Natty stack during pct

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM Fam?
Currently doing 7.5 week sup3r 1 and 4 cycle from Olympus will also be adding Epi andro on the last 4 weeks. Got my pct ready (nolva, adex, sup3r pct) but I want to try out adding a natty stack to pct or possibly starting the natty stack right after pct. At home I got Ol Ep1c, Tr1umph , Super laxo from Primeval and half a bottle of Recycle from purus . Also wouldn't mind getting a test booster like Alphamax xt, and maybe rhanderol however I'm not sure if more is better in this case , what do you guys suggest? Just got a fat bonus and promotion at work so for now, spending on supps is no problem.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like what you mentioned that you already have will be a killer natty stack. I think a tb like alphamax xt or viron would also be a good addition to pct.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I like what you mentioned that you already have will be a killer natty stack. I think a tb like alphamax xt or viron would also be a good addition to pct.
I was thinking 2 of those with pct but I do like the sound of all while on pct lol , will probably go with Alphamax but most likely start 2 weeks before end of cycle so it hopefully starts kicking in as soon as I start pct

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
AlphaMax xt is much more than the test booster you said it would be. It includes F95 to increase lbm, Test boosting ingredients(like you mentioned), ferulic acid which has a lot of positive data for improving performance, DHAA for estrogen reduction, as well as L-dopa for better sleep! Much more than just a simple test booster

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'd totally go for what you have now but if you're still adding perhaps inhibit-P would be a solid addition.

But with what you have you'd be fine.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok sold, will order alphamax tomorrow morning lol. So is nolva, adex, sup3r pct, ep1c, tr1umph, Alphamax and laxo all at once a good idea ? Or do you guys think maybe just pct and then jump into all the add ons?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS REDUCE XT would be perfect for PCT to combat the rise in cortisol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok sold, will order alphamax tomorrow morning lol. So is nolva, adex, sup3r pct, ep1c, tr1umph, Alphamax and laxo all at once a good idea ? Or do you guys think maybe just pct and then jump into all the add ons?
This is a lot (I personally would space some of them out). I would do either super pct or alphamax but not both. No real need. you can save one for after pct.

I second the reduce xt option. It's great during pct.

There is no real issue to running all of these at once but it seems unnecessary. I would save the alphamax and either triumph or unleashed for a 4 week post pct run.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's my problem idk if it's useless to take everything at during pct or what to take when I'm undecided , but thanks for the suggestion , I'm ether thinking:
Option 1
Nolva Adex Sup3r pct laxo and rhanderol and the rest after
Option 2
Nolva adex Alphamax ep1c triumph and the rest after
Option 3
Everything

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's my problem idk if it's useless to take everything at during pct or what to take when I'm undecided , but thanks for the suggestion , I'm ether thinking:
Option 1
Nolva Adex Sup3r pct laxo and rhanderol and the rest after
Option 2
Nolva adex Alphamax ep1c triumph and the rest after
Option 3
Everything
I would go with option two. Sup3r PCT is a fantastic option for PCT. It is very complete and indeed an all in one option. On the other hand, so is AlphaMax XT. Like Quads' mentioned, you get your full dosed AI and testosterone boosting through multiple pathways. My favorite ingredient in AlphaMax XT is ashwagandha.

I started supplementing with with about 6 weeks ago. I wanted to give it a shot due to all the positive feedback it gets. I feel much better all of the time. I am used to the feeling now, so it is not as pronounced. I feel less stressed and I no longer feel like I need a high stim pre workout before working out.

If you do decide to go with option 3, do not run Sup3r PCT and AlphaMax XT together. You want to control estrogen, not crush it. By stacking them, you would be getting a full dose of two AI. You could run Sup3r PCT during PCT and then run AlphaMax XT after or the other way around.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i would not run alphamax and sup3r pct together. From your initial post you stated that you wanted to run this after it, which would be perfectly fine

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I think what I'll do is , Alphamax starting two weeks before end of cycle then nolva and adex and Alphamax with ep1c and tr1umph for a month and ep1c tr1umph laxo and sup3r pct for a month after that

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finaflex offers a nice PCT combo. you should have a look at the natty mass550 for use along side the PCT !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Finaflex offers a nice PCT combo. you should have a look at the natty mass550 for use along side the PCT !
Will do ! My downside is every time something looks good I want to try it lol that's how I end up wanting to stack 8 things for natty pct lol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Ok so I think what I'll do is , Alphamax starting two weeks before end of cycle then nolva and adex and Alphamax with ep1c and tr1umph for a month and ep1c tr1umph laxo and sup3r pct for a month after that
so what I am getting from this is that you want to do:
pct weeks:
-2 - 2: Alphamax Xt
0-4: nolva/adex + ep1c + tr1umph
4-8: laxo + sup3r pct

is that right? if so then it will cover a lot. You really don't need to stack anything else into there. It's hard when supps do this and that but there is diminishing returns, and sometimes the money could be better spent once you have a few products

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yes but was thinking 6 weeks for Alphamax , do you think it's too much ? Anything I should cut our

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So Alphamax -2 -4
6 weeks isn't too much. I would honestly do alphamax from week 0 not while on cycle. The majority of HPTA recovery will come from your SERM and alphamax provides other ergogenic benefits from the ingredients that will help you retain lbm from your cycle

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Main purpose for Alphamax is to try to avoid loss of libido during or post cycle , and I should clarify that I'm thinking of making tr1umph a staple along with pwo and protein ; the stuff I'm running isn't necessarily for pct just during pct if that makes sense lol

So pct would be nolva adex and Alphamax or sup3r pct
Natural stack would be ep1c tr1umph and laxo to continue getting results in the gym and the mirror

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Main purpose for Alphamax is to try to avoid loss of libido during or post cycle , and I should clarify that I'm thinking of making tr1umph a staple along with pwo and protein ; the stuff I'm running isn't necessarily for pct just during pct if that makes sense lol

So pct would be nolva adex and Alphamax or sup3r pct
Natural stack would be ep1c tr1umph and laxo to continue getting results in the gym and the mirror
i would definitely keep alphamax for weeks 0-4 as it would be more beneficial. You might not even notice a loss of libido on cycle, you never know but if you do the you can take alphamax to see if it will increase for sure.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely keep alphamax for weeks 0-4 as it would be more beneficial. You might not even notice a loss of libido on cycle, you never know but if you do the you can take alphamax to see if it will increase for sure.
Ok sounds good I'll order it just to have t on hand then

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would consider running X gels+PA.

I love Alpha Max but taking another test booster along side sup3r pct seems redundant? I would take Alpha Max over sup3r pct if you haven't bought any of this stuff yet though.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

I love Alpha Max but taking another test booster along side sup3r pct seems redundant? I would take Alpha Max over sup3r pct if you haven't bought any of this stuff yet though.
That's the one thing I haven't understood about the forum yet, all the abbreviations lol what's PA ? Also you're right, I ended up deciding I'll use the alpha max and save the sup3r for ether after the alpha or another cycle
And I've heard good things about xgels on here but not really hooked just yet

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the one thing I haven't understood about the forum yet, all the abbreviations lol what's PA ? Also you're right, I ended up deciding I'll use the alpha max and save the sup3r for ether after the alpha or another cycle
And I've heard good things about xgels on here but not really hooked just yet
Phosphatidic Acid

Did you decide on Alphamax XT for 8 weeks? Libido should be good to go. I had great libido increase from OG Alphamax, so far XT is even better.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidic Acid

Did you decide on Alphamax XT for 8 weeks? Libido should be good to go. I had great libido increase from OG Alphamax, so far XT is even better.
Damn it I thought I got it right lol no, I was planning for just 4 weeks and if anything use the sup3r pct for 4 weeks following is that a good idea or is it better to just go 8 weeks of Alphamax ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn it I thought I got it right lol no, I was planning for just 4 weeks and if anything use the sup3r pct for 4 weeks following is that a good idea or is it better to just go 8 weeks of Alphamax ?
You can do the 4 and 4.

Later on I'd give Alphamax XT a full 8 weeks as a natty stack, maybe stacked with some ABE or ArA.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
4 and 4 is good, however some of the ingredients like DHAA and F95 benefits really shine starting at around week 3. Just something to keep in mind for the future ;) that's not to say it won't be effective because it will be

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards

This is what I will be doing. I need to find some affordable xgels. I'm going to run it with Ultimate T + Serm. Ultimate T has a good dose of ashwaghanda