a wealth of knowledge on the internet and at least you have tried to give him advice but some ppl just think they have it all figured out...I bought a bottle of milk thistle for like 5 bucks for 220+ caps at target, they also have fish oil, glucosamine etc.....Sorry Natty not trying to Jack your thread just lettin buster know he's doing the right thing an his bud isn't...Sorry I'm done now...:rant:
dude it's okay.

i hate it. alot of guys are making decisions that they don't understand...they are the reason ph's are so tightly controlled and will be illegal by the time i've gotten close to my genetic potential...

it's sick.

they just want big bi's for the girls....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude it's okay.

i hate it. alot of guys are making decisions that they don't understand...they are the reason ph's are so tightly controlled and will be illegal by the time i've gotten close to my genetic potential...

it's sick.

so buy now and stock up! That is what I do... although It is temping, I lost to temptation most recently. (my current 1-T log)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude it's okay.

it's sick.

The emo boys get all the love in southern California. Muscle is out, feminine is in.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
dude it's okay.

it's sick.

Ya that would suck if the ph's all got shut down...specially for an "old guy" like me lol.....:laugh: :18: hahaahhaah

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
besides, i like it when people talk on my thread
keeps me entertained...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
The emo boys get all the love in southern California. Muscle is out, feminine is in.
they get the love here too...

screw emo.

emo kids make weird faces at me in the mall...i think it's cuz they know i can eat them....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they get the love here too...

screw emo.

emo kids make weird faces at me in the mall...i think it's cuz they know i can eat them....
They're cracking jokes to each other about how you wear men's jeans.